Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night (4926 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / 'i'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by contactmorak: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
In yet another episode of “I can post whatever I like on social media, because it’s my page”, a Nigerian Lady on Facebook, with the name, Mhiz Kylie Cayne shared photos and videos of her bare butt.

She shared the video & photo 10 hours ago, even after her friends urged her to delete it.. But it seems she’s proud of who she is.

She captioned The video “Doggy style”, and the photo “Tonight”, which of course translates to, “I’m doing the doggy style with my man tonight”

Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by contactmorak: 12:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
more
Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by cruzita(f): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
WHY ALL THESE SHAMELESS DISPLAY OF STUPIDITY

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
contactmorak:
In yet another episode of “I can post whatever I like on social media, because it’s my page”, a Nigerian Lady on Facebook, with the name, Mhiz Kylie Cayne shared photos and videos of her bare butt.

She shared the video & photo 10 hours ago, even after her friends urged her to delete it.. But it seems she’s proud of who she is.

She captioned The video “Doggy style”, and the photo “Tonight”, which of course translates to, “I’m doing the doggy style with my man tonight”

This is why sometimes I support celibacy angry

Rubbish everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by NairalandCS(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Na this Kain girl iamj dey like bash well well. grin

Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by Elparaiso(m): 12:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
I'm all for flaunting it if you've got it o.
But this is stupid nau, she can't get a good job with such social media presence. The future is never too far to be considered.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by IamLEGEND1: 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
My disappointment lies with the lunatic who actually shoved his God-given appendage of procreation into this walking bag of STDs.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by CentaurXLV(m): 1:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
This loose hoe looks like the vomit of Mugabe. undecided
A female dog would develop superiority complex when standing next to her being rammed in that same doggy position.

4 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by dan9ice(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Another person future wife again.. Is it becos of sex doll that why they relished what they are doing.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by chubinwa(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
dis smelling asshole is looking for a cheap popularity
Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by crismark(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
damn!!! she looks like a man.
Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Horse-face angry
Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by Espada1O: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
nope..maybe last year but as for now ..the only place I am imagining my dick nowadays is in one of those..

Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by Damfostopper(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2018
yeye female creatures..... disgracing their gender since immemorial
Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by TonyBankz(m): 10:48am On Jan 30, 2018
U guys have nt heard or seen anything..i knw dix gal very well
Re: Slay Queen Shares Video Of Her Bare Butt, Says She Had Doggy Last Night by klahxick(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] #sex_doll_all_the_way

(1) (Reply)

This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise / I Don't Believe I Can Find Love Again, Take A Look At How It All Started (shot) / 6 Very Popular Nigerian Celebrities That Have Had S*x With Tonto Dikeh (photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.