Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:34 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257170 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by chelseabmw(m): 1:51pm On Feb 25, 2012
I dont need this angry

I need the one made by blackberry. . .in the first pics smiley

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2012
Will look into the figure and get back to you, but for sure it is doable for the chief like you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:59am On Feb 26, 2012
^^^^Chief, i got your message, however, weekend is always family time for me and i dont joke with that, thus my taking longer to respond to inquiries, but will do that within the next hour.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:15am On Feb 26, 2012
Chief, as preomised, the price is as follows: BLACKBERRY BOLD 5(9900) BLACK 85,000 . . . BLACKBERRY BOLD 5(9900) WHITE 95,000
However, i cant not promise that it will be non-branded but we will make sure it is not AT&T as requested or any other coy that you dont want.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:41am On Feb 26, 2012
Regarding the Beat by Dre, there are several models and varies in price . . . if you have any idea of the model you want or the budget you have in mind, we will be able to quote you right.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2012
No one does it better
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2012
What do you want too
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by chelseabmw(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2012
bros am still waiting oooooo

i want to know today
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
Chief, you sending me Admin message where i cant respond to you, so it is not easy for me with that, Sir.
Anyhow, for the BB that you want, i cant do it for 87K Naira . . . . Like i said, getting white might not be easy for me but we could make it 91K Naira, if i am not investing my own money into it at all, while i can do the Black for 82K Naira without my money invested into it.
For the Dr. Dre, i cant do at your budget, i cant go lower than 39K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by chelseabmw(m): 11:32pm On Feb 26, 2012
how long will i get the phone?hope thw phones are unlock? how much for beat by dre studio since pro is 39k? so i will be getting the phones direct to me here in edo state?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:40am On Feb 27, 2012
^^^^ To get the phone directly in Edo state, it means the total amount of money has to be paid . . . I dont have any partner or Representative in Edo state to take delivery nor money, so if i am sending it from here to Edo transiting via Lagos, it means the entire payment must have been done . . . Will take average of 7 days for you to get the phone.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by gmobik: 11:20am On Feb 27, 2012
http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Plus-Universal-Remote/dp/B005N1333M/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1330337477&sr=8-2

this is precisely wht i need! the 32GB version.

that d case! http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Protective-Leather-Easel/dp/B004DBAT2Q/ref=pd_sim_pc_4

so how much would you do this for?
am based in Lekki but can pick up myself from any location in Lag!

waitn to hear from you!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2012
^^^ Thanks for your time on our thread . . . Take so much pride in what we sell and yet remain humble.
Will put the figure together and quote you accordingly.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2012
Still giving the best for less
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:38am On Feb 28, 2012
Something for everyone
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 28, 2012
@fhemmmy,
I want to buy any of the portable laptop battery charger/back-up whose picture i paste below. My preferred choice is the solar powered one but i could do with the other one if the solar powered one is not available. Can you get it for me? and at what cost?

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
Happy New Day, Lord is willing and ready to Bless, Let us be ready too. . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2012
Bereal247:

@fhemmmy,
I want to buy any of the portable laptop battery charger/back-up whose picture i paste below. My preferred choice is the solar powered one but i could do with the other one if the solar powered one is not available. Can you get it for me? and at what cost?

Will check if i have access to those kinda gadget and get back to you . . . Remain blessed as we look forward to doing business with you too
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
Bereal247:

@fhemmmy,

Done have None . . .Sorry
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2012
What a busy day
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
We are good at what we do
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by johnolas: 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
^^^ BB bold 4(9780) = 38K Naira ; BB curve2(8520) = 25K Naira ; BB curve3(9300) = 32K Naira ; BB bold (9650) = 28K Naira ;

am interested in USED bb bold 9650 (bold 2). how could i get this deliver & what re the accessories?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:09am On Feb 29, 2012
^^ Used phones only come with the Charger and that is all . . . . If interested, you could call and talk to my partner in Nigeria and once satisfied, you make a deposit with him and once it is confirmed, i send to Nigeria and you pay balance upon delivery
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by johnolas: 7:36am On Feb 29, 2012
ok what's your contact number & how soon will its be delivered if deposit his paid today?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Feb 29, 2012
You could reach me on +1-(Number removed) and you could reach my partner (Mr. Adeniran) on 0803-372-8486 or 0809-191-7164 . . .Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2012
We will take care of you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2012
We could not have done it without YOU
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:20am On Mar 01, 2012
Another day is here with so much to be given
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
Happy New day to you all
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2012
We have more to offer than you could ever imagine
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Mar 01, 2012
Let us be your dealer too
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:20pm On Mar 01, 2012
Come and deal with us too

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.