Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack (60201 Views)

Photos Of The Bus Conductor Killed By Herdsmen In Lagos & Their Dead Cow / Lightning Strikes 36 Cows To Death In Ondo (photos) / Forced Marriage: Abducted Teenager Freed From Emir’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Toktee(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Why write Tiv name in bold letters?
why must the salvages,sorry fulanis know that it was the work of Tiv millitia?
Why report Tiv to emir,does tiv man answer to emir?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Toktee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
Toktee:
If i call op an idiot now,mynd44 will ban me,but why Tiv in capital letters,what message is he trying to pass across?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by ComrdDRS: 3:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
[quote author=Toktee post=64612510][/quote] see these ones too re complaining, my personal rice farm and my friend's own. the people sent to harvest the rice were able to get only one rubber paint bucket, which the sold for transportation back home. as a matter of fact there re times the fulanis will be destroying crops with their catle and will only be watching. don't tell me if it were you, you will fight them. no not when you are seeing AK47. my brothers, there is immunity for Fulani's in Nigeria. e de pain me die.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by insabarnur(m): 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Now that they can't find innocent farmers to butcher,they slaughter their own cows just to use it as an excuse to invade another innocent village..we know the devil exploits and it handy works.. Verily, I say unto children of predicament, this time it is not the blood of the innocent but yours and that of yours son that will colour this God forsaken village.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by MayorofLagos(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Do you know how much a live cow weigh? At least a ton...

A dead cow will weigh more. So how did they transport these many cows from the bush where they were killed to the Emir's palace in town?

There is a missing piece in the puzzle
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by magzey: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
Perge:
Dead cattle does not equate or avenge for the thousands of human lives you all scumbags have wasted in Buhari's shithole Nigeria
You need a letter from Babasanjo the old mugu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by magzey: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
MayorofLagos:
Do you know how much a live cow weigh? At least a ton...

A dead cow will weigh more. So how did they transport these many cows from the bush where they were killed to the Emir's palace in town?

There is a missing piece in the puzzle
You continue to think like your statement, if only you have brain.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by SEEDBED: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
okk see mentality they are crying for ordinary animal, regardless to poeple that have lost their life because of those animals. this case is incomplete till they bring those dead bodys to Emir's palace.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by anigold(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
tesppidd:
and you really think fulani lives have not been taken over the years?

these are the types that sit in front pews in the church.

in your mind now you're speaking for christianity or speaking for the south abi?

stinking mentality.
Oga or madam nobody has the monopoly of violence when your tribe kills and cut open a pregnant woman just realised that what goes around comes around.. we all want peace but some blockheads should not feel that ak-47 is only available for sale to the Fulani's.. if you want peace be peaceful.. ..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by MTKbudapest(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
They killed just few cows but the Fulanis had killed hundreds of innocent citizens. Even the madafuckin presido don't give a Bleep!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Toktee(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
ComrdDRS:
see these ones too re complaining, my personal rice farm and my friend's own. the people sent to harvest the rice were able to get only one rubber paint bucket, which the sold for transportation back home. as a matter of fact there re times the fulanis will be destroying crops with their catle and will only be watching. don't tell me if it were you, you will fight them. no not when you are seeing AK47. my brothers, there is immunity for Fulani's in Nigeria. e de pain me die.
The immunity does not includes gamaline 20,cattle need food,feed them with gamaline in your area,they will drop dead far from your area.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Mcreloaded(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2018
That's why we have the Nigerian police force for crime to be reported. Guess the Fulani also don't trust the police.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Smarkie: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
can we ever here good story in this shithole again
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Omolaiya: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
I know dat baba shaki is waiting to buy the dead cows to sell in Lagos. ... angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by BenueFarmer: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
Alleged killing of 73 cows in Nasarawa, a poor parody
The attention of the Mdzough u Tiv has been drawn to reports that a purported Tiv militia attacked and killed 73 cows in Kadarko, Nasarawa state while two persons were also alleged to be missing as a result of the attacks.
This report is no doubt a mockery of one of the saddest periods in the lives of the Tiv people, Benue and indeed the entire Nigeria when 73 people including children, pregnant women and old men murdered by Fulani herdsmen on New Year's Day 2018 were given mass burial in Makurdi.
It is very unfortunate that the fabricators of the phantom attacks in Nasarawa state have chosen to further ridicule and add insult to the injury and pain of the Tiv people by seeking to equate an even number of cows with those murdered in the New Year's Day attacks on communities in Logo and Guma local governments.
We consider it the height of insensitivity, brutality and impunity that a group of people will reduce the precious lives of human beings to herds of cattle.
Consequently, the Mdzough u Tiv wishes to describe reports of the Nasarawa attacks and display of cattle in the palace of an emir as reprehensible, condemnable and unacceptable to all right thinking members of the human race.
This poor parody, which is part of a larger conspiracy script to downplay the heinous crime committed against Benue state by the Fulani herdsmen and their sponsors must be rejected by all.
It is intended to further mock the families of the dead. This cannot be accepted.
Signed:
Chief Edward Ujege,
President-General, Mdzough U Tiv.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by AfonjaConehead: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
Coneheaded structures will soon stage protest on behalf of their masters grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Disneylady(f): 11:37pm On Jan 29, 2018
tesppidd:
and you really think fulani lives have not been taken over the years?

