Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257939 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
bigx:

Give me the price for both new and used - white colour though. Tuesday is perfect.

Used = 56K Naira while the brand new in the box is 70 Naira Only
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Used = 56K Naira while the brand new in the box is 70 Naira Only

What accessories does the used come with? I'm ordering for a friend, would probably make payment on monday.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2012
bigx:

What accessories does the used come with? I'm ordering for a friend, would probably make payment on monday.

We have used that comes with just the charger and nothing else - 56K Naira . . . We have used that comes with charger, case, and even a memory card that lands to you for only 58K Naira.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
Fhemmmy:

We have used that comes with just the charger and nothing else - 56K Naira . . . We have used that comes with charger, case, and even a memory card that lands to you for only 58K Naira.

Please reserve one with the charger, case and m.card, I would mail you monday morning.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:13pm On Nov 10, 2012
bigx: Please reserve one with the charger, case and m.card, I would mail you monday morning.

I will surely get back to you too, Sir . . . I hail
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by NinoDeDios: 10:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
Fhemmy i need a HTC one X at the best possible price u can muster.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
Nino De Dios: Fhemmy i need a HTC one X at the best possible price u can muster.

Thanks for checking us out . . . . we will be able to get you one at a cost of Only 65K Naira . . . Looking forward to your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:58am On Nov 11, 2012
Welcome to the gift of another day . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by NinoDeDios: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for checking us out . . . . we will be able to get you one at a cost of Only 65K Naira . . . Looking forward to your business

Fhemmy this one-x for 65k, is it new or used and if used what accessories will it include?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nino De Dios:

Fhemmy this one-x for 65k, is it new or used and if used what accessories will it include?

That is used, Sir and will come with the phone, charger as well as the earpiece . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
Pls mail your account details to at yahoo.com

I'd make full payment for the white 9900 with accessories we discussed tonight or in the morning. It should be sent to Enugu directly from lagos when it arrives tuesday.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2012
bigx: Pls mail your account details
I'd make full payment for the white 9900 with accessories we discussed tonight or in the morning. It should be sent to Enugu directly from lagos when it arrives tuesday.

waiting o
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
bigx: waiting o

Chairman, I just wanna speak to my chief of Lagos first to make sure he has not sold them yet, cos i only sent him lists of what are on the way (Landed today already and all cleared, delivery to him to be made tomorrow) but wanna be sure he has not sold the white ones before they land . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ok no problem, would be waiting
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 4:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
Any news? The person's been calling my phone o
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
bigx: Any news? The person's been calling my phone o

Please send me your phone number and i will call you myself as soon as i get any information, my chairman dey for bank right now , , , ,
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Please send me your phone number and i will call you myself as soon as i get any information, my chairman dey for bank right now , , , ,

that's the buyer, my bp dey up since o,
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
bigx:

07034715557, that's the buyer, my bp dey up since o, Even if its the one without accesories

Spoke to her and all is kool
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Spoke to her and all is kool

Its alright, no wahala
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2012
bigx:

Its alright, no wahala

How well and much do u know her or trusted her, cos wont mind to make her a Partner in Enugu . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bigx(m): 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

How well and much do u know her or trusted her, cos wont mind to make her a Partner in Enugu . . . .

Very very well, I've known her for like 5 years and we do a lot of business together and she's really been honest & straightforward so far and's really good at selling. Don't think you'd go wrong with her.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
bigx:

Very very well, I've known her for like 5 years and we do a lot of business together and she's really been honest & straightforward so far and's really good at selling. Don't think you'd go wrong with her.

You are a great person and if all work well, i owe you a big one in this one oh . . . cos we are surely looking for partners in all states in Nigeria.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
Another day with so much to be given . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
We do all to make it right
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:42am On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks for making us great dealers
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
Yes, We Can
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
“Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted.”
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Osama10(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
Whats happening to your line?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
Osama10: Whats happening to your line?

I saw the missed called but i was on the phone with Nyrol when you were calling, could you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee call me in like 20 mins, i take God beg you and it is important you call me i beg.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Osama10(m): 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
This one you dey beg me like this, e be like say better don come oh. grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:20am On Nov 15, 2012
Osama10: This one you dey beg me like this, e be like say better don come oh. grin

Talking to you alone, Na better cos you are one of the many that i respect on this forum, you are a great guy and nice talking to you on the phone earlier . . . thanks for the call.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.