Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257943 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
“Not doing more than the average is what keeps the average down.”
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
“It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows.”
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leunamme93(m): 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
i want an hp dv5 with nvidia 9600gt(512mb). How much is it
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
leunamme93: i want an hp dv5 with nvidia 9600gt(512mb). How much is it

Thanks for contacting us, we appreciates you . . . We will look into this and get back to you, BUT please specify if you want used or new and we check availability as well as price
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leunamme93(m): 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
used one plase nd intel based.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
leunamme93: used one plase nd intel based.

Dont have much of DV5 with Intel based chip . . . Mostly DV6 is what i have.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leunamme93(m): 5:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
is the dv6 with d same gpu i stated
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by chelseabmw(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2012
Pls how much can I get an apple laptop.........or make I call u now
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:46am On Nov 17, 2012
chelseabmw: Pls how much can I get an apple laptop.........or make I call u now

CHairman, nice to see you around again . . . you could get a brand new apple laptop from the price of 150K Naira to a price range of 500K Naira all depends on what you want and if new or used . . . But you are so guaranteed of quality.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:47am On Nov 17, 2012
leunamme93: is the dv6 with d same gpu i stated

I think DV6 is even better . . . that is my personal view though.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by leunamme93(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I think DV6 is even better . . . that is my personal view though.
can u state d spec nd price?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
leunamme93:
can u state d spec nd price?

Send me a mail to Femmmy.moto@gmail.com and i will send you couple of different specs . . . . If i post them here, too long for the spambot not to lock me out . . . however, price range is within 74K Naira for those.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
Your need is what we specializes in . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2012
It is all about you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Osama10(m): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2012
Sent you a mail.

Awaiting your response.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Osama10: Sent you a mail.

Awaiting your response.

Seen and responded . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Here is the pix for the 2004 BMW X3 . . . Nice machine
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by chelseabmw(m): 9:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
Boss this is the spec needed for that amount. Will make payments tomorrow once you confirm. Please send me pics and I hp it got all accessories? Hope to do No 2 business with you.You can upload the pics here
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2012
chelseabmw: Boss this is the spec needed for that amount. Will make payments tomorrow once you confirm. Please send me pics and I hp it got all accessories? Hope to do No 2 business with you.You can upload the pics here

Seen your mail and since responded . . . the 500GB aint that easy at the level we talking about . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by chelseabmw(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2012
Boss I will cry oooooo......plsssssssss
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by justfree1(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2012
oga fhemmy what is the price of iphone4 and 5...different specs, uk used if possible.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
chelseabmw: Boss I will cry oooooo......plsssssssss

Is it possible for a big man to cry? . . . We no go see fire for inside well that is full of water oh . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
“Successful organizations make habits of things others don’t like to do, or don’t find time to do.”
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by chelseabmw(m): 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Bros mk dem move 5k from the money then I go work accordingly
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
chelseabmw: Bros mk dem move 5k from the money then I go work accordingly

Sent you a mail, that the particular one you wanted has been sold . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
justfree.:
oga fhemmy what is the price of iphone4 and 5...different specs, uk used if possible.

Thanks for your time on our thread, you are highly appreciated, we take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble . . . Please specify if you want Iphone 4S . . . For Iphone 5: 16GB = 160K Naira ; 32GB = 172K Naira ; 64GB = 210K Naira. Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by justfree1(m): 8:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
iphone 4S is how much
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Sheuns(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Au much can i get a fairly us used samsung galaxy s2
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
Sheuns: Au much can i get a fairly us used samsung galaxy s2

You are appreciated for spending time on our thread and you are highly respected . . . Please note that we could deliver you a fairly used but very neat samsung galaxy S2 at a cost of ONLY 53K Naira . . . Delivery will be within a week, looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:31am On Nov 21, 2012
In all we do and sell, we make sure it is great stuff . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
“An organization becomes bewildered rather than energized when it’s asked to do too much at once.”

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.