Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Can God Ask Me To Marry Someone I Don't Find Physically Attractive? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can God Ask Me To Marry Someone I Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2692 Views)

Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / 5 Ways To Remain Physically Attractive As A Man / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Can God Ask Me To Marry Someone I Don't Find Physically Attractive? by Jman06(m): 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
One big problem we have generally as youths is the issue of settling with the one we really like. There's this girl i have been on her matter since. She's just everything i desire in a lady. If at all she'll agree to be with me, i can bet my life that i won't cheat on her for whatever reason. She is just my spec! But alas, she seems not that into me like i am into her. Giving me all the attitude. Sometimes i just wish i could use jazz to get her feel for me like i feel for her. She is the kind of lady i'll be proud to stand and fight for to be my wife. Mtcheew...life sef. And i have another who is busy doing chores fore my mom with hope that i'll maŕry her. Sometimes i wonder if it is her prayers that is preventing the love of my life from accepting me. No wonder some men cheat! Because most times we are forced to marry who is not completely our heart's desires.
Re: Can God Ask Me To Marry Someone I Don't Find Physically Attractive? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
alexialin:

Abi o! Lefulefu.

How can one marry opposite of what he desires and like. And how does he even know it's God's will for him to marry a woman he had no feelings for? Even if my Pastor tells me a short Slim man is my husband, I will question it and pray about it. If my feelings still does not change towards the man? If I still detest his hands around me, then Pastor sorry, this can't work. God knows me, he created me and know what will make me happy. He can't be so cruel to make me unhappy all the rest of my life? undecided
not everybody is bold like u oo.actually some ppl get intimidated by their pastor hence they are scared to refuse whatever their pastor request of themcheesy.there is this story i have said b4 about one of my friend when he was in Osun state.at the church he worshipped the pastor told him that he had a vision that one of the ladies in the church will be a wife to this my friend.the pastor told him to fast for seven days and seek the face of God.my guy say the lady wey d pastor tell am say be im wife no fine and she was too advanced in age for this him cos she looked like she will be in her mid 40s while my paddy was in his late 20s then. This my guy say during d seven days he come chop pass how he dey chop b4cheesy. Fasting he no gree do.after d seven days the pastor ask am weda he get any vision on d marriage sumptin then my guy come lie to pastor that he's 19 yrs old and he's not ready for marriage right nowcheesy.na so d pastor take leave am alone oocheesy.
Re: Can God Ask Me To Marry Someone I Don't Find Physically Attractive? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
lefulefu:
not everybody is bold like u oo.actually some ppl get intimidated by their pastor hence they are scared to refuse whatever their pastor request of themcheesy.there is this story i have said b4 about one of my friend when he was in Osun state.at the church he worshipped the pastor told him that he had a vision that one of the ladies in the church will be a wife to this my friend.the pastor told him to fast for seven days and seek the face of God.my guy say the lady wey d pastor tell am say be im wife no fine and she was too advanced in age for this him cos she looked like she will be in her mid 40s while my paddy was in his late 20s then. This my guy say during d seven days he come chop pass how he dey chop b4cheesy. Fasting he no gree do.after d seven days the pastor ask am weda he get any vision on d marriage sumptin then my guy come lie to pastor that he's 19 yrs old and he's not ready for marriage right nowcheesy.na so d pastor take leave am alone oocheesy.

Na wa o

That's totally unfair from the Pastor.

I don't allow Pastor control my life.

Thank God he used his number 6.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or... / My Husband to be, Mother is Making Advances Toward Me / Name One Thing From This Picture And Win 2k Card (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.