Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255611 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2010
Much more for everyone and all class
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2010
We have more for less
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:35am On Sep 24, 2010
Will never be undersold
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2010
fhemmmy,
i see your still going strong. smiley
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
i see your still going strong. smiley

Start with the right foot, and be honest, real and reliable and the sky wont even be the limit.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:24am On Sep 25, 2010
Will never be undersold
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
We deliver quality like no other
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2010
We remain humble
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:01am On Sep 26, 2010
Yes oh . . . much more
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2010
Another day with so much to offer
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 9:34am On Sep 27, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Start with the right foot, and be honest, real and reliable and the sky wont even be the limit.

true talk, true talk! wink
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2010
George_D:

true talk, true talk! wink

Thanks Pal . . . Hope all is well.
When will i get one deal from you or we still have to keep proving that we are real?
We now have deliverables in Warri and P.H is being added
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2010
Pre-Order made easy
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kabasa77(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2010
I need a fairly used nokia E55
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2010
kabasa77:

I need a fairly used nokia E55

Thanks for the inquiries. . . . . While we try to cater to all needs and great prices, we try to stay off used phones and laptops, we could get you a brand new at a cost of 450$$
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 8:47am On Sep 28, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Thanks Pal . . . Hope all is well.
When will i get one deal from you or we still have to keep proving that we are real?
We now have deliverables in Warri and P.H is being added

relax, man! inspired never needed to prove he was real before i chucked away that cabundle of dough
at his end! you're getting a deal from me very soon and that's a promise!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:02pm On Sep 28, 2010
George_D:

relax, man! inspired never needed to prove he was real before i chucked away that cabundle of dough
at his end! you're getting a deal from me very soon and that's a promise!

Hahaha . . . . Chief, you know you be my own person any day and any time.
Looking forward to business with you.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2010
Dont wait too long
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:44am On Sep 29, 2010
Just do it - - - NIKE
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2010
Set the tone: Be humble, yet serve with authority and passion. Let God's love create the atmosphere to be fruitful, productive and effective.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2010
No matter how good our intentions, it's pretty selfish to repeatedly fall into a cycle of putting things above people--things like meetings, moods, deadlines, plans, conditions, desires, events, and more.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:53am On Sep 30, 2010
You could be the best thing that ever happened to you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2010
You know what you want . . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Oct 01, 2010
Happy Independence Day . . . . . . . Happy days are ahead
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
Thanks for believing in us
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:13pm On Oct 04, 2010
Another day with so much dealssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:02pm On Oct 04, 2010
More for less
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2010
More more than you could imagine
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by yagbaboy1(m): 3:54pm On Oct 05, 2010
ur prices are expensive. i buy for cheaper prices with amazon.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2010
Wonderful God
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2010
yagbaboy1:

your prices are expensive. i buy for cheaper prices with amazon.com

Thanks for your great comment . . . . criticism is part of business and we take them all serious.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by lovinboi(m): 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2010
Sir, how much is bb 8530 n bb 8900?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.