Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,536 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (60833 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by eagleonearth(m): 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
favourmic:
TODAY SOMEONE DECIDED TO CAUSE TROUBLE!!! He went to a RESTAURANT and after seeng every table being occupied by COUPLES,he took out his phone and made avery loud phone call saying "My friend,your wife is here with another man just come on and see" Nine ladies DISAPPEARED!!
lol
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Seriously

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by DeltahArmy(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Buhari you will never go unpunished.. yeye man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by nwakibie3(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
One sex doll could have averted this trouble

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by jchioma: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
It's not fair what she did, if u could give it to others in his apartment, why can't u just give him too? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by mammanbawa: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
hobermener:

Shut the hell up!!!
But she can fuçk other men who have houses but refused to take her in. Na ur type day want use man head because u think say all men na mugu, u better stop before u meet someone like my very good friend up there.
Sense fall on u

Read up Mr Sense, I'm a man too. Sex is an act which requires consent from both parties, on no account should a guy force a lady to have sex with him no matter the amount of help he has rendered to her. To fvck a hoe without her consent is wrong and such act should attract punishment. It's her pussy and she can have sex with whoever she wishes as long as it's mutual so.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by ImpressionsNG: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
BlackAfrican:

And what if she was your sister??

That's beside the point. What if she is lying against the man?

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Sagay212: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
If e nor be ejigbo, e go be ikotun or okoko, ikorodu, mowe, meiran and all those strange places

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by highbee02: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Case adjourned till Feb. 14th. No Valentine for him.
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by hobermener: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
mammanbawa:

Read up Mr Sense, I'm a man too. Sex is an act which requires consent from both parties, on no account should a guy force a lady to have sex with him no matter the amount of help he has rendered to her. To fvck a hoe without her consent is wrong and such act should attract punishment. It's her pussy and she can have sex with whoever she wishes as long as it's mutual so.....
The bîtch was fuçking other men in his bedroom u dumbfuck, and he was supposed to be nice and feel indifferent about it because he's contesting for the maga of the year award right?
A bîtch who fuckš other men in you room has not an ounce of respect for you and yes, she should be treated like the filthy whöre she is!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by abouzaid: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
ImpressionsNG:

That's beside the point. What if she is lying against the man?
she's likely lying against the man of assaulting and stealing her money, she's also likely sleeping with a policeman or someone with police connection to have pushed the case to court. unfortunately, Nigeria's warped judicial system is only interested in collecting a 100k in total bail money from the man for a court case that wouldn't ever end.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Bluffly: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
mammanbawa:
So she should fvck him cos he helped her. Some men are goats
Why is she turning his house into a brothel if she has values?

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by ImpressionsNG: 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
abouzaid:
she's likely lying against the man of assaulting and stealing her money, she's also likely sleeping with a policeman or someone with police connection to have pushed the case to court. unfortunately, Nigeria's warped judicial system is only interested in collections a 100k in total bail money from the man for a court case that wouldn't ever end.

Exactly, and it is really sad. Men need to beware of jezebels. They seem to be so many out there now.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by godofuck231: 11:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Nothing good comes FREE.

Ladies & Gents take note.

"Beware of the free meal"

- Robert Greene in 48 Laws of power.
ok am angry now, who are you talking to, runs babes, baby mamas, ashawo, w#ores, or oloshos? Pls specify
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Alertpro: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
my own question is now that the man has chased her out, where is she staying?

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Troublemaker007(m): 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
BlackAfrican:

And what if she was your sister??

She will still be a Jezebel

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by omonnakoda: 11:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
mammanbawa:
Fvck is HELP kwa
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by omonnakoda: 11:21pm On Jan 29, 2018
mammanbawa:

Two sides to every story.
He denied it the case is pending, why are you passing judgment. ?
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by BabbanBura(m): 11:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Nothing good comes FREE.

Ladies & Gents take note.

"Beware of the free meal"

- Robert Greene in 48 Laws of power.

Very true but all our babes want is to harvest from others' labour!

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by dingbang(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Even if u don't wana have sex with the guy, at least accord him that respect by not bringing different men into his house and be dvcking dem... I don't know the way some people reason..

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Belafonte(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
I swear I knew it was Cyriacus Izuekwe even before I read the article.
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by mammanbawa: 11:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bluffly:

Why is she turning his house into a brothel if she has values?

Did he tell her to stop?
It's very simple, if I'm in his shoes and she's not willing to let me have the cookie.
I'll tell her to stop fvcking guys in my house, if things get outta hand. She knows the door that led her in.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by mammanbawa: 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
omonnakoda:

Two sides to every story.
He denied it the case is pending, why are you passing judgment. ?

True, but we all must understand that favors need not be paid back. If at all they should be, definitely with what the favored desires and not necessarily sex. We're at a stage where every man's thought is banked towards sex, why?
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
@TalkTalkTwins

This people and fake news sad

No peeshaw to back up self

Biko How My Colour Riot?
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by mammanbawa: 11:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
hobermener:

The bîtch was fuçking other men in his bedroom u dumbfuck, and he was supposed to be nice and feel indifferent about it because he's contesting for the maga of the year award right?
A bîtch who fuckš other men in you room has not an ounce of respect for you and yes, she should be treated like the filthy whöre she is!!

If he has a problem with other men fvcking her in his house, does that mean he must fvck her?
He can throw her out and end the matter, there are other girls willing to fvck life outta him. Why taint his reputation cos of a dumbass girl. It's not like she's being a celibate, she just doesn't wanna fvck him. He should deal with that and not assault her physically.
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by bukatyne(f): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2018
My only grouse is the assault.

Throwing her out is absolutely on point.

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by linearity: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2018
mammanbawa:

Since she has been bringing other men to the house for rendezvous, it means the lady is a cheerful giver and that.

It is possible that, the reason she did not give the guy his share of the goodies might not be unconnected with the fact that, the guy is harboring her free & as such the guy will not pay for services rendered, they have become too familiar, plus she does not want to appear ‘cheap’ to the guy.

It is good he kicked her out, more importantly for turning his house into a brothel without even paying for rent.
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Brains1990(m): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2018
That nigga is d most stupid idiot on earth and a disgrace to manhood. Why did he allow d girl to bring in men in his own place? Which room or bed did d bitchy girl used for sex wit her men? And on which bed did d idiot of a man use to sleep?

3 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Brains1990(m): 12:28am On Jan 30, 2018
Hi guys, i have an important and interesting event i want to post on nairaland. Bt hence i am new here, i dont know how to do the posting. Can someone pls help me on how to do the posting?
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Hades2016(m): 12:39am On Jan 30, 2018
mammanbawa:
what is dis one talking
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Papadoh(m): 12:45am On Jan 30, 2018
favourmic:
TODAY SOMEONE DECIDED TO CAUSE TROUBLE!!! He went to a RESTAURANT and after seeng every table being occupied by COUPLES,he took out his phone and made avery loud phone call saying "My friend,your wife is here with another man just come on and see" Nine ladies DISAPPEARED!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / "AK47 & Bullets" SMS: How Would You Explain Your Innocence? / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.