Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

"Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force (20089 Views)

Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / 2019 Elections: SDP Emerges As Third Force - Tribune / Obanikoro Denies Joining APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by PaulOgrady: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2018
Who is surprised Buhari failed, definitely not me.

2 Likes

Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by CoolAmbience(m): 10:27am On Jan 29, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Fiery Lagos preacher, Tunde Bakare has described the Government of President Muhammadu Buhari as a 'Failure', PoliticsNGR has learned.

In an interview with a Television station in Lagos last night, Bakare disclosed that the Federal government has failed in meeting up to the expectations of many Nigerians, highlighting the incessant killings by Fulani Herdsmen in the North, especially in Benue state.

He also condemned the Burning of Chief Olu Falae's farm by the herdsmen, describing it as 'wicked'. The Latter rain assembly general Overseer also weighed in on the recent letter written by ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo to President Buhari, advising him to bury any plan of recontesting in 2019. Bakare said that it was the president's constitutional right to contest, adding that getting the support of the people was a 'different kettle of fish'.

"It’s his fundamental constitutional right to run or not to run but whether it would now be accepted in the way it was accepted before…He came as military Head of State, he has come as civilian president, Jesus himself is only coming twice".

He, however, denied joining any third force party;

"I’ve not joined any Third Force. I’ve not been part of any force. At the right time, we will know what to do because what I see now is what I can envision in the days to come, it’s that this chicken that you see, they are about to eat, they are on intestine

Most of these people don’t really care about the development of the government of our nation. They seek power for self, not for service.

This is why it hurts me deep, that such crisis will hit Benue state and the leadership of the nation will not move there, go there. Rather, they invited them to come to Abuja.

The most painful to me was that an American leader would not do that; the British leader would not do that; who are the ones we are emulating. You are not a king, you are a servant of the people and you are to to know that you really are serving the interest of your people.

The Inspector General of Police showed up and he said it’s communal clash. he even said that before he got there! In a decent nation, he would have been fired by now."

https://politicsngr.com/buharis-govt-failed-tunde-bakare-makes-u-turn-denies-joining-3rd-force/

That he compared leadership in America and Britain to what obtains here, for me, demonstrates a lack of realism and sincerity.

To have quality leadership, people must build a quality society, from families to communities and from education to institutions. Leaders are products of their societies - they don't fall from the sky. These things don't work like miracles.

Meanwhile, what is his organization contributing in fixing Nigeria's problems?? This is one ideology we Nigerians must learn to do a way with... the idea that one has to occupy an elected position to contribute to nation building.
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by doctorexcel: 10:28am On Jan 29, 2018
Np sentiment. All Presidents soon become ex-president. All the more reason why when given opportunity,,you should serve with all your best without favouring one group over another. Our President Bubu gas fail this fundamental principle

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by Kobicove(m): 10:29am On Jan 29, 2018
Abjay97:
Operation BACK TO DAURA loading...

It has fully loaded...

The only thing remaining is its activation!

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by geosuzzy(f): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2018
owelle22:
Tunde bakare should hide his face in shame.... I remembered vividly how he campaigned for the dullard. ...nonsense
Lolsss

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by Ladipodeal: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Watch the interview yesterday night, he did mention when asked on view on nepotism in the PMB led administration, that looking at the entire appointment so far it could be ascertain that the regime is nepotic in nature.
Not the exact word he used.

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by austin2all: 10:34am On Jan 29, 2018
nuhari ntoooooor

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by baralatie(m): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Fiery Lagos preacher, Tunde Bakare has described the Government of President Muhammadu Buhari as a 'Failure', PoliticsNGR has learned.

In an interview with a Television station in Lagos last night, Bakare disclosed that the Federal government has failed in meeting up to the expectations of many Nigerians, highlighting the incessant killings by Fulani Herdsmen in the North, especially in Benue state.