these are the types that sit in front pews in the church.

in your mind now you're speaking for christianity or speaking for the south abi?

stinking mentality.
FYI I'm a Muslim, not just a Muslim by tongue, I practise Islam. coz in your tiny brain now, anyone that criticizes the Fulanis is a christian.
Back to the discussion, I was comparing the lives of the cows to the humans not the Fulani lives....but you were just in a haste to quote me without reading and digesting what I wrote.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by placeofallure(f): 1:10am On Jan 30, 2018
TheAngry1:

You are simply silly! Did you say we should do body count? Really? Buzz offffff!!!! Demon!

Eeya! E pain am! Fulani Herdsman sighted! Na one by one God go dey catch una. grin angry cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by tesppidd: 1:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Disneylady:

FYI I'm a Muslim, not just a Muslim by tongue, I practise Islam. coz in your tiny brain now, anyone that criticizes the Fulanis is a christian.
Back to the discussion, I was comparing the lives of the cows to the humans not the Fulani lives....but you were just in a haste to quote me without reading and digesting what I wrote.
and why would you compare the lives of the cows to the lives of humans on the other side?

why not compare like for like?

If not for your dubious and mischievous intents.

to whip up sentiments as usual.

abeg tell all that to the birds.

a better comparison would be:

fulani lives lost VERSUS farmers lives lost.

cows lost VERSUS farm lands lost.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by goodnews777: 2:41am On Jan 30, 2018
Whoever believes this fake story is either blind or brain damaged or both. How could those animals die without any signs of trauma, not even blood splatter. These folks are looking for a reason to unleash more terror. El Rufai stop this your game. God will soon show Himself to be God of all those you have killed.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Disneylady(f): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2018
tesppidd:
and why would you compare the lives of the cows to the lives of humans on the other side?

why not compare like for like?

If not for your dubious and mischievous intents.

to whip up sentiments as usual.

abeg tell all that to the birds.

a better comparison would be:

fulani lives lost VERSUS farmers lives lost.

cows lost VERSUS farm lands lost.
Mr solicitor, it seems you don't get to comprehend before typing. All for quoting sake. The title reads 'the Fulanis take their dead cows' not humans, are you that dumb? Pls go back and read the contents of the news again, this time with your brains at their full functional capability until then, Adios!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by tesppidd: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
Disneylady:

Mr solicitor, it seems you don't get to comprehend before typing. All for quoting sake. The title reads 'the Fulanis take their dead cows' not humans, are you that dumb? Pls go back and read the contents of the news again, this time with your brains at their full functional capability until then, Adios!
see this mumu!

continue displaying stupidity like a placard.

and why did you compare cows to humans?

