Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists (1572 Views)

Nigerian Troops Kill 134 Terrorists, Apprehend 16 Informants In Borno / Borel Teguia Invents Solar Drone To Fight Boko Haram / Female Nigerian Soldier Praying With Her Rifle At The Battlefield. Photo (2) (3) (4)

All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by activistjohnny(m): 4:57am On Jan 29, 2018
VIDEO: All Female Nigerian Troops deploying to fight Boko Haram terrorists.view the video here below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_FvCf6PMsk

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by activistjohnny(m): 5:00am On Jan 29, 2018
How can u send female to fight dreaded bokoharam terrorist, no matter the kind of training they have, they are still female. Watching the video, I was just praying they don't shoot themselves by accident.� Do they even know how to handle those rifles?

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by activistjohnny(m): 5:01am On Jan 29, 2018
cc lalasticlala cc mynd44

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by lilfreezy: 5:06am On Jan 29, 2018
activistjohnny:
How can u send female to fight dreaded bokoharam terrorist, no matter the kind of training they have, they are still female. Watching the video, I was just praying they don't shoot themselves by accident.� Do they even know how to handle those rifles?

Naturally, women have better aim than men. It's just nature.

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by chat2deen(m): 5:28am On Jan 29, 2018
I don't think they will be deployed to fight BH, they might have undergone Basic Counter Terrorist course which makes them wear black vest as per Special Forces.

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by Sultannayef: 5:37am On Jan 29, 2018
activistjohnny:

Lol. You’re so funny.

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by mikejj(m): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2018
grin and some girls they dey disturb our ears for here.bla bla..c deir mate for sambi

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by activistjohnny(m): 6:17am On Jan 29, 2018
lilfreezy:

Naturally, women have better aim than men. It's just nature.
really it is just nature and their sexual organs.

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by LarryBeryl(m): 6:20am On Jan 29, 2018
They are wild. I love them wild. Op, can you get me one to show mama I wanna get married?

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by Godjone(m): 6:22am On Jan 29, 2018
Una wan dash boko haram another sets of women abi The chibok girls never come back ooo and wait oooo. Have they rescued the over hundred police women that were kidnapped last year by the boko elements

If na isrealee female soldier I for trust them 100% but these our sets of female soldier wey be say all they know how to do is to harass men and chop oga preeek nmbanu. Na food them go be for boko bedroom

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by activistjohnny(m): 6:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Sultannayef:

Lol. You’re so funny.
not funny dude, am smiling lol.

Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by Johnnyessence(m): 7:29am On Jan 29, 2018
this female soldiers are more active in NYSC 3 weeks camp. and the funniest part is that they are sexually attractive in nysc camp. posting them to war zone isn't a good idea. mynd44 ,they need more of your contribution.
Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by Johnnyessence(m): 8:00am On Jan 29, 2018
LarryBeryl:
They are wild. I love them wild. Op, can you get me one to show mama I wanna get married?
waooo you are already fall in love with them. well let me get one from you from Barack. or go to your state army Barack. they plenty for that place. I hope you are ready to be flogged 3 when you start to date them.
Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by LarryBeryl(m): 11:08am On Jan 29, 2018
Johnnyessence:
waooo you are already fall in love with them. well let me get one from you from Barack. or go to your state army Barack. they plenty for that place. I hope you are ready to be flogged 3 when you start to date them.

Like I said, I love them wild
Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by Johnnyessence(m): 11:28am On Jan 29, 2018
LarryBeryl:

Like I said, I love them wild
waooo that's good of you. you just have to prepare yourself for more koboko's in the evening. they are wild in the field.
Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by orisa37: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Give them good Guns and support them with Air and Sea logistics at Chad Area. May God help them.
Re: All Female Nigerian Troops Deploying To Fight Boko Haram Terrorists by Johnnyessence(m): 2:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
orisa37:
Give them good Guns and support them with Air and Sea logistics at Chad Area. May God help them.
Amen here .nice advice from. what a man can do, a vibrant woman can do it better. besides statistics shown that women are much than man in the planet earth.

The Land Use Charge Of Lagos .what They Didn't Tell You / Nigeria In Big Trouble As N2.7 Trillion Fine Threatens Collapse Of Economy / Ekiti State's Capital as battleground for Fayose and Fayemi(pic)