Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257321 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by abrazar(m): 4:30pm On Apr 20, 2013
hello fhemmy,i need a sgs3 blue color wit all accessories
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2013
ohemmaj:

Okay. I would also want a bold 2 with accessories. How much would it cost? Price for white and black. Thanks

Bold 2 with Accessories - Black = 25K Naira ; White = 27K Naira . . . Charger, Ear piece, Memory Card is the accessories that would land it.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:15pm On Apr 20, 2013
abrazar: hello fhemmy,i need a sgs3 blue color wit all accessories

Thanks for your time on our thread and you are highly appreciated . . . I cant promise a blue used SGS3 but for other colors, we will be able to deliver one to you at a cost of ONLY 67K Naira, looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nairacountry(m): 12:16am On Apr 21, 2013
@last I cornered u here.
wat type of good tablet/pad 3g wit high internal memory can $250 land me in lagos. wldnt mind paying so as to meet ur next shipment on 26th.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:22am On Apr 21, 2013
nairacountry: @last I cornered u here.
wat type of good tablet/pad 3g wit high internal memory can $250 land me in lagos. wldnt mind paying so as to meet ur next shipment on 26th.

With 250$$ . . . Please let us know if you want a used or Brand New, with that budget will be tough to get any brand new that is non Blackberry Playbook and we are talking of the Blackberry Playbook without the SIM cards, if you want something with SIM cards, let us know but your chances in those are minimal.
Thanks for your time on our thread and you are highly appreciated.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nairacountry(m): 1:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

With 250$$ . . . Please let us know if you want a used or Brand New, with that budget will be tough to get any brand new that is non Blackberry Playbook and we are talking of the Blackberry Playbook without the SIM cards, if you want something with SIM cards, let us know but your chances in those are minimal.
Thanks for your time on our thread and you are highly appreciated.

Happy Sunday FM, any neatly used ipad wit sim slot & good memory will do
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
nairacountry:

Happy Sunday FM, any neatly used ipad wit sim slot & good memory will do

OK, Sir, BUT with 250$$ nothing could be delivered to you, sir . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nairacountry(m): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

if you want something with SIM cards, let us know but your chances in those are minimal..

Wat will land d above captioned?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
nairacountry:

Wat will land d above captioned?

Will check and get back to you, Sir

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nairacountry(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Will check and get back to you, Sir

Tanx. patiently waiting
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
nairacountry:

Tanx. patiently waiting

With 400$, we will be able to
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by nairacountry(m): 8:06am On Apr 22, 2013
Fhemmmy:

With 400$, we will be able to

....land wat? be specific sir. tanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Coldheavens: 8:13am On Apr 22, 2013
Pls how much can I get a black used touch 3 and bold 5 black with no accessories
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2013
Coldheavens: Pls how much can I get a black used touch 3 and bold 5 black with no accessories

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are appreciated.

I tried to stay off the Torch3 cos for some reason, comes with too much issues but if you insist, i could get you a clean one at a cost of ONLY 35K Naira, while a Black bold 5 could be yours at a cost of ONLY 48K Naira with accessories. . .Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
nairacountry:

....land wat? be specific sir. tanks

Apple Ipad First Generation with WiFi . . . 32GB and MIGHT be a 64Gb
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
grin grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2013
Pre-Order like no one else . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
cool
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
It is not by our MIGHT, But His grace
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
tongue
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Thanks for the gift of another great day, Lord!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by ohemmaj(m): 11:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
Fhemmmy:

We will be shipping next week Friday, all things being equal, which is 26th of April - Will get to Lagos on the 29th, clearing might take a day or 2 and would be ready by 2nd of May.

Good day sir. Just want to confirm if the phone is in your shipment for friday. I really need it. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:34am On Apr 27, 2013
ohemmaj:

Good day sir. Just want to confirm if the phone is in your shipment for friday. I really need it. Thanks.

Yes, Sir . . . We could confirm to you that the Phone left today . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by odutope(m): 10:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
You are doin a very gud job ..may God continue to be ur strenght..pls I wud like to knw if I can get a galaxy s3 mini with full accesories..if yes, at wwhat price ?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:27am On Apr 28, 2013
odutope: You are doin a very gud job ..may God continue to be ur strenght..pls I wud like to knw if I can get a galaxy s3 mini with full accesories..if yes, at wwhat price ?

Thanks for your words of encouragement, you are well appreciated for your time on our thread . . .Please confirm that it is what we refer to as the galaxy Ace IIx . . . will quote you once we get confirmation.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by odutope(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your words of encouragement, you are well appreciated for your time on our thread . . .Please confirm that it is what we refer to as the galaxy Ace IIx . . . will quote you once we get confirmation.
Nope its not the Ace IIx..its samsung I8190 galaxy s3 mini..lemme knw if its available..thnx
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Apr 28, 2013
odutope:
Nope its not the Ace IIx..its samsung I8190 galaxy s3 mini..lemme knw if its available..thnx

Not available in Canada, Sir but we could get it from the USA for you, however, all the added cost would make it to be in the range of 70K Naira, and i think that is a lot.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by odutope(m): 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2013
Oops..dats way too mch..thnx anyways
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2013
odutope: Oops..dats way too mch..thnx anyways

Thanks and God Bless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.