Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 (3260 Views)

Atiku Plays Video Clips To Collaborate Evidence At Tribunal / Did The Yorubas Really Vote Buhari In As Their President / "Igbos And Yorubas Are Embarrasing Nigeria" - Verified Fulani Twitter User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by GavelSlam: 11:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Because of elections?

Where did you hide this peace talk all along.

Continue to call them Afonja?

Continue pasting those pictures you love so much.

You think the people are fools.

Call me any name but I would stand by the truth.

Over the years many as angry as they were showed restraint. Just a handful said anything worthy of pigs and they were always reactionary.

Continue with the insults and say you are having a handshake.

6 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by vioment: 11:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

We can't collaborate with iboes. The two ethnic groups are not the same in language, culture, history, and tradition. We are totally different nations. The best thing is to split the country

That's why i say the best course to that is to significantly reduce or outright eliminate those barriers and forge a new one. Bold steps is what am talking about here. We don't act like a desperate people here. When the USA was formed, they dealt with their barriers, eg "all men are created equal", now blacks and others stand on that ground. They are forging a new path. It is time for Nigeria to lead Africa away from tribalism.
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by GavelSlam: 12:01am On Jan 29, 2018
vioment:

That's why i say the best course to that is to significantly reduce or outright eliminate those barriers and forge a new one. Bold steps is what am talking about here. We don't act like a desperate people here. When the USA was formed, they dealt with their barriers, eg "all men are created equal", now blacks and others stand on that ground. They are forging a new path. It is time for Nigeria to lead Africa away from tribalism.

And this would include every Nigerian and not some.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Sanchez02: 12:03am On Jan 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
I am hoping it will work.
You pray? With the shallow missiles you hurl at Yorubas night and day, particularly your moniker flying everywhere while basking in nothing but lack of common sense?

The hate you guys nurtured towards Yorubas and others is fast coming back to haunt you. Forget it, an average Yoruba man does not think highly of you lots, let alone think of a political alliance. Who forms alliance with a people whose political weight cannot lift a feather?

6 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by vioment: 12:43am On Jan 29, 2018
GavelSlam:

And this would include every Nigerian and not some.

Am with that
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by GavelSlam: 1:08am On Jan 29, 2018
vioment:

Am with that

Then they must ask for forgiveness from every tribe they have offended.

I'm sure it would be reciprocated.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by laudate: 1:21am On Jan 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
I am hoping it will work.

So na here, you sef come hide, not so? You ran from that other thread, where you just finished insulting those Yoruba people to come here and hide? Chukwu biko! shocked See life!

Hehehe..... wink Wey my zobo, my groundnut and my kunu? Na on top this thread, I go match brake today.

Hey, okada hol' am there. I wan drop for this junction. This thread promises to be sweet! cheesy Na me go do referee for you Igbo and Yoruba people, this week!

Sanchez02:
You pray? With the shallow missiles you hurl at Yorubas night and day, particularly your moniker flying everywhere while basking in nothing but lack of common sense?

The hate you guys nurtured towards Yorubas and others is fast coming back to haunt you. Forget it, an average Yoruba man does not think highly of you lots, let alone think of a political alliance. Who forms alliance with a people whose political weight cannot lift a feather?

Hehehe....so you sef, don see am! You need to have seen him displaying his litany of insults and bad-belle wishes on another thread in the politics section, earlier on.

6 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by laudate: 1:24am On Jan 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
my observation from all comments, has told me the Yorubas hate to be called afonja. In a bid to promote peace, I would like to appeal to all Igbos to desist from using that word

Why? These Yorubas sef, are getting on my nerves. sad Why are you all being so polite? What stops you chaps from calling them 'Osu?' I don talk say na me go do referee for una today! cheesy Oya, let the games fights begin!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by laudate: 1:28am On Jan 29, 2018
wink smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by zendy: 2:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Its not possible that Igbos and Yorubas can collaborate for 2019, or even any political envevour. The so called "Handshake Across The Niger" held recently in Enugu where Biafran women stormed the place and made their minds known should be a good indicator of what the men are thinking.

