Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha (15404 Views)

Why We Extended Lockdown By 2 Weeks - Boss Mustapha / Boss Mustapha, Other Attendees Of Kyari’s Burial Refuse To Self-Isolate / Coronavirus: Task Force Visits Aso Rock, Led By Boss Mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 29, 2018
this is what I just read..........
if igbos want presidency after 2019 they should vote bihari for second term"
Has it really come to this?
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by joker92: 8:58am On Jan 29, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
yet, you people keep crying marginalisation..

Why are you contradicting yourself?
Like he said, its the Igbo politicians that cry for Igbo presidency. An average Igbo man cares more of his business and family than politics. Once the government favours his business it doesn't matter who is in power

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Bollinger(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2018
sarrki:
Raw and undiluted fact !!

If they did not ,

Then we take it (Omoluabis)on behalf of South

Sentiments aside, the igbos will never lead Nigeria. For one, they are the least trusted of the major tribes because of the war plus their secession demands are not helping matters. Also, they are the most undiplomatic of the three tribes. Everything na fight. No one would want to deal with a group like that ever.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2018
i am igbo. i furcking dont care who mans the presidency. good governance has nothing to do with tribe. if a furcking herdsman can climb presidency and perform optimally not properly, i am satisfied with him. i want quality of life not tribal presidency or an igbo man who would not do anything at all...shithole country and shithole mentality

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by omoharry(f): 9:11am On Jan 29, 2018
sarrki:

http://sunnewsonline.com/buharill-run-in-2019-says-sgf-boss-mustapha/

Divide and Rule tactics has always been the weapon of the North against the South and the stupid south, out of their greed and selfishness will fall for it and the whole region will fall back to square zero...the East should not buy into this rubbish..let us stand united and speak with one voice for Nigeria to be restructured..
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by CoolAmbience(m): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2018
deeone10:
only a dump man will support buhari for second term

I am dump so I will support him.

* Power generation has hit over 7000MW in less than 3 years where billions of dollars were spent over the last decade with no significant results.
* Rice importation has reduced by about 90%, shooting up the number of rice farmers to 12million from 6million a few years ago.
* Return of respite and livelihood of millions of people in the NE.
* Fixing road infrastructures across the country.
* Paying out about 6billion monthly to almost 200,000 Nigerians via the Npower scheme.
* Revamped 11 moribund fertilizer blending plants.
* Implementation of the TSA saving Nigeria about 20 billion or more monthly. Cleaning up the payroll and rooting out over 20,000 ghost workers.
* Diversification initiative which increased efficiency and performance of FIRS, JAMB, NCS etc. For instance, what JAMB earned in 2017 is more than 20 times what they earned between 2010 and 2014. Why?
* Turning Agriculture and Solid Mineral sectors around to take their pride of place in driving the economy. These two sectors were key to our exiting recession.
* And more....

Note that, the foregoing does not in any way imply that there hasn't been challenges, especially in terms security and job creation, however I think that there've been significant achievements, even in the face of loosing over 60% of its revenue generating capacity from oil.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by joker92: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2018
CoolAmbience:

* Power generation has hit over 7000MW in less than 3 years where billions of dollars were spent over the last decade with no significant results.
* Rice importation has reduced by about 90%, shooting up the number of rice farmers to 12million from 6million a few years ago.
* Paying out about 6billion monthly to almost 200,000 Nigerians via the Npower scheme.
* Implementation of the TSA saving Nigeria about 20 billion or more monthly. Cleaning up the payroll and rooting out over 20,000 ghost workers.
* Diversification initiative which increased efficiency and performance of FIRS, JAMB, NCS etc. For instance, what JAMB earned in 2017 is more than 20 times what they earned between 2010 and 2014. Why?
* Turning Agriculture and Solid Mineral sectors around to take their pride of place in driving the economy. These two sectors were key to our exiting recession.
* And more....

Note that, the foregoing does not in any way imply that there hasn't been challenges, especially in terms security and job creation, however I think that there've been significant achievements, even in the face of loosing over 60% of its revenue generating capacity from oil.

