Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike (1720 Views)

Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Stunning New Pictures Of Actress Chika Ike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by TunezMedia: 7:27am On Jan 29, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress and television personality Chika Nancy Ike has given her reason why she walked away from her marriage after over 7years together.

She was married to Mr. Tony Eberibe a banker in 2006, they stayed together until 2013 when the couple where formally and legally dissolved.

The actress who is currently in U.S.A. to continue her ‘Program for Leadership Development’ (PLD) at Harvard Business School has revealed she left her marriage because she was beaten by her husband several times during their stay together as husband and wife, it wasn’t once, twice or trice but he did it on countless occasion.

She said the last incident was when he almost hit me with a glass jug and I had to escape, at this juncture, I knew I had escaped death and was not willing to continue in it.

Chika has also revealed that she is ready to settle down with a man for good.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/01/i-dumped-my-marriage-after-countless.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by HungerBAD: 7:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Ok
Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by Greene66: 7:33am On Jan 29, 2018
So? She must have been a bad or nagging wife.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by Smellymouth: 7:35am On Jan 29, 2018
Ok o
Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by Tallesty1(m): 8:23am On Jan 29, 2018
You think we are interested in your life and marriage?

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by pyyxxaro: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Why won't he beat u

When David Mark nor go allow u see road undecided
Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by LesbianBoy(m): 10:19am On Jan 29, 2018
The man was just frustrated she was not getting pregnant
Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by OKorowanta: 11:43am On Jan 29, 2018
LesbianBoy:
The man was just frustrated she was not getting pregnant

Mr man,I thought she has a kid for him.
Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by Blackhawk01: 11:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Owkies. But, why are you just speaking out now? What's the point? Besides, do you all pick husbands from the same compound or what? I don't understand why you're all getting battered... Is there more to this?

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by LesbianBoy(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2018
OKorowanta:

Mr man,I thought she has a kid for him.

Which kid? I don't think there was a child in that marriage
Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by GossipGirl1(f): 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
I don't understand undecided

Why is she telling us after seven good years
Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by Mofe72: 12:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Greene66:
So? She must have been a bad or nagging wife.

What if she wasn't?

There's no excuse for hitting women
Re: I Dumped My Marriage After Countless Beating -- Actress Chika Ike by jayson87: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
When you were hoeeing with every tom dick and harry at aso rock, why won't he trash your sillly asss

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Son Have Fun With Snapchat Filter (Photos) / Check Out The Cake Ebuka Obi-uchendu Gifted His Wife On Her Birthday / See Actress Adunni Ade's Stunning Outfit As A Wedding Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.