He also condemned the Burning of Chief Olu Falae's farm by the herdsmen, describing it as 'wicked'. The Latter rain assembly general Overseer also weighed in on the recent letter written by ex-president, Olusegun Obasanjo to President Buhari, advising him to bury any plan of recontesting in 2019. Bakare said that it was the president's constitutional right to contest, adding that getting the support of the people was a 'different kettle of fish'.

"It’s his fundamental constitutional right to run or not to run but whether it would now be accepted in the way it was accepted before…He came as military Head of State, he has come as civilian president, Jesus himself is only coming twice".

"I’ve not joined any Third Force. I’ve not been part of any force. At the right time, we will know what to do because what I see now is what I can envision in the days to come, it’s that this chicken that you see, they are about to eat, they are on intestine

Most of these people don’t really care about the development of the government of our nation. They seek power for self, not for service.

This is why it hurts me deep, that such crisis will hit Benue state and the leadership of the nation will not move there, go there. Rather, they invited them to come to Abuja.

The most painful to me was that an American leader would not do that; the British leader would not do that; who are the ones we are emulating. You are not a king, you are a servant of the people and you are to to know that you really are serving the interest of your people.

The Inspector General of Police showed up and he said it’s communal clash. he even said that before he got there! In a decent nation, he would have been fired by now."

https://politicsngr.com/buharis-govt-failed-tunde-bakare-makes-u-turn-denies-joining-3rd-force/
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by positivethought: 10:39am On Jan 29, 2018
Till today I'm baffled as to how sane persons were convinced that buhari is a changed person n was the Messiah Nigeria needed in 2015,john may have made mistakes but he was n is better than buhari,the book haram Crisis that affect Johnathan administration much n created avenue for corruption by government officials(not by Johnathan himself) then was a creation of the north in pursue of certain agenda one can only pretend to deny it,it was not surprising that people like buhari n his kinsmen in the north never truly supported Johnathan, Johnathan's political inexperience n indecisiveness due to his too gentle disposition cost him a lot,but it's a good thing that the buhari phenomenon happened,bitter lessons have been learnt hopefully the opportunity for correction will be utilized come 2019,osibanjo the docile VP who claimed that Buhari is his father once said himself that"the wise n discerning learns from history but fools learn from history ".

1 Like

Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 29, 2018
One of the Major factors by which electioneering is done in Nigeria are sentiments and money .. are you telling me that some Nigerian will not collect 1000 naira or even lower from party agents to vote. From the arithmetic on ground, Buhari will not rig the election but will win effortlessly unless someone is telling me there is a grass root campaign going on right to change the ideology of the major Nigerian voter.... LOL the people that elect leaders in Africa are not online you know !!! Let us pray that Buhari decides not to contest but if he do decide to... I bet you, he will win effortlessly... come to think of it; Baba Tinubu!!! it is your time to shine again and again; use this opportunity to demystify OBJ's so called "letter ways" do not miss the glaring Opportunity. grab it!!! and retire him for good!!!!

Pastor, I pray that "performance' becomes a major factor to elect a leader in Nigeria and African in general... That day we will know "there is a new dawn in African!!!
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by CoalitionNaija(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

I still remember you 100 days speech.
"go pmb, go"
una try wella.
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2018
A terrible failure indeed
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by MDGsVISIBLE: 10:55am On Jan 29, 2018
He came as military Head of State, he has come as civilian president, Jesus himself is only coming twice".
~. Tunde Bakare

TB is in the Class of the Intellectuals, Men of Charisma, who got the Capacity & Ability to move this Nation forwarD.
Well, Buhari is in Class of Daura & He will be sent home 2019.
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by noziz(m): 11:10am On Jan 29, 2018
hmm Tuned Bakare, Buhari former running mate. na so two of una for manage dis country if to say una win Dat year. All of una na d same!!!
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by lagdmark(m): 11:13am On Jan 29, 2018
I hope Buhari no go die before 2019. He has only fulanis now at his side.
Even Buhari's wife know say Buhari naa Big Error
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by UncleJudax(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2018
Bakare wants IGP to be fired....Hahaha...

