Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (254435 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:36pm On Aug 17, 2010
femzy:

BO$$, CAN WE DEAL @ $400?

THAT'S WHERE MY BUDGET CAN GET TO.

THANKS

You are aware that the cost of buying is 300$
Will pay tax on that at the store.
Shipping and clearing to Nigeria is yet to be added
And would be fair for me too to at least make some change . . . . So add something on the 400$$ and i will just do it for you without my own commission.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
It;s been a great day
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:39pm On Aug 18, 2010
Another day with so much to offer
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2010
Deals for all levels and class
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:20am On Aug 20, 2010
Delivered within few days . . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2010
Is it just me?
I think there is something about Fridays
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2010
Fhemmy your stuff aint cheap atall!!!! hw much for bb 8900 abeg the price should be reasonable!!!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:20pm On Aug 20, 2010
int.swagga:

Fhemmy your stuff aint cheap atall!!!! hw much for bb 8900 abeg the price should be reasonable!!!

Lol . . . . Cheap is relative.
Compared to Dubai stuff?
Compared to China knock-offs?
Compared to those that stole with how they do it?

But compared to someone that buy with their own money like we did, we are relative cheap . . . . . . .
For a nice Blackberry 8900, brand new in the box with all accessories, we will get one in Lagos for you at a cost of only 400$$.

For more info and concerns . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:19am On Aug 21, 2010
Friday don split . . . . Saturday don come
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by femzy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 21, 2010
Fhemmmy:

You are aware that the cost of buying is 300$
Will pay tax on that at the store.
Shipping and clearing to Nigeria is yet to be added
And would be fair for me too to at least make some change . . . . So add something on the 400$$ and i will just do it for you without my own commission.

Femo lets kill the deal @ 400.Thats the exact price @ slot systems back here in Ikeja.
Rly wont do sense if i buy higher.
Wachu feel?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:26pm On Aug 22, 2010
femzy:

Femo lets kill the deal @ 400.Thats the exact price @ slot systems back here in Ikeja.
Rly wont do sense if i buy higher.
Wachu feel?

Thanks for your response, however, i dont sell based on other people's price, i sell based on what is profitable to me, we all know how we buy our stuff.I wish i could sell it to you at that price, but for me to tie our money down, it means, we have to make profit,
If you wish for us to help you buy it with your own money, then, we wont have to make profit on you, then, we could settle for the 400$$
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2010
I cant walk this life alone . . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2010
Tell us what you want. . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Aug 23, 2010
More to come
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:05am On Aug 24, 2010
We have what you want
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Aug 24, 2010
Another blessed day
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2010
Make it happen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:00am On Aug 25, 2010
Watch out for some of our mouth watering deals
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2010
Another day, another $$$$$
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2010
We are grateful
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2010
This is the day . . . that the Lord has made
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Hudosima: 9:26am On Aug 27, 2010
Fhemo. Gud job. I hope to get something like this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-500117.0.html

in some weeks time. Will alert u when the time comes. Keep up the good work.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
Hudosima:

Fhemo. Gud job. I hope to get something like this

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-500117.0.html

in some weeks time. Will alert u when the time comes. Keep up the good work.

Hello Sir,

Thanks for the great comment, we will continue to give quality for your money.
When you are ready, we will get you the best for your money.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2010
fhemmy hw much is 8320 and hw fast can u send it 2 lagos,
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2010
int.swagga:

fhemmy hw much is 8320 and hw fast can u send it 2 lagos,

With only 42K Naira, we could get you one.
From the date of leaving the port here, will be delivered to you within 10 days.
Looking forward to doing business with you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:53am On Aug 28, 2010
Worthy to receive all honor
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2010
You sure wanna talk to us for good deals
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2010
May the blessings of Sunday be yours all
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:36pm On Aug 29, 2010
Blessedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2010
Another week, we are appreciative

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.