All these are paper achievements, how ve his administration helped the life of an average Nigerian. All this revenue were generated yet he is seeking to borrow, and the life of an average Nigerian is worse than it was before 2015
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by bs81(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2018
see set up. I'm not an igbo man but they should be careful in their choices. once beaten, twice shy.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 29, 2018
EternalTruths:

Has Nigerians ever played national politics.

Why talk as if you don't know that Nigeria's politics is purely base on ethnoreligious sentiments.

What happened in 1979 election will replay itself again.

Just mark my words.

Remember how Awo lost 1979 election that is how OBJ's force will lose 2019 election.

Every year that ends with 9, represents Nigeria's crossroads years.

1919, 1929, 1939, 1949, 1959, 1969, 1979, 1989, 1999, 2009, 2019

Checkout the events that occurred during those years.

1929: Aba women riot

1939: Nigerians drafted to WW2

1949: The clamour for independence took a serious dimension as US and Soviet republics gave a green light to decolonization.

1959: Independence year delayed

1969: Biafra divided into 2 in the month of December by OBJ's 3rd Marine commandos due to insufficient ammunitions on the Biafran side and the following month January 1970 Civil war ended.

1979: Return to Democracy

1989: First Promise by IBB to return to Democracy after serious pressure and a plan by Awolowo to stage an uprising.
Awolowo committed suicide.
Vatsa failed coup if I could remember accurately.

1999: Return to Democracy

2009: Yar Adua's health issue began an irreversible deterioration that culminated to his death in 2010.

2019: The battle of the Titans between Yorubas led by OBJ & Buhari leading the Hausa Fulani people

This time around, the Igbos will determine the fate of Nigeria.

To be honest with you, Igbos will not take the battle serious and Buhari will buy over their votes to defeat OBJ's 3rd force.

If the next election is between Northern presidential candidates only, Then igbos (SE n SS) will decide the election.

Meanwhile ur long epistle on number 9 is baseless.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 29, 2018
DankemzI:
SESS its time to keep our differences aside and align with a candidate that has the interests of our regions at heart! Remember the region that betrayed GeJ & be wary of their manipulative hand of friendship

Igbos will vote pdp.

Nothing more.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by omoharry(f): 9:28am On Jan 29, 2018
DankemzI:
SESS its time to keep our differences aside and align with a candidate that has the interests of our regions at heart! Remember the region that betrayed GeJ & be wary of their manipulative hand of friendship
No no no..I am from the south south but i will not buy into your idea..I will not jeopardize my future and that of my unborn children for cheer vengeance and stupidity,,this is not a child play anymore..open your eyes and know whom you are dining with.I support a united South that is what matters right now and nothing more.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by SoNature(m): 9:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Desyner:
After using and dumping the Yorubas it is time to romance the Igbos. In the marriage called Nigeria, the north is the husband, the south(east, south-south and west) are wives competing for the husbands attention. The south-south is the beautiful and rich wife. The northern minority are maids.

I think we southerners are being unfair to the north. You guys are quick to divide the south into three (SS,SE and SW), forgetting that the north is also divided into three (NE, NW and NC).

Let's be rational or fair in our comments, please
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2018
sarrki:

If they did not ,

We don't care.
APC n Buhari can do what they like.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 29, 2018
sarrki:

Do you know that without the vote last time

Pmb won ?

So all this chest beating should stop

We don't care.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by EarthXmetahuman: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2018
FTrebirth:

don't they have politicians/representatives that they vote themselves?

his comment was "the igbos are not bothered about presidency", a conducive environment to thrive in their business is of paramount importance to them!

stop being a blind hater and chasing igbos up and down nairaland like they stole from you. do you condemn foooolani herdsmen this way?

so many bastards!

igbos: buhari is an ethnic bigot. he only put northerners in key positions. all federal roads in south east are bad. no one is building second niger bridge. they marginalized us.
me: but igbos dont want presidency or care about federal government.
igbo; yes we dont care about presidency. we just want all those things that only president can provide.

me: lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by CoalitionNaija(m): 9:42am On Jan 29, 2018
well i suppose it is only when there is a Nigeria in existence, and people living in it that we can talk about "Igbo Presidency".
with the level of hate among different ethnic nationalities as witnessed here, the best thing is is will happen to this country is to send Bubu back to Daura.
I don't mind a more democratic and detribalized northerner doing 8 years.
as much as hope is restored across to he length and breadth of this nation. and a feel of belonging returns to all regions.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by jobbers: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Horlufemi(m): 9:49am On Jan 29, 2018
DankemzI:

Which region?
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by sarrki(m): 9:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Horlufemi:

Which region?

