Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . (874 Views)

Uyi Iredia Sees The Light! Denies the love of Yahweh!! / According To Jesus, Yahweh Is Evil. / Yahweh And His Lying Angels. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . by jagunlabi(m): 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2010
. . . hotblooded guys like me would've hung around christianity to worship the living daylight off the divine chica, provided she is as goodlooking as her big brother. This is trying to answer the question in another thread on why more women go to church than men, making them more religious.

Is it a wonder then that so many women are christians? With the son of yahweh looking so handsome and dashing, and so photogenic, or maybe i should say, "portraygenic", the population of women worshippers has always been guaranteed to be high. If jesus return to earth now, im go nack taya! . . .

If only jesus had had a sister, i would've had the posters of the sexy begotten daughter plastered all over my abode, my vehicle, my place of work, my T-shirts, tattooed the image of the begotten babe all over my body, and fantasize over her every night. What would she have been named? Justina Christ, most preferably to match the name of big brother.

But as things stand, only christian babes can do all the fantasizing with the posters of jesus "prettyface" christ.

Too bad yahweh never deemed it fit to have had a begotten daughter. So, what are you guys still doing in a religion with no feminine side for us guys to oggle? What are you doing with a male god with no wife, no daughter, nothing. Na only bone to bone! C'mon guys, let us all go and worship godesses Athena or Diana. Those babes are more than seksy . . . If we have to worship somebody, atleast let us worship some beautiful and voluptuous divine wench. grin
Re: If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . by jagunlabi(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2010
Hello there to one and all,
i am about to make a formal request to the RCC and the pope to add a new testament into the bible. It will be called, "the millenium testament", and it will be centered around the teachings, 12 lovely female apostles, divine status, character, charisma and personality of our Lady Lord, the queen of queens, the only sister of jesus and begotten daughter of god, JUSTINA CHRIST.

But i need worthy images for our lady lord Justina for the presentation to the pope, so i need picture contributions from you guys. Please, post images to this thread for review and consideration and make them as big as possible. The reward is eternal life in heaven.

Contributions only from male nairalanders,please. You ladies already have jesus, so leave justina for us guys. Thank you. grin
Re: If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . by jagunlabi(m): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2010
Let me remind all asundry that the image of Justina Christ, the only begotten daughter of jehovah, must be extremely gorgeous. Oh, and she must be brown skinned. Awaiting submissions.

Thank you. smiley
Re: If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . by karo93: 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2010
^^^^^^^
very funny!
you have a wild imagination though.
Re: If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . by DeepSight(m): 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2010
jagunlabi:

. . . hotblooded guys like me would've hung around christianity to worship the living daylight off the divine chica, provided she is as goodlooking as her big brother. This is trying to answer the question in another thread on why more women go to church than men, making them more religious.

Is it a wonder then that so many women are christians? With the son of yahweh looking so handsome and dashing, and so photogenic, or maybe i should say, "portraygenic", the population of women worshippers has always been guaranteed to be high. If jesus return to earth now, im go nack taya! . . .

If only jesus had had a sister, i would've had the posters of the sexy begotten daughter plastered all over my abode, my vehicle, my place of work, my T-shirts, tattooed the image of the begotten babe all over my body, and fantasize over her every night. What would she have been named? Justina Christ, most preferably to match the name of big brother.

But as things stand, only christian babes can do all the fantasizing with the posters of jesus "prettyface" christ.

Too bad yahweh never deemed it fit to have had a begotten daughter. So, what are you guys still doing in a religion with no feminine side for us guys to oggle? What are you doing with a male god with no wife, no daughter, nothing. Na only bone to bone! C'mon guys, let us all go and worship godesses Athena or Diana. Those babes are more than seksy . . . If we have to worship somebody, atleast let us worship some beautiful and voluptuous divine wench. grin

The grim reality is that we are saddled with a male God and his male child (who must be worshipped) simply because the judaic society that gave birth to these myths was male dominated.

Simple.

No other reason.
Re: If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . by jagunlabi(m): 9:10am On Apr 17, 2010
Deep Sight:

The grim reality is that we are saddled with a male God and his male child (who must be worshipped) simply because the judaic society that gave birth to these myths was male dominated.

Simple.

No other reason.
Yes, it is very obvious that these religions were created by very patriarchial male brains. And it is so male dominated that you will have to forgive somebody who sees these desert deities as very homosexualish in their "divine" natures. So gayish in nature that the bible god had to be reminded by his male creation that he needs a companion. Thank GOD that the bible deity did not provide another male for adam! Wahala for shele from that day onwards! wink
Re: If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . by jagunlabi(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2010
karo93:

^^^^^^^
very funny!
you have a wild imagination though.
Yes i have, don't i? grin You have to have a wild imaginations to be able to create gods and to wrap religious structures and contents around them. It can feel like creating a comic book superhero/heroine, this gods creation business. It is a very creatively and imaginatively rewarding endeavor, indeed! And it can be a very lucrative business also, if you know your way around and have a good head on your shoulders. wink
Re: If Only Yahweh Had A Begotten Daughter . . . by jagunlabi(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2010
A  breaking news revelation given to me by the lord of host!!!

Our Ladylord, JUSTINA CHRIST, is the twin sister of our lord JESUS CHRIST!! And they both took after the great beauty of their MOTHER!!!!

Yessss!! Jehovah actually has a WIFEY!!! More on that later. grin

(1) (Reply)

Rev King Threatens Officials / May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! / The Bible Is Full Of Immoral Precepts Than We're Always Ready To Admit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.