Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257320 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Another day, Another $$$$$$$$$$$
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2013
I awoke this morning with devout thanksgiving - for my friends - the old and the new.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
Talk to yourself in two languages - what do I fear and what do I love - in order to balance the body and the soul.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2013
Help me never to judge another until I have walked a mile in his moccasins. . . tongue
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
Man is lost and is wandering in a jungle where real values have no meaning. Real values can have meaning to man only when he steps on to the spiritual path, a path where negative emotions have no use.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ohemmaj(m): 9:26am On Apr 17, 2013
Good day. I need a neatly used bold 4 with complete accessories. Hw much is it and hw soon can i get it in lagos?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2013
ohemmaj: Good day. I need a neatly used bold 4 with complete accessories. Hw much is it and hw soon can i get it in lagos?

Thanks for spending time on our thread, we appreciates you . . . For a neatly used BB Bold4 with all the accessories, we will land one to Lagos for you at a cost of ONLY 28K Naira, could be in Lagos for next week once we seal a deal, we are shipping this Friday.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bizybrain(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
is there anything you cant do. i have an image of a superhero any time i try to imagine Fhemmmy, seriously. you are an all rounder
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
bizybrain: is there anything you cant do. i have an image of a superhero any time i try to imagine Fhemmmy, seriously. you are an all rounder

Thanks for believing in us oh, it is God and the people like you that are behind us, and with all you and God, sky is the start.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
Our prayers are answered not when we are given what we ask, but when we are challenged to be what we can be.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
When we focus on clarifying what is being observed, felt, and needed rather than on diagnosing and judging, we discover the depth of our own compassion.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
It is love alone that leads to right action. What brings order in the world is to love and let love do what it will.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2013
The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ohemmaj(m): 12:14am On Apr 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for spending time on our thread, we appreciates you . . . For a neatly used BB Bold4 with all the accessories, we will land one to Lagos for you at a cost of ONLY 28K Naira, could be in Lagos for next week once we seal a deal, we are shipping this Friday.

I would be interested if I can get it in white colour. How do I make payment and when is it expected in nigeria?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:19am On Apr 18, 2013
ohemmaj: .

I would be interested if I can get it in white colour. How do I make payment and when is it expected in nigeria?

I could work on the White color for you, but have to make sure that the accessories all would be white . . . payment could be made to my partner in Lagos, Mr. Adeniran and we try to ship every Friday and it will be available the following Wednesday in Lagos . . . Looking forward to your business.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ohemmaj(m): 9:28am On Apr 18, 2013
Fhemmmy:

I could work on the White color for you, but have to make sure that the accessories all would be white . . . payment could be made to my partner in Lagos, Mr. Adeniran and we try to ship every Friday and it will be available the following Wednesday in Lagos . . . Looking forward to your business.

Okay... Pls the details of Mr Adeniran so I can make payment. I need the phone urgently. Thanks...
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
ohemmaj:

Okay... Pls the details of Mr Adeniran so I can make payment. I need the phone urgently. Thanks...

He could be reached at 0809-191-7164, lemme know as soon as payment is made for us to send and create a thread for you too
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
If you open your heart, love opens your mind.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
We will not be undersold . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Joe980: 12:10am On Apr 19, 2013
Good job bruv... how much would do neatly used curve 4, Bold 2 and curve 7. with accessories please. Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:23am On Apr 19, 2013
Joe980: Good job bruv... how much would do neatly used curve 4, Bold 2 and curve 7. with accessories please. Thanks

Thanks for being on our thread . . . .Curve 4 = 28K Naira, Bold 2 = 25K Naira while a Curve 7 is only 28K Naira. . . . Mail us for further information and details
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by umblerra(m): 2:55am On Apr 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for being on our thread . . . .Curve 4 = 28K Naira, Bold 2 = 25K Naira while a Curve 7 is only 28K Naira. . . . Mail us for further information and details

You have mail sir.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ohemmaj(m): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

He could be reached at 0809-191-7164, lemme know as soon as payment is made for us to send and create a thread for you too

I have contacted Mr Adeniran and I would make payment today. Please include it in the shipment. Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
umblerra:

You have mail sir.

Seen and responded, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
ohemmaj:

I have contacted Mr Adeniran and I would make payment today. Please include it in the shipment. Thanks

Hello, Sir . . . Before you make a payment, please note that Shipment for today will be postponed till next week due to logistics. . . . We regret ANY inconvenience that this could cause.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
We continue to deliver the best for less
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:28pm On Apr 19, 2013
We have it
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yes, we can!We will always do
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ohemmaj(m): 11:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Hello, Sir . . . Before you make a payment, please note that Shipment for today will be postponed till next week due to logistics. . . . We regret ANY inconvenience that this could cause.

I have already made the payment. I did not see your message on time. When should I expect the phone?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:21am On Apr 20, 2013
ohemmaj:

I have already made the payment. I did not see your message on time. When should I expect the phone?

We will be shipping next week Friday, all things being equal, which is 26th of April - Will get to Lagos on the 29th, clearing might take a day or 2 and would be ready by 2nd of May.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ohemmaj(m): 11:27am On Apr 20, 2013
Fhemmmy:

We will be shipping next week Friday, all things being equal, which is 26th of April - Will get to Lagos on the 29th, clearing might take a day or 2 and would be ready by 2nd of May.

Okay. I would also want a bold 2 with accessories. How much would it cost? Price for white and black. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.