Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257961 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2013
cyif2003: Hw much it cost to get white used bold 5 wif accessories nd wif out accessories...

You are appreciated . . . 40K Naira for Phone and Charger, while 42K Naira with phone, charger, pouch and Memory Card.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Dsalz(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
what is your cheapest price for the lumia 920 and iphone 4 (new or used)
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by cyif2003(m): 8:56pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dats on d high side... Haba kus na white..... And u buy frm canada. It shub b cheaper there
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
Dsalz: what is your cheapest price for the lumia 920 and iphone 4 (new or used)

Brand New Lumia 920 = 80K Naira, while used would be 65K Naira, Used Iphone 4 would be 42K Naira, while brand new of it would be 58K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2013
cyif2003: Dats on d high side... Haba kus na white..... And u buy frm canada. It shub b cheaper there

I agree, Sir . . expensive but we do shipping from here to Nigeria with DHL and that aint cheap, sir . . .Also, the price is dropping in Nija but not here, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2013
We give reliable service
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Damola737(m): 7:54am On Aug 14, 2013
how much will a clean Samsung galaxy s2 cost me.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2013
Damola737: how much will a clean Samsung galaxy s2 cost me.

Thanks for your time on our thread, we will get you one at a cost of ONLY 35K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2013
We could not have done it without you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by soladnet14: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we will get you one at a cost of ONLY 35K Naira

What of Samsung Galaxy S3?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2013
soladnet14: What of Samsung Galaxy S3?

55k Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:21pm On Aug 14, 2013
We appreciate your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:48am On Aug 15, 2013
We will always do our best to give the best . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2013
We appreciate the gift of life
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2013
Yes, we can and we will
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2013
I will not be available today, On much needed vacation so we could be busy next week to make things happen . . . But i will still respond to all my Pings, calls and E-Mail (If wifey will allow)
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by shootsight(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2013
U have mail sir ... Hpcompaq notebook
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:15am On Aug 18, 2013
shoot@sight:
U have mail sir ... Hpcompaq notebook

Thannks, we will check and get back to you, looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:28pm On Aug 18, 2013
Another week for God to show His mercy on us . . .

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by DUNKA(m): 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2013
Goodday can u get a solar charge controller?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2013
DUNKA: Goodday can u get a solar charge controller?

If you could find a link to one that you like, send to us and we will do something about it for you ....
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Aug 19, 2013
Effort only fully releases its reward after a person refuses to quit.....
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2013
We could not have done it without you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by shootsight(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2013
Fhemmmy:

Thannks, we will check and get back to you, looking forward to doing business with you soon
still waiting for ur reply sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
shoot@sight:
still waiting for ur reply sir

I am just always so skeptical in quoting for used laptops, cos you can never tell what issues they have if any . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Technology at your doorstep . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
We appreciate your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
ONLY You can make it, BUT only if you are determined
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by brabus(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
How much is Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom?

1 Like

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
brabus: How much is Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom?

Chairman, that is not a common one in Canada . . . But any reason why you want this one, what feature thrills you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by brabus(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
I just like the camera / phone feature. I'd love to have something like that. Beside it's compact size thrilled me as well.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
brabus: I just like the camera / phone feature. I'd love to have something like that. Beside it's compact size thrilled me as well.

There are many compact ones, but you need to worry about the zoom features as well as the megapixel, dont fall in love with just the shape, the functionality is of utmost importance
If you have a budget, i could see if there are great ones

(1) (2) (3) ... (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.