Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Creative Writers Needed. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Creative Writers Needed. (427 Views)

Creative Writers Needed / Creative Writers Needed For Paid Writing Gigs!!! / Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Writers Needed. by kleavajimcy: 12:23am On Jan 29, 2018
Hello,

I need professional/freelance writers for content writing. You must be able to research and rewrite contents creatively (non-fictions).
If you are also more of a fictional writer too, you can contact me. I will definitely keep you in check.

Please note that you stand the chance of writing contents continuously and getting paid well.

Kindly contact me if you are sure of your writing skill. Please, this post is not for first timers.
I need those who really know their onions.

My number is 08066267191.

Looking forward to reading from you soon.

Thanks very much.
Re: Creative Writers Needed. by Generica(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Check your WhatsApp. I sent you a message.

(1) (Reply)

.. / The Prayers Of A Slay Daughter-in-law / When Love Turns To Hate... My Love Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.