Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Who Else Has Experienced This? And How Did You Resolved It? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Else Has Experienced This? And How Did You Resolved It? (401 Views)

Who Else Has Experienced This With GTBANK? / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / Who Else Has Experienced This With GTB USSD '*737#'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Has Experienced This? And How Did You Resolved It? by Awesome01(m): 6:47am On Jan 29, 2018
MOBILE TRANSFER FRAUD.

On the 22nd of December 2017. I transferred 10k twice from my First bank Mobile App to a customer of mine (Diamond bank).

I got debit alerts twice equalling 20k but my customer got one credit alert of 10k. We waited for the money to drop but it never did.

We been to and fro the two bank's customer service on several occasions complaining, yet the money is nowhere to be seen.

First banks claims the two transfers were successful, even printed transaction details to prove. Diamond bank claims only one credit transfer got to them, printed transaction details to prove.

Where do we go from here? How can money disappear into thin air between two banks without a trace?

Please BEWARE!
Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? And How Did You Resolved It? by marooh: 6:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Hahahahaha!
Thatz what happen when cow is more important than citizens angry

Re: Who Else Has Experienced This? And How Did You Resolved It? by AK6464(m): 7:01am On Jan 29, 2018
The Gods hijacked one transfer

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Sacks 104 Aides Over Non-performance / Man Stabs Dad, Mum, Self ...says He Was Ordered By Spirit / Dana Airline Must Be Band From Operating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.