Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo (45422 Views)

Nigerians React As Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Puts Her Curvaceous Backside On Di / Osas Ighodaro Flaunts Her Curvaceous Body In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Spotted Driving A Boat On The Mediterranean Sea, Wow Fans (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by abilovebae: 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Partnerbiz:

Ask her now and she will say she uses only baby oil or aloe vera .
From that picture I see there, she is as dark as anything

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by OlumideBabson(m): 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ahah only God can save us in this country ;DAhah only God can save us in this country
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by JMOB(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
na wa oh...which kind pose be this?
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by itzoyono: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
get a life, go and help de needed wit money u hav, we will knw u for dat not madam hip, goosh
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by lildush(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
scrap
Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by princetboy(m): 12:22am On Jun 26, 2018
princetboy:
Woow
My PVC is with me oooh, are you with yours
Our HERO told us earlier about this fulani herdsmen, may their souls rest in peace and may God give their families,the fortitude to bear the loss of their beloved one's [plateau state]

Re: Ini Edo And Her Curvaceous Hip Wow Fans In New Photo by rodshafas87(m): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Apostle Most hear dis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Remind My Kids I Love Them If I Die Unexpectedly” – Tonto Dikeh / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Who Is Hotter? Mercy Johnson Or Jackie Appiah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.