Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (60199 Views)

Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Forced Marriage: Abducted Teenager Freed From Emir’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by ositadima1(m): 11:14am On Jan 29, 2018
Any cow I spot on my property is as good as dead. Enough said.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by tesppidd: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2018
Tomoyayi:
I see no blood o, I don't believe this Abeg. Maybe they poisoned their cattle themselves. If it were militia that killed those cattles there would be blood
now you are looking for blood.

when they bring pictures and tell you fulanis killed you don't ask for the fulanis in the picture, you don't ask for the weapons.

you just believe and start cursing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by mamatayour(f): 11:15am On Jan 29, 2018
Who be daddy?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by beemax: 11:15am On Jan 29, 2018
brunofarad:
Watching

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by TheAngry1: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2018
tesppidd:
believe me they are killed in their numbers as well.

The only way we can get lasting peace is to stop justifying violence...it doesn't matter who perpetrates it.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Can we simply say that this country is descending into full anarchy.

You all made noise on IPOB as if they were our real problem. What does it take for a government to make a law enforcing cattle ranches? And make facilities like good road network for easy movement of cattle feeds into the ranches? We all know the owners of this cattle are wealthy enough to construct ranches.

To save both the herdsmen and the farmers, this should not be difficult. What is really wrong with blacks for crying out loud.
Same story everywhere...greed and the love to dominate others
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by anataala: 11:17am On Jan 29, 2018
You need to read the news very well before commenting.
eyinjuege:
Can you stop taking your cows through other people's farmlands?
That would solve part of the animosity towards genuine herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2018
I'm liking this episode, they won't have mouth to shout sai baba next time

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by AnanseK(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2018
Perge:
Dead cattle does not equate or avenge for the thousands of human lives you all scumbags have wasted in Buhari's shithole Nigeria

It is still jungle justice and you are justifying it. There is no proof that the owner of this cattle killed anybody or even destroyed sny crops.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Tomoyayi(m): 11:20am On Jan 29, 2018
eyinjuege:
Can you stop taking your cows through other people's farmlands?
That would solve part of the animosity towards genuine herdsmen

Chai diaris God o
Would be nice if Ife and modakeke can borrow those farmers Juju to turn both the cow and the herdsmen to grass once they step on to their farmland grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Tomoyayi(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2018
tesppidd:
now you are looking for blood.

when they bring pictures and tell you fulanis killed you don't ask for the fulanis in the picture, you don't ask for the weapons.

you just believe and start cursing.

It's obvious you are brain.dead
No quote me again, carry your wahala go meet your cows
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by homosapien002: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2018
In no time these dead cows would be transported down to lagos as suya.... grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by TwinQleJ(f): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2018
We must demarcate between Nigiera Fulanis and the Foreign Fulanis o[b][/b]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by senatorbayor(m): 11:24am On Jan 29, 2018
did they equally take the dead bodies of the innocent nigerians killed by them to the emir as well ..
it's certain they place more values on animals than human lives ...

I pray the grave silence from those In authority won't lead is to avoidable unrest soon.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by nothernstar: 11:25am On Jan 29, 2018
TheAngry1:
Let's be balanced o! Fulani herdsmen trample on farms and it makes headlines; they are killed and their cows slaughtered, we try to justify it. Crime is crime, man na man o! #I stand for truth, no matter who tells it; I stand for justice, no matter who it is for or against.
you are right bro. But how did this start. Will there be problem or killing of cows if they did not trespass. Let truth be told. The fulanis started it by invading ppl farm and destroying crops. Now ppl are awake to face them why the cry.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by wizzytm(m): 11:26am On Jan 29, 2018
They're now calling for peace, when y'all were killing humans in Benue, una forget say peace dey Abi.

Benin people dey always say first to do no dey pain.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by DedeNkem: 11:31am On Jan 29, 2018
TheAngry1:
Let's be balanced o! Fulani herdsmen trample on farms and it makes headlines; they are killed and their cows slaughtered, we try to justify it. Crime is crime, man na man o! #I stand for truth, no matter who tells it; I stand for justice, no matter who it is for or against.

In your biased comment, you said fulani "herdsmen" trample on farms and it makes headlines".
Why didn't you mention their murderous activities?

When fulani herdsmen ONLY trampled farms, it didn't make headlines! They started making headlines when they became terrorists!

You don't stand for justice. Stop deceiving yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2018
Eya dis is very bad. This loss is huge, I really feel for them.
But by now these fulanis should know that their cows are not wanted in other peoples territory (farms and elsewhere).
The emir should build a ranch for dem in his palace. I know the cattle would be very safe there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by placeofallure(f): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2018
TheAngry1:

Then, your kind of judge is an unjust one. You want fairness, equity and justice Ehn? Let's do the body count, if some Maalu and a few Fulanis are killed, eh! Dem never die reach now. The scoreline now is saying Fulanis still dey lead. Until they kill and maim them more in their hundreds before equation will be balanced.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by joenor(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2018
Una nor really serious... when una dey attack ppl since una nor know say he bad... Just one attack on una cow, the emir must see this... yeye
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by DedeNkem: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2018
wizzytm:
They're now calling for peace, when y'all were killing humans in Benue, una forget say peace dey Abi.

Benin people dey always say first to do no dey pain.

Not only Benue. The fulani terrorists do it all over Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by TheAngry1: 11:41am On Jan 29, 2018
placeofallure:

Then, your kind of judge is an unjust one. You want fairness, equity and justice Ehn? Let's do the body count, if some Maalu and a few Fulanis are killed, eh! Dem never die reach now. The scoreline now is saying Fulanis still dey lead. Until they kill and maim them more in their hundreds before equation will be balanced.

You are simply silly! Did you say we should do body count? Really? Buzz offffff!!!! Demon!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Godsonkemz(m): 11:42am On Jan 29, 2018
See as them carry cattle like say human being dem murdered

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by TheAngry1: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2018
DedeNkem:

In your biased comment, you said fulani "herdsmen" trample on farms and it makes headlines".
Why didn't you mention their murderous activities?

When fulani herdsmen ONLY trampled farms, it didn't make headlines! They started making headlines when they became terrorists!

You don't stand for injustice. Stop deceiving yourself.

point noted...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by kokomilala(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2018
No, this is not fair. In as much as I've severely pilloried the menace of Fulani herdsmen, I won't shy away from condemning this barbaric attack. It's barbaric because, it's also a violence against animals. How about the economic loss? One can't hold an instance of injustice or a history of injustice to justify current violence. It only breeds more violence and circles continue to expand.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by DedeNkem: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2018
They should be Happy only their cows were attacked.
They've slaughtered a lot of Nigerians.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Max24: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Hope they wont equate the dead cows to human beings. Why cant Buhari help them ranch their cows ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by wizzytm(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2018
DedeNkem:

Not only Benue. The fulani terrorists do it all over Nigeria.

Those people are cancerous, They don't deserve to leave with sane humans.
To think that the government is doing nothing about their menace is the most troubling aspect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa / Pastor At Kidnapped US Girl's Funeral In 1975 Charged With Her Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.