Please help me ask him oooo
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by CoalitionNaija(m): 9:54am On Jan 29, 2018
we read the reply of the presidency to the love letter.
?1. have u seen the 7000Mw around your neighborhood? on the average I am given 8hrs of power per day (morning and night).
?2. have they made any capital investment in power sector? if yes point to the budgetary provision that supports same. all they boast of is various initiatives of last admin that are.maturing. so they inherit the goods, and blame them for those they lack (present government) competence to complete.
?3. 12m farmers? how did the figure come about?
whose policy are they implementing? Adeshina's right?
what has ogbeh brought on board.

we are set and the third force movement will he massive!!!
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by CoolAmbience(m): 9:55am On Jan 29, 2018
joker92:

All these are paper achievements, how ve his administration helped the life of an average Nigerian. All this revenue were generated yet he is seeking to borrow, and the life of an average Nigerian is worse than it was before 2015

Just sit in your house and wait for government to come and help you.

Tell me which government has helped all it citizens?? How long has this administration been??

Which revenue should not make them borrow? Didn't you read where I mentioned that Nigeria lost 60% of it's revenue generating capacity from oil? The savings from reduced imports, payroll sanitization, increased returns from FIRS, NCS etc, can only cushion the impact of fallen earnings, but cannot match it.

I expected you to counter with facts, not just an empty biased clap back.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Horlufemi(m): 9:58am On Jan 29, 2018
joker92:

Well simply put, the average Nigerian is the cause of the situation of the average Nigerian.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Horlufemi(m): 10:01am On Jan 29, 2018
sarrki:

Please help me ask him oooo

I really wanna know
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by deeone10: 10:14am On Jan 29, 2018
CoolAmbience:

* And more....

ok continue
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2018
sarrki:
If they did not ,
Yot are a Patriot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 29, 2018
sarrki:
If they did not ,
You are a Patriot!
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Desyner: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2018
sarrki:

If a system is not well upgraded

It may lead to corrupt file at the long run it can damage the system
Aboki, how does lack of update corrupt computer files? To throw jibe dey hard you again.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Desyner: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2018
SoNature:

I think we southerners are being unfair to the north. You guys are quick to divide the south into three (SS,SE and SW), forgetting that the north is also divided into three (NE, NW and NC).

Let's be rational or fair in our comments, please
You can argue about OBJ's eight year all you want, the north are in majority in NA and can always fustrate the moves favouring the south.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by Desyner: 10:38am On Jan 29, 2018
sarrki:

You don't even reason at all times before you talk

At least we know it takes you only 5 seconds between when new posts are made and you reply appears to do all your thinking.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by AnanseK(m): 10:51am On Jan 29, 2018
He is right. "No group can produce a President for Nigeria without negotiations". But the Igbos are experts in insults, especially the IPOB louts on Nairaland. Let's see how insulting other Nigerians even billions of times can give you a President.
Re: Buhari’ Re-Election In 2019 The Shortest Way To Igbo Presidency - Boss Mustapha by TheGreatIYANU: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2018
DankemzI:

I hardly comment in the Politics section but I want to quickly point out that Jonathan's own people betrayed him. Amaechi et. al. did him in so it will be wise not to rest your oars on these Judases.

The PEOPLE have ALL the Power . We should join heads together, make our choice and stand with him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Disgracing APC - Oyegun To Oshiomhole / Highlight Of Governor Ugwuanyi's 5 Year Term In Enugu / Metuh: Appeal Court Nullifies Dasuki’s Indictment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.