Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) (57167 Views)

Green Snake Killed At My Backyard: Help Me Identify The Species (Photos) / Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by tizzle(m): 10:31am On Jan 29, 2018
What's the confusion about?
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Drabeey:

first of, Drabeey was HERE.

in as much as I would like to leave you with you your idiocy, but I'm sure you'll be causing nuisance to the society.

To help your life, Take am...
im sure u look as foolish as d man tryin to slap someone frm behind...U have learned idiocy today abi..oya clap fr ur sef.

1 Like

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by vioment: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2018
Everything for attention. See as e carry the bird without gloves, mask, and body suit. If that bird carry bird flu now, them go dey blame america, this bird could have been from anywhere, including fukashima, what about capturing it alive to study it and their travel parts, if the need be.

We have lost compassion. We don't like to do the hardwork of researching to understand, we need to do better.

1 Like

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:
i knew this kind of question would be asked. Don't worry, i am not referring to Yoruba people so gbo?
So who are you referring to, with this type of people if it is not Yorubas?
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by mysticwarrior(m): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2018
its a condor a specie of vulture and the largest known bird in the new world, condors are only found in south America, I wonder how this one got here.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

So who are you referring to, with this type of people if it is not Yorubas?
Femi, i am not tribalistic! If you don't know the reference i made, not my fault you couldn't understand my comment.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by asha80(m): 10:39am On Jan 29, 2018
mysticwarrior:
its a condor a specie of vulture and the largest known in the new world, condors are only found in south America, I wonder how this one got here.
is it is not a condor..it is a marabou stork

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marabou_stork
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Reelmii: 10:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Brooke60:
That is somebody's grandma o
yeye of ogbomosho land

1 Like

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 10:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Beremx:
Femi, i am not tribalistic! If you don't know the reference i made, not my fault you couldn't understand my comment.
You don't just type all because you wanted to post comment, double cross your message properly and know it weight and full meaning before posting it so gbo.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2018
Witch bird
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:48am On Jan 29, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

You don't just type all because you wanted to post comment, double cross your message properly and know it weight and full meaning before posting it so gbo.
ok mo ti gbo
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Reelmii: 10:57am On Jan 29, 2018
Barywhyte:

I hate that program with every fiber of my life. And these are youths clamoring to take over the government. A total waste of every resources devoted to it. A Satanic workshop for the already captured and endangered youths
hahahahahaahha, Jehova's witness spotted, take it easy on urself, how are u sure u are not part of the already captured and endangered youths, dont be too self righteous, u can advise but dont condem or judge and more over no one is forcing u to watch, so y d skin pain
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by 247TechBlog(m): 10:59am On Jan 29, 2018
This is weird
Looks like a large Vulture/Eagle

Nigerians and illiteracy fetish beliefs sha

1 Like

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by doctokwus: 11:00am On Jan 29, 2018
SoulB6:
This only happen in Africa, they kill any thing killable, that's why they can never discover anything new, may be this is the only remaining specie
So primitive a people.
Rare animal species,not usually found in these region,have been recently passing through the shores and borders of Nigeria,Whales,that other animal discovered in Cross River,that Mantee,now this likely rare bird,etc.
Instead of seeing the tourist,scientific cum conservation potential in these rare finds,Nigerians kill,to eat,even carcass of a Whale they butchered to eat!
How can we progress as a people?We just have refused to leave our stone age mentality.
Just watch National geographic or animal Channel, see how rare finds are revered,studied and conserved and you would just weep on how so backward we insist on remaining.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by 247TechBlog(m): 11:01am On Jan 29, 2018
mysticwarrior:
its a condor a specie of vulture and the largest known bird in the new world, condors are only found in south America, I wonder how this one got here.

100% right
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by thunderbabs: 11:02am On Jan 29, 2018
Hi
SalamRushdie:
In other climes the headline would have been " Large Endangered Bird Rescued" but since it Nigeria it just had to be " Large bird killed " and hours later another headline say " Large Bird Peppersoup Tinz" will pop up ..SMH

Lol, na person grandma dey wan use do peppersoup so shocked winchi winchi Ogbomoso

1 Like

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Barywhyte(m): 11:06am On Jan 29, 2018
Reelmii:
hahahahahaahha, Jehova's witness [/b]spotted, take it easy on urself, how are u sure u are not part of the already captured and endangered youths, dont be too [b]self righteous, u can advise but dont condem or judge and more over no one is forcing u to watch, so y d skin pain

Jehova's witness ?? I only used to hear about them. The bolded showed that you need to reflect on a post before commenting. You seem to be in that category.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by lavenderjade(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Confusion in Ogbomosho, Oyo State, after a large bird was shot dead by some youths on Friday

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-of-a-large-bird-killed-at-ogbomosho-oyo-state/

cc; lalasticlala

This is the Martial eagle.. The largest eagle in africa
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Reelmii: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2018
Barywhyte:

Jehova's witness ?? I only used to hear about them. The bolded showed that you need to reflect on a post before commenting. You seem to be in that category.
hahahahah, of course u will only hear of them, neva expected u to accept to be part of them, just learn, u are not better dan d inmates
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by KoolBigk(m): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2018
This's what happens when a witch is flying when the coast ain't clear��
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Reelmii: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2018
tizzle:
What's the confusion about?
about the EZE NNUNU
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by homosapien002: 11:19am On Jan 29, 2018
Eye awon iya aye...
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by asha80(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2018
lavenderjade:

This is the Martial eagle.. The largest eagle in africa
lmao grin
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 11:25am On Jan 29, 2018
I didn't read d post bt I no dis must b happening in Edo. home of witches. Edo and witches are like abakaliki rice, dey are inseparable
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Reelmii: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2018
spartan50:
What's the name of the bird?
Eze nnunu
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by lavenderjade(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2018
asha80:
lmao grin

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 11:34am On Jan 29, 2018
Constituted pepper soup
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by asha80(m): 11:40am On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=lavenderjade post=64607343][/quote]ma guy that ogbomosho bird is a marabou stork not a martial eagle..look that pic carefully and compare it with the martial eagle pic you posted..do they look alike?now compare that pic to this marabou stork bird here i attached

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by lavenderjade(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2018
asha80:
ma guy that ogbomosho bird is a marabou stork not a martial eagle..look that pic carefully and compare it with the martial eagle pic you posted..do they look alike?now compare that pic to this marabou stork bird here i attached

I didnt see the head.. I acted based on the wing i saw.. Similar to d martial eagle.. Thanks for d correction bro
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by CandidSeeker(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2018
Nltaliban:
Big brother naija is here again.
Nigerians won't give room for critical thinking anymore.
Instead of us to face and tackle the present challenges facing our country we'll start voting for people who will just use and dump us. Now y'all have given the government 3 months break they didn't ask for, who will question them for the wrong steps they take during that period?

Una wey vote for Efe last year, Wetin he give Una?, no be unfollow he unfollow Una?

Let's start thinking abeg, bbnaija is a total waste of money, the money channeled into this nonsense if injected into the economy or educational sector will make a difference.

Let's put on our thinking cap please.
Nltaliban

Kindly create a topic on this.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Barywhyte(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Reelmii:
hahahahah, of course u will only hear of them, neva expected u to accept to be part of them, just learn, u are not better dan d inmates

I am not better than anybody. And by the way, wht problem do u have with Jehova witness? Are they worse than than other denominations? U seems to know alot about them.

I still suggest you get a better life to live instead of BBNaija. The time spent watching that madness is one you will never recover.

Need not derail the the thread

Peace!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / California: Hero Mom Punches, Fights Off Mountain Lion After It Attacked Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.