Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,308 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Face Of A Scammer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of A Scammer (688 Views)

Lady Finds Out On Twitter Her Lost Uncle Is A Scammer / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS / See The Face Of This Scammer, Don't Be A Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Of A Scammer by addicted2Christ: 11:42am On Jan 29, 2018
Good day great Nairalanders. I would really love to trend this on our "world-famos" forum. It's about a scammed I met this last weekend.

I met this guy online who claims to sell mtn, glo, Airtel and 9mobile data. We chatted a while and he even called me couple of time, begging me to please patronize him cause he just started and he needs customers.

Long story short, I requested to buy #1,500 worth of data. He sent his account no but I had a bit of issue doing d transfer. So, he requested that I send him a mtn airtime worth #1,500. I asked for guarantee to be sure he'll send the data once the airtime in lieu of payment is sent, he begged me and promised to send it. All these we did via what's app chats.

As I sent the airtime, this guy blocked me on what's app moments after... I called his two numbers, he refused to pick.

I even called with my wife's no (a number he didn't know), he still wouldn't pick. Hours later, I hide my number and called him, you won't believe that this guy had the effontry to curse me on phone and even cut the line on me. 

Beyond the money, it amazes me how cheap most of our youth have become and I wonder what his kind will do if they ever get to power.

Instinct just told me to save his picture on his what's app page before I even sent the airtime.

I threatened I will put his details online and I'll be happy to shame the devil inside of him, he called my bluff...

Please see the picture of the scammer and munch screens of our chats. His numbers and account details are included.

Oju Ole ree...

2 Shares

Re: Face Of A Scammer by hawk05(m): 11:46am On Jan 29, 2018
Good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of A Scammer by joh2018: 12:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pls beware of these two numbers on nairaland and other social networks 07066914522 08085556849
He claims he sells bulk and cheap data.
Pls beware.
Re: Face Of A Scammer by Deathlezz: 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Screenshots of your chats with his number there
Re: Face Of A Scammer by wwwtortoise(m): 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
hawk05:
Good day nairalanders, am down and I need your help... Lemme go straight to the point without wasting time. Today I lost 64k meant for my boss, and he give me 6hours to refund his money.
Am begging any meaningful nairalanders to please help me. Any amount will be appreciated. God will surely reward you..

Lemme guess...... You used the 64k your boss gave you to play a 6odds bet9ja bet on the 26th and lost.

Now he has given you 6hours grace to provide the money. And what quickly came to your mind is to register a new account on NL with a 6-alphaNumeric moniker.

Better stop these petty lies this new year else you will turn a 666 candidate.

1 Like

Re: Face Of A Scammer by 2shure: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
no one gives a fuc
go sabo go meet aboki
sell your phone.
dem go give u small tin
hawk05:
Good day nairalanders, am down and I need your help... Lemme go straight to the point without wasting time. Today I lost 64k meant for my boss, and he give me 6hours to refund his money.
Am begging any meaningful nairalanders to please help me. Any amount will be appreciated. God will surely reward you..
Re: Face Of A Scammer by hawk05(m): 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
wwwtortoise:

Lemme guess...... You used the 64k your boss gave you to play a 6odds bet9ja bet on the 26th and lost.

Now he has given you 6hours grace to provide the money. And what quickly came to your mind is to register a new account on NL with a 6-alphaNumeric moniker.

Better stop these petty lies this new year else you will turn a 666 candidate.
To guess wrong is very expensive... Thanks
Re: Face Of A Scammer by joh2018: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Here is the communication between me and the scammer
Re: Face Of A Scammer by joh2018: 3:15pm On Jan 29, 2018
Here is the scammers advert
Re: Face Of A Scammer by joh2018: 3:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Beware of this advert it's a scam
Re: Face Of A Scammer by joh2018: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
S
Re: Face Of A Scammer by eTECTIVe(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ur greed cost u dat money ... I'm sure it is d usual 6gb or 5gb for 1500... Nairalanders have been warned severally but yet u Ppl kip falling for their cheap antics
Re: Face Of A Scammer by 9Optional: 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
nAIJA YOUTH HMMMMMMM
addicted2Christ:
Good day great Nairalanders. I would really love to trend this on our "world-famos" forum. It's about a scammed I met this last weekend.

I met this guy online who claims to sell mtn, glo, Airtel and 9mobile data. We chatted a while and he even called me couple of time, begging me to please patronize him cause he just started and he needs customers.

Long story short, I requested to buy #1,500 worth of data. He sent his account no but I had a bit of issue doing d transfer. So, he requested that I send him a mtn airtime worth #1,500. I asked for guarantee to be sure he'll send the data once the airtime in lieu of payment is sent, he begged me and promised to send it. All these we did via what's app chats.

As I sent the airtime, this guy blocked me on what's app moments after... I called his two numbers, he refused to pick.

I even called with my wife's no (a number he didn't know), he still wouldn't pick. Hours later, I hide my number and called him, you won't believe that this guy had the effontry to curse me on phone and even cut the line on me. 

Beyond the money, it amazes me how cheap most of our youth have become and I wonder what his kind will do if they ever get to power.

Instinct just told me to save his picture on his what's app page before I even sent the airtime.

I threatened I will put his details online and I'll be happy to shame the devil inside of him, he called my bluff...

Please see the picture of the scammer and munch screens of our chats. His numbers and account details are included.

Oju Ole ree...

Re: Face Of A Scammer by wwwtortoise(m): 3:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
hawk05:
To guess wrong is very expensive... Thanks

Apologies if I sounded offensive in my previous post; perhaps it was a poor attempt to ease you off the delinma you are facing.

I will advice you create a thread on this topic in the family section.

Apologies once more.

(1) (Reply)

One Powerful And Dangerous Strike To Learn In Order To Defend Yourself / Death Toll Rises After Multiple Robbery Attacks In Offa(graphic Pictures) / 13 Persons Killed As Cult Groups Clash In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.