was there any story about fulanis killing people in lafia?

lafia is lafia benue is benue.

even the benue incident happened about a month ago.

if the cows were displayed in benue after the herdsmen attacks you might have had a point.

but you rushed to comment just to whip up the usual ethnic and religious sentiments but ended up pissing in the wind.

gerroura here.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Disneylady(f): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
tesppidd:
see this mumu!

continue displaying stupidity like a placard.

and why did you compare cows to humans?

was there any story about fulanis killing people in lafia?

lafia is lafia benue is benue.

even the benue incident happened about a month ago.

if the cows were displayed in benue after the herdsmen attacks you might have had a point.

but you rushed to comment just to whip up the usual ethnic and religious sentiments but ended up pissing in the wind.

gerroura here.
Your life is pathetic! Have you been stalking me to know that I always whip up ethnic and religious sentiment? Have you seen my comment on this issue before? How many times have you seen my moniker sef? Are you that crazy?You are the bigot here and I can see you a sad human being. You better forget about internet and concentrate on your deteriorating life. From your comment it shows you are unhappy and might attempt suicide any moment from now...
Nitwit!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by tesppidd: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
Disneylady:

Your life is pathetic! Have you been stalking me to know that I always whip up ethnic and religious sentiment? Have you seen my comment on this issue before? How many times have you seen my moniker sef? Are you that crazy?You are the bigot here and I can see you a sad human being. You better forget about internet and concentrate on your deteriorating life. From your comment it shows you are unhappy and might attempt suicide any moment from now...
Nitwit!
'so they want to compare cows to human life'

The above was your comment which drew a reaction from me.
The above comment isn't only silly, it is insensitive and pregnant with deep religious and ethnic sentiments.

I wonder what human lives you were comparing them with?

Could it be the lives lost in benue?

However those cows could be worth around 1 million naira and more.

So the herdsmen didn't have a right to report their loss?

Can't even understand your line of reasoning.

Just accept that you made a very irresponsible and silly comment and move on woman!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by Disneylady(f): 5:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
tesppidd:
'so they want to compare cows to human life'

The above was your comment which drew a reaction from me.
The above comment isn't only silly, it is insensitive and pregnant with deep religious and ethnic sentiments.

I wonder what human lives you were comparing them with?

Could it be the lives lost in benue?

However those cows could be worth around 1 million naira and more.

So the herdsmen didn't have a right to report their loss?

Can't even understand your line of reasoning.

Just accept that you made a very irresponsible and silly comment and move on woman!
So in your own reasoning cows' life are to be revered than humans' life abi.....the lives I was comparing them with were the lost ones. For those cows to have been slaughtered like that, there must have been attacks on humans(farmers) while on their farm which might have not been reported. So it could be a reprisal attack. That was why I made that statement but since you cherish cows lives to that of humans i can only imagine if you indeed are a human being or should I say you worship money than humans....so terrible!!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Take Their Dead Cows To Emir's Palace In Lafia After Attack by tesppidd: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
Disneylady:

So in your own reasoning cows' life are to be revered than humans' life abi.....the lives I was comparing them with were the lost ones. For those cows to have been slaughtered like that, there must have been attacks on humans(farmers) while on their farm which might have not been reported. So it could be a reprisal attack. That was why I made that statement but since you cherish cows lives to that of humans i can only imagine if you indeed are a human being or should I say you worship money than humans....so terrible!!!
that's the problem.

you people are in denial that there are also criminal elements in the villages and communities who kill herdsmen and steal their cattle. they sell them off and make hundreds of thousands of naira.

yes there are armed robbers and kidnappers in our very 'holy' southern communities, some who get into our homes in the dead of the night, murder people, rape their wives and make away with their property.

such people are more than capable of killing herdsmen and taking their cattle and making millions off them.

just in case you doubt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TC Okere Stabs His Wife To Death / Pastor, Female Assistant Burnt To Death By Jealous Lover In Bayelsa / Pastor At Kidnapped US Girl's Funeral In 1975 Charged With Her Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.