Nigeria is already a failed project.

What we should be talking about is "Handshake between, Arewwa, Oduduwa and Biafra"

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 7:53am On Jan 29, 2018
paparazzi1987:
The Omoluabis' will NOT partner with nonetities.
awa omo akin.
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 7:56am On Jan 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
my observation from all comments, has told me the Yorubas hate to be called afonja. In a bid to promote peace, I would like to appeal to all Igbos to desist from using that word
lol, pls dont stop we like afonja. Just like bukari and cow
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 7:59am On Jan 29, 2018
GavelSlam:
Because of elections?

Where did you hide this peace talk all along.

Continue to call them Afonja.

Continue pasting those pictures you love so much.

You think the people are fools.

Call me any name but I would stand by the truth.

Over the years many as angry as they were showed restraint. Just a handful said anything worthy of pigs and they were always reactionary.

Continue with the insults and say you are having a handshake.
if they stop that name na der fight go start.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 8:01am On Jan 29, 2018
Sanchez02:

buhari til 2023

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by wakaman: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Yanmiri pigs, never would omoluabis ally with your lot,
Hate filled, uncouth, uncivilized pigs
We dash you ffk and his cohorts.

Yanmiri pigs.

3 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Talk about hate. Please dont just read your comment, you should also look at the mirror. You deserve a hate speech gold medal
wakaman:
Yanmiri pigs, never would omoluabis ally with your lot,
Hate filled, uncouth, uncivilized pigs
We dash you ffk and his cohorts.

Yanmiri pigs.
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by wakaman: 9:53am On Jan 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Talk about hate. Please dont just read your comment, you should also look at the mirror. You deserve a hate speech gold medal

Yeah, I hate you yanmiris as you hate me but stronger and deeper.
Get that! Yanmiri.

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by 7lives: 10:10am On Jan 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Proudly an Afonja, Afonja is a man who was bold enough to send an Alafin to an early grave.
Alafin wants to destroy him and he destroyed the Alafin first, in a game of power the quicker and the ruthless always win.
Afonja did not betrayed anybody, it was Alafin who betrayed him out of envy, of Afonja's growing influence as an aare onakakanfo.
Read about Afonja and stop discussing what you know nothing about.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Lot13(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2018
vioment:

You are a man of peace, but your brothers have done enough damage, and it would take a miracle to salvage the relationship between these two ethnic groups. Yorubas don't look for trouble, but can defend themselves at anytime.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Danladi7: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Dine with a Yoruba Muslim at your peril

The better south don't need them
They see themselves as northerners
They are willing tools of the caliphate

Check all the people defending buhari on the forum
They are all Yoruba Muslims
Check out the major player in civil war against igbo Christians they are all Christians!

If you Bleep up again we will deal with you both your Christians and Muslims!
We are not south!

we are west!

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Danladi7: 11:34am On Jan 29, 2018
what did yorubas benefit from collaborating with Igbo to make GEJ the president?

see below:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Sprumbabafather: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2018
laudate:

So na here, you sef come hide, not so? You ran from that other thread, where you just finished insulting those Yoruba people to come here and hide? Chukwu biko! shocked See life!

Hehehe..... wink Wey my zobo, my groundnut and my kunu? Na on top this thread, I go match brake today.

Hey, okada hol' am there. I wan drop for this junction. This thread promises to be sweet! cheesy Na me go do referee for you Igbo and Yoruba people, this week!

Hehehe....so you sef, don see am! You need to have seen him displaying his litany of insults and bad-belle wishes on another thread in the politics section, earlier on.

When you have humility and embrace a man with rotten teeth, he will insist you must kiss him. - African proverbs grin
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by barrydee(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
7lives:

Proudly an Afonja, Afonja is a man who was bold enough to send an Alafin to an early grave.
Alafin wants to destroy him and he destroyed the Alafin first, in a game of power the quicker and the ruthless always win.
Afonja did not betrayed anybody, it was Alafin who betrayed him out of envy, of Afonja's growing influence as an aare onakakanfo.
Read about Afonja and stop discussing what you know nothing about.

