Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? (11189 Views)

Ever Caught Your Bf/ Gf Banging Someone Else Red Handed? / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included) / Ladies!!!! If Your BF Doesn't Wake Up Like This.. Dnt Marry!!! Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Partnerbiz(f): 7:35am On Jan 29, 2018
I just want to know...

Just out of idle curiosity..
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Partnerbiz(f): 7:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Let me ftc
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by sekxyqueen(f): 7:38am On Jan 29, 2018
I don't support that..

so what will you and your wife/husby take if you start taking shower with your so called bf/gf

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Emhicee(m): 7:39am On Jan 29, 2018
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by MossLuv: 7:44am On Jan 29, 2018
Its a nice memory to always remember. I can't forget that night my ex bath me and cream all my body. I was like, You are spoiling me baby.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by BabbanBura(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2018
Partnerbiz:
I just want to know...

Just out of idle curiosity..

that was an out-of-this world kind of feeling - so mesmerizing i can't just described especially that my lady gather humongous but perky boobs up there.
The sight of and feeling of those ladies adorned in slippery soap lather with their pointed niffles sent me soaring in cloud 9.
Bros, that's so sweet a time to have

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Fleshofmankind1: 8:36am On Jan 29, 2018
BabbanBura:

that was an out-of-this world kind of feeling - so mesmerizing i can't just described especially that my lady gather humongous but perky boobs up there.
The sight of and feeling of those ladies adorned in slippery soap lather with their pointed niffles sent me soaring in cloud 9.

Boss I hail you o!!!

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Harwoyeez(m): 9:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Depending on the bf/gf involved, it doesn't mean a thing especially if u guys have been having sex, at least u don't have sex with your clothes on so no fuss about bathing together. On the other hand, if no sex btw you 2 then, no point in bathing together

18 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Elparaiso(m): 12:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
sekxyqueen:
I don't support that..

so what will you and your wife/husby take if you start taking shower with your so called bf/gf
What do husband and wife engage in if boyfriends have sex with girlfriends?

At the OP, nope. Soap go too enter her eye.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Blackhawk01: 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
sekxyqueen:
I don't support that..

Hehehehe grin cheesy grin

Like we ain't having sex with the "so-called bf's" already.

14 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by donstan18: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Normal shii these day!
They'll deny while commenting herein, but they do it steadily, all of'em!

Damn the opinion you seek.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Isaacvin(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
i love ham die!!! but i usually pretend as if i dont enjoy it cos my ex cant do without it. *single now though*

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by sekxyqueen(f): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hehehehe grin cheesy grin
Like we ain't having sex with the "so-called bf's" already.
lool..
what's sex lipsrsealedshocked

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Blackhawk01: 12:33pm On Jan 29, 2018
sekxyqueen:

lool..

what's sex lipsrsealedshocked

Hahahaha cheesy grin

You fvck with your clothes on? shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by sekxyqueen(f): 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin
You fvck with your clothes on? shocked shocked

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by roarik(f): 12:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
nt bad undecided
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Blackhawk01: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
sekxyqueen:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed

Lol. Yeye girl. tongue

You should try it though, it's fun. kiss lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Very fun jare lol sad
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by sekxyqueen(f): 1:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Yeye girl. tongue
You should try it though, it's fun. kiss lipsrsealed
lool...when I have a bf I will try it kiss
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by barallanee(f): 1:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Everybody saying is fun..am jux hearing.. With my ex,with my ex....it's all about ex...'EX'..if bathing with u was so sweet why dint dey stay....

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Gofwane(m): 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
BabbanBura:

lol, so ibkkk gather big, big bress?
Chaiiiiii cheesy
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
barallanee:
Everybody saying is fun..am jux hearing.. With my ex,with my ex....it's all about ex...'EX'..if bathing with u was so sweet why dint dey stay....

Lol help me ask dem o grin Ex gets all the goodies, good guys are left with shafts. Chai, good guys are slack cunts i swear

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by gotaheart: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2018
barallanee:
I wonder.

Anyway I like your bed sheet.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by leocobis: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
I cant count girls I have bathed with

may God forgive me (Amen)

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elparaiso:
What do husband and wife engage in if boyfriends have sex with girlfriends?

At the OP, nope. Soap go too enter her eye.
husband n wife "make love"
Lol! so far make the soap nor enter t0t0

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Elparaiso(m): 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
mistel:
husband n wife "make love"

Lol! so far make the soap nor enter t0t0

LOL, abeg e. It's just semantics, no difference. A boyfriend is just a husband without the ring.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Blackhawk01: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2018
sekxyqueen:

lool...when I have a bf I will try it kiss

Ya single? shocked shocked

Since when? Thought you were in a relationship ooo. grin cheesy
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by sekxyqueen(f): 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Ya single? shocked shocked

Since when? Thought you were in a relationship ooo. grin cheesy
I deh fear guys oo..

they are evil..

lool,,will give it a thought when I'm settled lipsrsealed

sometimes I wish there's nothing like marriage ..

will be single and happy forever
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Blackhawk01: 2:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
sekxyqueen:

I deh fear guys oo..

they are evil..

lool,,will give it a thought when I'm settled lipsrsealed

sometimes I wish there's nothing like marriage ..

will be single and happy forever

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

You need to see me laughing real hard here. Dem don carry their evil plans reach your side. grin embarassed embarassed

Marriage is a choice, not a must actually. If you're not convinced it's what you really want, don't bother going into it.

Makydebbie, comman give Queen an official welcome speech. The sisters from singles association royally welcome you, hun. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by sekxyqueen(f): 2:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha grin cheesy grin

You need to see me laughing real hard here. Dem don carry their evil plans reach your side. grin embarassed embarassed

Marriage is a choice, not a must actually. If you're not convinced it's what you really want, don't bother going into it.

Makydebbie, comman give Queen an official welcome speech. The sisters from singles association royally welcome you, hun. kiss kiss
lool babez,we are in this together lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
sekxyqueen:
I don't support that..

is it any different to sex before marriage
Re: What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
It always ends in fvcking

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Miss Uganda Goes Completely N.a.k.e.d; Shocking Photos/video Drops / My Research About Igbo Guys(photos) / The Sexes Are Equal: Not The Same Abilities, But Equal Weight!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.