Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,005 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (60196 Views)

Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Forced Marriage: Abducted Teenager Freed From Emir’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by misgab: 11:54am On Jan 29, 2018
is obvious these people don't see themselves as Nigerians. No wander they slaughter Nigerians with wanton impunity. I know for a fact that their no ethnic group in Nigeria that has not suffered from their hands. Attention all security agencies. Under the charter of right to life this man just made an HATE SPEECH.
So he is saying they are even greater and more powerful than the Nigerian State!. Haba
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by talk2percy(m): 11:54am On Jan 29, 2018
Them never see anything....the North go hear whiiii
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Ayatullah(m): 11:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Desyner:
How many dead body have they taken to the emir?
Even though they are the nomads always enroaching people's farm they think playing victim cheaply will sway us.

How MANY of YOU?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by josepholuwadaisi: 11:56am On Jan 29, 2018
Rip to the dead cows, they will not make heaven in Jesus name. What of the human being that they have killed, trump was right. They are pooholes.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by guiddoti: 11:58am On Jan 29, 2018
These dead cows were poisoned, no doubt about it. Fulanis shouldn't encroach on people's farm land, that would solve these maladies so quick.

Fulani, buy yourself ranch and nurture your cows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Vokians(m): 11:59am On Jan 29, 2018
This situation is not good for the growth of the nation at all. Fed. Govt. Should Profer a lasting solution between this farmer and herdsmen conflict.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Desyner: 12:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ayatullah:

How MANY of YOU?
Stay there and be asking "How MANY of YOU?". You think a population of illiterate and brainwashed army is a thing of pride or advantage. If numbers win battles the north won't be this poor.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by ziga: 12:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Can we simply say that this country is descending into full anarchy.

You all made noise on IPOB as if they were our real problem. What does it take for a government to make a law enforcing cattle ranches? And make facilities like good road network for easy movement of cattle feeds into the ranches? We all know the owners of this cattle are wealthy enough to construct ranches.

To save both the herdsmen and the farmers, this should not be difficult. What is really wrong with blacks for crying out loud.

If they do that, then we will know who the real "Fulani herdsmen" are.

Not the ones with the cattle, but the ones who have replaced their animals with weapons.

Sometimes, emotions prevent us from seeing right.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by DozieInc(m): 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
And the circle of violence continues.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by KanwuliaExtra: 12:09pm On Jan 29, 2018
Da real SHYTE-HOLE COUNTRY! grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by guiddoti: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=erico2k2 post=64606850]
Plz In revenge kill thier Cows goats and chiken too, not kids and Humans, so they too can feel your pains I repeat do not kill humans kill animals.[/simple] we say No to eye for an eye, please. All we want is no encroachment on people's farm, simple.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Reelmii: 12:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
adisabarber:
But, shebi dem talk say Buhari na old soja. He dealt with Maitasine, he chased Chadian sojas into their country so therefore he can handle security of lives and property in naija. Wetin come dey happen left, right and centre na? Jona time sef no bad like this if person no go lie.
all that one na past glory, the man is too weak to do all of that now
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Sapphire94: 12:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
So why must they parade their dead cattles everywhere? Why must they seek for attention like it is their family members they lost. Foolish set of descendants. Brooding over animals and cherishing them like Humans. Tufia!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Appleyard(m): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
I sometimes wonder aloud why some embittered folks will venture into bush or forests to fight fulani herds men when they know the bush more than you do.

The best thing to do if ever you want to get back at the fulanis is to kill the cows especially by poisoning and their morale will completely be defeated and they will never come to that area again.

Some may intend to wait and lay ambush for anyone that will enter the bush, but once they see their cattle falling one after the other, nobody will tell them to run. That is what some folks are now doing in Delta.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man, Ibrahim Adamu, has shared pictures of dead cows that were allegedly killed by a militia group in Giza Development Areas of Keana Local government,of Nasarawa State. According to reports, the slain cattle were brought yesterday to the Emir's palace in Lafia by the Fulani herdsmen.

Below is what Ibrahim shared on Facebook;

These are death cows (cattle's)brought in presently to the Emirs palace Lafia,by the Fulani's. The cows were killed by the suspected TIVS militias Group at the Giza Development Areas of Keana Local government,of Nasarawa State.

They came to tender their pains and report their lost to the Emir of Lafia HRH. Dr. Isa Mustapha Agwi. They're agitating for the immediate arrest of those that perpetrates the dastardly act in order to settle their huge lost and equally punished.

