Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,327 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:03 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (258119 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
uboma:

I just like the spec of the camera. Can u get the exact copy of it elsewhere? I'm interested in it.

That is why i asked if there is something in particular that is of importance cos there could be others that might do same and land to you lesser than that, especially if i could get it within my hood and we might be able to avoid the tax
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by soladnet14: 9:51pm On Aug 11, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Please let us know if that is the clipper for cutting hair, also, do you want the samsung tablet with WiFi only or must it be with 3G? . . . We alredy gave you the price for the BB 9810 above, sir

ok. hair cutting clipper and Tab 2 10.1" with 3G
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by lucky123456: 9:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
ok no problem will pay 35k but other accessories like ?
can the phone be deliver to ilorin?

Thanks for your time on our thread . . . We appreciate you, a black bold 5 with charger only is 35K Naira, with charger and pouch and other accessories could be a little more . . . Let us know and we will make something happen for you.[/quote]
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:33pm On Aug 11, 2013
soladnet14: ok. hair cutting clipper [/b]and Tab 2 10.1" with 3G

[b]Any particular brand? there are several that could land from the range price of 12K Naira and could be as expensive as 50K Naira, all depends on what you want, sir . . .we dont ave access to the Tab with 3G that uses SIM Cards, but if you dont mind simless, we could get that for you.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2013
lucky123456: ok no problem will pay 35k but other accessories like ?
can the phone be deliver to ilorin?

Other accessories like Pouch, Memory Card and on a good day, if we have any available, we could throw in an ear piece . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Phoenixgreen(m): 11:48pm On Aug 11, 2013
I've got a very clean genuine bold 5 white for u 35k with complete accessories, so what do you say
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by lucky123456: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2013
good but can the phone be deliver to ilorin?

Fhemmmy:

Other accessories like Pouch, Memory Card and on a good day, if we have any available, we could throw in an ear piece . . . Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:10am On Aug 12, 2013
Phoenixgreen: I've got a very clean genuine bold 5 white for u 35k with complete accessories, so what do you say

I say thanks for bumping my thread . . . grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:10am On Aug 12, 2013
lucky123456: good but can the phone be deliver to ilorin?

Yes, it can be.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:47am On Aug 12, 2013
Another week is here . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by 80kobo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 12, 2013
q10 how much?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Aug 12, 2013
80kobo: q10 how much?

Thanks for visiting our thread . . . For sure Q10 is not 80kobo (Nice username, i love it) . . .Brand New Q10 is 100K, while a used one could land to you at a cost of only 76K Naira. . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2013
Wise are those who learn that the bottom line doesn't always have to be their top priority.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2013
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by uboma(m): 8:37pm On Aug 12, 2013
I'm still waiting to hear from you. Pls lemme know if you see a camera with the same specs as the Samsung Camera above. Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:39pm On Aug 12, 2013
uboma: I'm still waiting to hear from you. Pls lemme know if you see a camera with the same specs as the Samsung Camera above. Thanks

Chairman, na you i dey wait for oh . . . There has to be something on that particular camera that is of importance to you, it is the pixel or what?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by uboma(m): 8:54pm On Aug 12, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, na you i dey wait for oh . . . There has to be something on that particular camera that is of importance to you, it is the pixel or what?

The pixel, yes. it must be a product of Samsung please with the following features:

26x optical zoom, Dual IS (OIS+DIS)

22.3 mm ultra wide angle lens

16.2 effective megapixels CCD sensor

Smart auto (still/movie)

Live panorama

720p HD movie recording

Smart filter
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by lucky123456: 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2013
how soon could this be done if a payment is made tomorrow?
Fhemmmy:

Yes, it can be.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2013
lucky123456:
how soon could this be done if a payment is made tomorrow?

It could be sent from Lagos tomorrow and arrive in Ilorin the next day, i will assume, cos i have some that just landed today . . . .more landing before end of the week
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
uboma:

The pixel, yes. it must be a product of Samsung please with the following features:

26x optical zoom, Dual IS (OIS+DIS)

22.3 mm ultra wide angle lens

16.2 effective megapixels CCD sensor

Smart auto (still/movie)

Live panorama

720p HD movie recording

Smart filter

I am sorry, Sir , , , I wont be able to meet all those requirement and be cheaper than what we already seen, remember too that what you saw was refurb
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by lucky123456: 1:22am On Aug 13, 2013
that will be great. how do we go about it. 35k cash at hand. hope the phone is neat & clean. including the accessories?

Fhemmmy:

It could be sent from Lagos tomorrow and arrive in Ilorin the next day, i will assume, cos i have some that just landed today . . . .more landing before end of the week
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by lucky123456: 10:54am On Aug 13, 2013
i hope there is still tyme for the phone to arrive tomorrow. how would i make the payment. need to know asap.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2013
lucky123456: that will be great. how do we go about it. 35k cash at hand. hope the phone is neat & clean. including the accessories?

Chairman, Phone + Charger is what we agreed on oh . . . Lol, when you ready, just call my partner in Lagos and he will send the phone to Ilorin for you . . . His name is Mr. Abumere and his number is 0803-066-3310
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2013
lucky123456: i hope there is still tyme for the phone to arrive tomorrow. how would i make the payment. need to know asap.

Phones landing tomorrow for sure, and we have some that landed yesterday . . . there are couple still left from that as well . . . call my Oga at the Top and he will tell you how to go about it, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:35pm On Aug 13, 2013
Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2013
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.....
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Jeezy: 6:51pm On Aug 13, 2013
follow @Gidi_Classifieds. Your one stop shop for Lagos classified ads. Buy and sell anything from parrots to pyjamas, laptops to lapdances, drinks to kinks.... wink
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by lucky123456: 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2013
mK ur Oga @ d top no do dat 1 now. Mk I tk d fone + d accessories for dat amount now. U self b Oga @ d Top now. *smile*
Fhemmmy:

Chairman, Phone + Charger is what we agreed on oh . . . Lol, when you ready, just call my partner in Lagos and he will send the phone to Ilorin for you . . . His name is Mr. Abumere and his number is 0803-066-3310
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2013
lucky123456: mK ur Oga @ d top no do dat 1 now. Mk I tk d fone + d accessories for dat amount now. U self b Oga @ d Top now. *smile*

I dont even have any other accessories available in Lagos as of Now . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by lucky123456: 8:09pm On Aug 13, 2013
chai.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2013
lucky123456: chai.

Lol . . . but you could ask my Oga at the Top if he has any with him
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by cyif2003(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hw much it cost to get white used bold 5 wif accessories nd wif out accessories...

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.