Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) (57165 Views)

Green Snake Killed At My Backyard: Help Me Identify The Species (Photos) / Dolphin Killed At Atican Beach, Lekki, Lagos (Photos) / A Hippopotamus Killed At Jebba, Niger State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by ziga: 12:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Looks like a vulture.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by encrypt(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nltaliban:
Big brother naija is here again.
Nigerians won't give room for critical thinking anymore.
Instead of us to face and tackle the present challenges facing our country we'll start voting for people who will just use and dump us. Now y'all have given the government 3 months break they didn't ask for, who will question them for the wrong steps they take during that period?

Una wey vote for Efe last year, Wetin he give Una?, no be unfollow he unfollow Una?

Let's start thinking abeg, bbnaija is a total waste of money, the money channeled into this nonsense if injected into the economy or educational sector will make a difference.

Let's put on our thinking cap please.
Nltaliban
Clap for yourself. Thinking of this nature is why you're still poor. So you think it's FG that is sponsoring BBN? Big brands sponsoring BBN know the kind of returns they are getting.
I fail to understand how you get so agitated over something that is optional. Fuel prices are high and even the fuel is unavailable in certain areas yet you didn't deem it fit to make a post of this nature or stage protests. If we check now you probably don't even have access to gotv or DSTV yet you come here to make noise. Even if you have access it's just one channel...must you watch it??!
So because i think football is eleven grown men running after pig skin I should condemn it and ask the teams to use that money and develop their communities.
Please stop thinking with your anus.
If you must argue do so constructively. If you're illiterate then i apologize for wasting my time and yours.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by LilVast1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
USAbabe:
ogbomosho

the environment though
Miss USAbabe, weytin do Ogbomoso oh?
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Reelmii: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Barywhyte:

I am not better than anybody. And by the way, wht problem do u have with Jehova witness? Are they worse than than other denominations? U seems to know alot about them.

I still suggest you get a better life to live instead of BBNaija. The time spent watching that madness is one you will never recover.

Need not derail the the thread

Peace!
hmmmm, u really want to know my problem with JW? then Google it
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 12:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
XXLDICK:
I can't see the head, but the large wings shows it's an eagle.
The head clearly shown in two of the three pictures. White head with black spot around its eye.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Somewhere somehow someone grandma has failed to wake up from last night sleep. grin

.... the grandchildren have been contacting their dads and ma in lagos. EOD.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Nltaliban(m): 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
CandidSeeker:

Kindly create a topic on this.

Thanks.

I soon will.

1 Like

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by donqx: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
oh
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Confusion in Ogbomosho, Oyo State, after a large bird was shot dead by some youths on Friday

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-of-a-large-bird-killed-at-ogbomosho-oyo-state/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by kidneystones(m): 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nltaliban:
Big brother naija is here again.
Nigerians won't give room for critical thinking anymore.
Instead of us to face and tackle the present challenges facing our country we'll start voting for people who will just use and dump us. Now y'all have given the government 3 months break they didn't ask for, who will question them for the wrong steps they take during that period?

Una wey vote for Efe last year, Wetin he give Una?, no be unfollow he unfollow Una?

Let's start thinking abeg, bbnaija is a total waste of money, the money channeled into this nonsense if injected into the economy or educational sector will make a difference.

Let's put on our thinking cap please.
Nltaliban

Nice one sir .. I love it shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Oluwafreshing(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
XXLDICK:
I can't see the head, but the large wings shows it's an eagle.

Oga look well ooo
See the length of the neck
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
AnonymousIP:
@VIVIANGIST

Confusion in Ogbomosho, Oyo State, after a large bird was shot dead by some youths on Friday

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/pictures-of-a-large-bird-killed-at-ogbomosho-oyo-state/

cc; lalasticlala

Eagle that is not easy to find, uNa still kill am. Chai. Naija can kill anything, the next thing na Pepper soup.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Emiko008(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
ogbomosho people and their ways of life.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
wow, the houses at the background are so beautiful.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Omolaiya: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
That's how they kill one of their grandmother.... shocked
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Ejanla07: 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
wen re we going to see reasonable environment good for habitat in d sufferiscated afonja yoruba region

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 10:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ogbomoso?

OP, where in ogbomoso, cos I live within Yoaco here.

BTW, I just pray they didn't eat that vulture cos it is a taboo. Vultures are common in akwa ibom state. I had never found one within south western Nigeria.
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by click2stan(m): 12:37am On Jan 30, 2018
Marabou stork not bald eagle. Marabou storks are large bird that lives in African south of the Sahara especially near human habitat. They are master scavengers
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 7:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Brooke60:
That is somebody's grandma o
Omg! grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Martial Eagle Killed At Ogbomosho, Oyo State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2018
USAbabe:
ogbomosho

the environment though
Have you been there before sis?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of A Made In Nigeria Helicopter / Emaciated Lions At Breeding Farm Eat Each Other In South Africa(Pics) / California: Hero Mom Punches, Fights Off Mountain Lion After It Attacked Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.