I appeal to our father to adequately and ensure the total resolution of this crisis at his palace. DADDY we so much believe in your capacity and wisdom to resolves even worse issues than this.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-take-dead-cows-emirs-palace-attacked-photos.html

MOTHERFUCKERS
Why Emir's palace
Arry them to abbatoir, sell some to sya boys and bury the rest
AN EYE FOR AN EYE A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Dollabiz: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oh
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by justiz5(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mogidi:
The emir will now order a reprisal attack with enough ammunition supplied by the Nigerian Army. Nice..

Fula Nation.
Something like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=by-ba8VI-N4?t=3

You can see how the Nigerian Police Force are hailing this one in the video footage above.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by gregyboy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
TheAngry1:
Let's be balanced o! Fulani herdsmen kill and it makes headlines; they are killed and their cows slaughtered, we try to justify it. Crime is crime, man na man o! #I stand for truth, no matter who tells it; I stand for justice, no matter who it is for or against.

what are you saying ...talking cowardly pain has never inflinted you before let this happens to you or your family .they way you will see all Fulani's till you die would be different from this way you're talking. # leave lets leave# otherwise lets die both... coward dies before their death ...you're justification holds no boundary's here...

# Fulani's fall upon you#
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by gfreymom302: 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
These foolanis are idiots......when they slaughter human beings none of these their useless emirs says anything. Common cows and they are making cow noise. Twar ve!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by erico2k2(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=guiddoti post=64608351][/quote]
I reality, what we want is Movement of meat not cows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Inani(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
TheAngry1:
Let's be balanced o! Fulani herdsmen kill and it makes headlines; they are killed and their cows slaughtered, we try to justify it. Crime is crime, man na man o! #I stand for truth, no matter who tells it; I stand for justice, no matter who it is for or against.
This is one of the most reasonable thing eva said

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
This is exactly what the Fulani should do to draw attention to their own plight which obviously a biased media had chosen to ignore and only concentrate on reporting their reprisals against such atrocities perpetrated against them - I bet this will not be covered by any of the media houses, especially the electronic media e.g. AIT, Channels and Silverbird (all owned by southern Christians who are openly PDP and anti Buhari/govt.)
I heard the incidence in this morning's BBC Hausa program where over 200 cattle were claimed by the Fulani as either stolen or killed along with the killing and kidnapping of some of their men.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by HomeOfMe(f): 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A Nigerian man, Ibrahim Adamu, has shared pictures of dead cows that were allegedly killed by a militia group in Giza Development Areas of Keana Local government,of Nasarawa State. According to reports, the slain cattle were brought yesterday to the Emir's palace in Lafia by the Fulani herdsmen.

These are death cows (cattle's)brought in presently to the Emirs palace Lafia,by the Fulani's. The cows were killed by the suspected TIVS militias Group at the Giza Development Areas of Keana Local government,of Nasarawa State.

They came to tender their pains and report their lost to the Emir of Lafia HRH. Dr. Isa Mustapha Agwi. They're agitating for the immediate arrest of those that perpetrates the dastardly act in order to settle their huge lost and equally punished.

I appeal to our father to adequately and ensure the total resolution of this crisis at his palace. DADDY we so much believe in your capacity and wisdom to resolves even worse issues than this.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/fulani-herdsmen-take-dead-cows-emirs-palace-attacked-photos.html
Cows are naturally heavy in nature not to talk of dead ones;how did they carry the cows?... Something is wrong with Nigeria,"somebody,anybody,please help!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Nasir123(m): 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
TheAngry1:

Thank you.

Its a pity the kind of youth/adult we have in this country. Many of them lack proper reasoning ability.
How do we get here?
How do we solve our various problem with these kind of mindset(particularly here on Nairaland)?
The problem I see tomorrow is bigger than what we may have today. And it will only take people like u and I(people with concience) to save the future souls.

The youth are failing like their father did.
Shm!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by akigbemaru: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Samusu:
Hmmm, yanga de sleep trouble go wake am.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by akigbemaru: 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Nigerian politicians and traditional rulers or whoever own cows should keep their business away from people's farms and crops.

Any cow enter my farm/land, I will poison them to dead.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Dav24(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=Mogidi post=64606390]The emir will now order a reprisal attack with enough ammunition supplied by the Nigerian Army. Nice..

My brother, the people of Giza and kadarko came under heavy attack at night, several people were killed with houses set ablazed
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Mogidi: 2:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Dav24:
My brother, the people of Giza and kadarko came under heavy attack at night, several people were killed with houses set ablazed

Take photographs of the burnt houses and dead bodies. Use the power of social media to at least shame the govt into action.
Sorry to hear it bro.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by glossy6(f): 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Perge:
Dead cattle does not equate or avenge for the thousands of human lives you all scumbags have wasted in Buhari's shithole Nigeria

Those foolanies might have killed those cows by themselves djoor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Yahoo Boys Arrested by EFCC With 10 laptops, 17 Phones & a Car in Abuja (Pics / TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.