Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

If She Propose To You Will You Accept? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Propose To You Will You Accept? (708 Views)

If He Proposes To You In This Condition, Will You Accept? See Reactions (pics) / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Propose To You Will You Accept? by koife(m): 11:23am On Jan 29, 2018
The trend of ladies proposing to their guys is fast becoming a norm albeit with mix feelings and reaction. What I found disturbing is the fact that ladies are the ones crying the most and evening casting their fellow ladies. Well,I saw this funny answer from a Facebook user and thought to share, romantic I guess. Guys, what's your take... would you accept?

Re: If She Propose To You Will You Accept? by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2018
I will tell her to let me think about it. Its my account balance that will respond to the ring not me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Propose To You Will You Accept? by Ifakiland(m): 11:36am On Jan 29, 2018
I'll say yes....Bleep her mercilessly for 2momths collect money from her and block her from every sm we share and on my fone....only a low self esteemed gal proposes to a man, such a woman will cheat on u with ease cos she's foolish and has no self worth.

1 Like

Re: If She Propose To You Will You Accept? by Pubichairs(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2018
cheesy which kyn tradition be this ..I will accept...and Bleep the shit out of her..then leave her ass for good...she won't do such if she sees u as a real G...not weakling
Re: If She Propose To You Will You Accept? by Samyj247: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Ifakiland:
I'll say yes....Bleep her mercilessly for 2momths collect money from her and block her from every sm we share and on my fone....only a low self esteemed gal proposes to a man, such a woman will cheat on u with ease cos she's foolish and has no self worth.
u know get sense. I will not b surprised if u are an ifa worshiper because you are still living in 1905. even in the bible, a lady proposed to a guy. don't use the opportunity the lady gave u in proposing to treat her with such disregard. abeg try get small sense.

1 Like

Re: If She Propose To You Will You Accept? by Enemking: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2018
It is totally wrong for a lady to propose to a guy, can you imagine a guy getting pregnant and going into labor to deliver angry

1 Like

Re: If She Propose To You Will You Accept? by Elparaiso(m): 12:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ifakiland:
You're obviously stupid.

To the OP,
It's not a gender's job to propose, dude or dudette, it doesn't matter. As long as we're in the right stage of the relationship and we're both financially and mentally stable, I'll accept. In fact, at such a stage, I might already have a ring in my pocket, she proposes, I propose instantly.

3 Likes

Re: If She Propose To You Will You Accept? by koife(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elparaiso:

You're obviously stupid.

To the OP,
It's not a gender's job to propose, dude or dudette, it doesn't matter. As long as we're in the right stage of the relationship and we're both financially and mentally stable, I'll accept. In fact, at such a stage, I might already have a ring in my pocket, she proposes, I propose instantly.
You speak like a real man. Leave this boys were dey yearn dust

1 Like

Re: If She Propose To You Will You Accept? by Elparaiso(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
koife:
You speak like a real man. Leave this boys were dey yearn dust
Thanks.
Nairaland needs age restriction abeg.

2 Likes

Re: If She Propose To You Will You Accept? by koife(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
Elparaiso:

Thanks.
Nairaland needs age restriction abeg.
seriously!!

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Men Are Poor In Bed / Enjoys Wealth And Die After 10 Years Or Live Average Forever / You Are Specially Invited To This Most Anticpated Singles Connect & Hookup Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.