You see your life?? So Afonja killed an Alafin his brother-man in order for an Emir to be installed as ordered by the Caliphate and you guys are celebrating him.
Well, let me hold my peace here

1 Like

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by laudate: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sprumbabafather:
When you have humility and embrace a man with rotten teeth, he will insist you must kiss him. - African proverbs grin

You know your problem? undecided Pride. It has affected your mentality. "If you are filled with pride, then you will have no room for wisdom." ~ African proverb

6 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Lipscomb(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
afonja is not a bad name but most of you misunderstood the name afonja is a warrior very bravery .
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Mustack: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lipscomb:
afonja is not a bad name but most of you misunderstood the name afonja is a warrior very bravery .
i want to change my name to rahmon obi. Lmao
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
barrydee:

You see your life?? So Afonja killed an Alafin his brother-man in order for an Emir to be installed as ordered by the Caliphate and you guys are celebrating him.

and you really believe you read that nonsense from the post you quoted? cheesy cheesy

Dem take fraud and falsehood swear for una? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by LIFEisSIMPLE: 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Horrible creature. The least you deserve is a miserable death
wakaman:

Yeah, I hate you yanmiris as you hate me but stronger and deeper.
Get that! Yanmiri.
Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by Shuku0kukobambi: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Afonja isn't a curse word my friend. It's the name of a warrior who had a disagreement with his Alaafin and rebelled against him. Too bad his friend, Alimi had other plans just like Brutus to Julius Ceaser, Just like Nzeogwu to Sardauna, just like Ojukwu to Ifeajuna etc. Betrayal didn't start today and won't end today. In fact, Bukola Saraki is an afonja, who knows if he'll become president tomorrow and i'm sure his ipob supporters would gladly vote and rally for him wink

They should continue calling me Afonja and keep on posting pictures of my tribal marks. I'm proud of them cheesy

I'll also continue calling them Osu and Urine lickers of the albino hunchback. They should enjoy it too cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by laudate: 4:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:
Afonja isn't a curse word my friend. It's the name of a warrior who had a disagreement with his Alaafin and rebelled against him. Too bad his friend, Alimi had other plans just like Brutus to Julius Ceaser, Just like Nzeogwu to Sardauna, just like Ojukwu to Ifeajuna etc. Betrayal didn't start today and won't end today. In fact, Bukola Saraki is an afonja, who knows if he'll become president tomorrow and i'm sure his ipob supporters would gladly vote and rally for him wink

They should continue calling me Afonja and keep on posting pictures of my tribal marks. I'm proud of them cheesy

I'll also continue calling them Osu and Urine lickers of the albino hunchback. They should enjoy it too cheesy

I actually think Afonja was deceived by Alimi. For all his prowess in battle, he seemed to lack the ability to discern fake friendship from the genuine article. It was really sad.... Alimi was the shrewd one, while Afonja paid for his naivete.

It just goes to show that a man must exercise a great deal of care, in choosing his friends!

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by wakaman: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Horrible creature. The least you deserve is a miserable death

Yanmiri, many more of you would die from malnutrition and thirst, like you guys were begging for water first round, ( yanmiri) I dared your monkey folks during the stupid stint of your hunchback albino yanmiri pig Kanu to put up that flag on my street, it would have made my year but no, scared pigs are more of keyboard warriors spit!
God forsaken lot.
Yanmiri die, die.
The world would be a better place without you and your lot.

2 Likes

Re: Why Igbos And Yorubas Really Need To Collaborate In 2019 by 7lives: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
barrydee:

Read about Afonja and stop embarrassing yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Much Awaited Magical Vote From Delta State / Between Olanipekun(SAN) And Ikpeazu(SAN), Who Is A Better Lawyer? / Gov. Ugwuanyi Issues Proclamation For 7th Assembly’s Inauguration On June 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.