I Bet i know Buhari more than Bakare grin
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by vineyardfarms: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2018
PASTOR BAKARE, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE TO THE STREETS TO PROTEST AGAINST THE MESSIAH YOU PROPHESY THAT WAS GOING TO CHANGED NIGERIA TO HOLLAND, GERMANY AND USA
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by doctimi(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by gratiaeo(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2018
SweetJoystick:
Buhari ips a complete failure in all ramifications
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by loan40m: 11:52am On Jan 29, 2018
Do you stay around Ajah,lekki ibejulekki,sangotedo and Environs?

Do you need a loan to expand your business?

No need to open Account

loan is disbursed within 48 hrs

check my signature for my contact
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by emperormossad(m): 11:57am On Jan 29, 2018
I think we should try in our own little way to speak good about the nation.
Our nation.
Nigeria is a project I will remain committed to.
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by talk2percy(m): 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
U follow shit this shit wey dey smell for Aso Rock..u think I have forgotten about the Buhari u know, where u painted him as the only messiah?
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by kamalcole3000: 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

Thank God you were not part of this calamity that has befallen Zoogeria in the name of Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Z4Gardell:
One of the Major factors by which electioneering is done in Nigeria are sentiments and money .. are you telling me that some Nigerian will not collect 1000 naira or even lower from party agents to vote. From the arithmetic on ground, Buhari will not rig the election but will win effortlessly unless someone is telling me there is a grass root campaign going on right to change the ideology of the major Nigerian voter.... LOL the people that elect leaders in Africa are not online you know !!! Let us pray that Buhari decides not to contest but if he do decide to... I bet you, he will win effortlessly... come to think of it; Baba Tinubu!!! it is your time to shine again and again; use this opportunity to demystify OBJ's so called "letter ways" do not miss the glaring Opportunity. grab it!!! and retire him for good!!!!

Pastor, I pray that "performance' becomes a major factor to elect a leader in Nigeria and African in general... That day we will know "there is a new dawn in African!!!

My sister more oil on your head. I'm with you on this one. Everything you said is 100%.

How the mighty has fallen@ the interview. I didn't mention name oh, but i know the man condemning Buhari now was tirelessly telling Nigerians, he was the messiah just a few years back, he went on 2 years into this administration saying God hasn't told him to talk anything about this administration yet ( This was a ploy to see if something good would come out ). Has common sense been reduced to permutations? We/many of we progressives dedicated to the development of the country saw this even before 2015, we were labelled tyrants, rebels, thieves and all sorts.Well, who is vindicated now? Should a man like shaft be blown to and fro? How then will people believe God. In ancient Israel, once a prophet says God says and it doesn't happen, they used to kill them by stoning. Even Moses commanded this, moral of the story is, don't commercialize and monetize God. Saying things He hasn't decreed ! Moral of the story is neither Buhari nor Jonathan were God's choice for the nation, those two just stole the podium, plus Buhari was the people's choice, they should deal with the consequences and let us hear word. Third force kor, i see massive shakings and serious revolution in the nearest future
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
the CLANISH sadist & herder is the real definition of failure! dude is a gross waste of my vote!
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by donqx: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
true
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by samsono30: 1:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
APC cows shld interpret this to their selves.

Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by Chigold101(m): 1:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
kinzation:
Watched The Live Interview On Channels Tv Live. Past. Bakare Was Totally On Point..@seunokinbaloye That Man Nearly Use Question Push Wrds Frm Baba's Mouth
just as he was on point when he sold Buhari to gullible Nigerians in 2014/15
Re: "Buhari's Government Has Failed" - Tunde Bakare Says, Denies Joining Third Force by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
ayoncox:
An average Nigerian leader lacks skills and understanding in the area of correcting and managing problems
what have they achieved before mounting that position
We then expect them to solve the nation's problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crowd As Governor Wike Campaigns In Opobo, Rivers State (photos) / Tinubu Condemns Killing Of Nasarawa APC Chairman, Philip Shekwo / New Naira Policy: Gbajabiamila Faults Buhari, Emefiele Over CBN Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.