Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,566 members, 7,861,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! (875 Views)

World Ends On Saturday? ('Judgement Day May 21') / The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ Is May 21, 2011? / May 21, 2011 Is The Judgment Day Of Christ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by HISservant: 12:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
JUDGMENT DAY begins on May 21, 2011!!!

Some of you may have already seen these posters around the country, (http://www.ebiblefellowship.com/gallery/v/nigeria_billboards/). Whether you believe or not (and I hope you all do to the extent that The LORD GOD saves in HIS mercy through The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of the Living GOD), all our hearts should urgently enquire, for before that DAY,

"it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:"(Heb 9:27), that is guaranteed! Do you know anyone older than 140 years?

So, do not simply dismiss this Biblically based warning for any reason. Read the Bible & pray for mercy because The Holy Bible is more than "a book.", It is the infallible Word of GOD. Observe real foretold signs seen all around the world & our universe. The LORD is merciful.

"For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made." John 1:1-3

"To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation." Heb 3:15!

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23

"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." (Acts 4:12)!!!

The true Gospel of GOD Most High is the above, and this - "Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die"(Ezekiel 18:4). All have sinned, and come short of the glory of God(Rom 3:23). "As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live:"Ezek 33:11. There is none other for salvation from the "second death"/death of the soul for sin than The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of The Living GOD (Acts 4:12), "So then Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of GOD" (Romans 10:17).

"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and find pasture, I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep." John 10:9-11. Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. John 14:6.

"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" Ephe 2:8.

"What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy." Romans 9:14-16

Re: any who say, (and there are so many who say), "no man knows the day and/or hour, not even the "Son"", yes, The Word/Bible says that, but find out what "Son" means in the original language & context. There is no way that The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON, "mighty GOD", "Everlasting Father" does not know & does not warn just before the time, like HE has always done through the prophets of old and today!!! Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. (Matt 24:44 & 25:13), IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for the SON OF GOD, The Lord JESUS CHRIST Himself ("everlasting Father", "mighty GOD"-Isaiah 9:6) not to know when HE's coming to judge the world. Everything has come to pass and shall come to pass.

"For I am the LORD, I change not," Malachi 3:6,
"Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."Hebrews 13:8
"Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am." John 8:58
"Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty." Revelation 1:7-8

Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?(John 14:9).
"I and my Father are one." (John 10:30.),  (see also John 17:22). For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one. (1 John 5:7). Many mysteries of The LORD GOD of Hosts remain mysteries with men!

"And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:" 2 Thessalonians 1:6-8

These are not "scare tactics", this is truth, whether we like it or not. The LORD reigns!!! May GOD bless you all.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by KunleOshob(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2011
God would surely judge those making false prophesies.
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by Akbar10: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2011
last time i checked, my Bible still said ", but of that day and hour, no man knows, but only the Father"
lets leave this unbiblical squabble over dates alone-God's intent has always been that man get saved and live profitably for the Kingdom so that he wont need to adopt a fire brigade approach to Christ's return
my question to you, poster, with all respect, is- are you born again? is your life profitable for the Kingdom?
Re: May 21, 2011 Is Judgment Day! by HISservant: 8:53pm On Feb 03, 2011
By the mercy of The LORD GOD in/through The Lord Jesus Christ, The SON of the Living GOD, i am indeed very humbly born again in the real sense of the word,  born of water and of the Holy Spirit. (John 1:33, John 3:5),  not physically washing the body, circumcision or anything of the sort/ i.e., works, (which are merely signs of real salvation). Only The LORD GOD can do this, 

"For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh." Ezekiel 36:24-26
"The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:" 1 Peter 3:21,   
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:" Ephesians 2:8

"But as many as received him [passively received, not actively], to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God." John 1:12-13

Passively received mercy & grace of GOD,  "For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy."  Romans 9:15-16

The LORD GOD is merciful!
=====
Regarding certain specific dates of judgment,,   did GOD's true prophets not know of such dates? Were they not always told to go and declare to the people? (Abraham (Gen 18), Lot, Noah, Jonah, Isaiah, Elijah, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, Hosea,  even the Lord Jesus Christ Himself,  the list goes on & on). God is the same forever,  HE doesn't change.  (Malachi 3:6, Hebrews 13:8 ) The LORD sends HIS true messengers/ prophets to warn of judgment coming, (though clearly there are many false prophets that work now for "filthy lucre" & the like, whose judgment is reserved).

When Noah was building the ark in about 4870 b.c. at the command of The LORD GOD, everyone to whom he preached, (for he was a preacher of righteousness -2 Peter 2:5),,  everyone he warned perhaps or apparently didn't believe him because only eight people at that time were saved,  a picture of what will now happen (21.5.2011),  exactly 7000 years from that date (4990 b.c.).  Yet the floods came (no human being can deny this, it is a historical fact & most important, Biblical, because the Word of GOD is Truth itself/Himself.  (John 14:6.)

Which one of you knowing information that could benefit your brother or sister, or which one of you having information about something so serious would not share it with your brother or sister? This is merely a humble, yet firm exhortation for we all to look into GOD's Word / Holy Bible and pray for mercy because regardless, ", it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment" Hebrews 9:27

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be." Matthew 24:37-40

"By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith." Hebrews 11:7
==========
"Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts, And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation. For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water. Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished: But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men. But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day." 2 Peter 3:3-8

"See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven. And this word, Yet once more, signifieth the removing of those things that are shaken, as of things that are made, that those things which cannot be shaken may remain." Hebrews 12:25-27

(1) (Reply)

False Prophets / Put Others First – Pastor Chris / Glorious Vision Of The King Of Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.