Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257172 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Mar 01, 2012
We have all you need
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by fakindele100: 2:36am On Mar 02, 2012
here too

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Mar 02, 2012
Thanks for bumping our thread . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:13am On Mar 03, 2012
Never settle for less
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:04pm On Mar 03, 2012
Happy Saturday . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2012
Thanks for doing business with us
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2012
Happy New Week, my people
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
Come and get yours too
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
We refused to be undersold
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
Come and give us a try and you will be convinced
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:14pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ask us how to get a clean and reliable Blackberry at a great price
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by JAUNTY1: 10:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
pls how much can u land mint/clean used blackberry tour ? thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:41am On Mar 07, 2012
JAUNTY1:

pls how much can u land mint/clean used blackberry tour ? thanks

Will be able to get you one at a cost of only 33K Naira.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Mar 07, 2012
We are so Blessed and our soul is at rest . . . We give Him praise
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:19pm On Mar 07, 2012
Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by betty009(f): 7:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^ Very Funny, But i forgot to laugh . . . Thanks for bumping our thread.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2012
The secret of many a man's success in the world resides in his insight into the moods of men and his tact in dealing with them
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:02am On Mar 08, 2012
Never hesitate to ask us what we could make happen for you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
Good Morning . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2012
The Lord is the only one we can rely on that has a true understanding of everything. Human understanding can be swayed by their own opinion and other factors of the world, whereas the Lord’s understanding isn’t. God’s word will never lead man down a path to sin. The path of man’s own understanding leads to sin.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by tunde300us(m): 7:30pm On Mar 08, 2012
@betty, re u sure u went to school at all cos ur biz model looks like that of a drunken fisherman grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:39pm On Mar 09, 2012
tunde300us:

@betty, re u sure u went to school at all cos ur biz model looks like that of a drunken fisherman grin

Lol
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2012
Come and deal with us and you will never regret it . . . . No headgames
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Mar 11, 2012
Let us take care of you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:48pm On Mar 11, 2012
Wont be undersold
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:22pm On Mar 12, 2012
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Leopantro: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2012
please could you check how
much it would cost to buy and send an Haipad M9 7 Inch Android
2.2 Tablet PC Cortex A9
Dual Core
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
Leopantro: please could you check how
much it would cost to buy and send an Haipad M9 7 Inch Android
2.2 Tablet PC Cortex A9
Dual Core

We try to stay away from all the knock offs, but if that is all you want, we could land it to you at a cost of only 60K Naira, but only see the one with A8
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by TCD: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hi, how much can I get blackberry playbook 16GB sent to me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.