Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,263 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex (60832 Views)

Man Punches His Girlfriend To Death In Oyo For Denying Him Sex (Photos) / Man Batters Wife For Denying Him Sex For Two Years (photos) / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by maxwell767(m): 1:13am On Jan 30, 2018
CYRIACUS IZUEKWE PM Express

You too like ejigbo! grin

And all this ur stories most of them na tales by moonlight reloaded.

grin

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by SOFTENGR: 1:27am On Jan 30, 2018
This reminds me of a girl who asked to stay with me till she gets accommodation.
I simply said "NO WAY". My reason was that she would be jealous of my GF or she might want to takeover.
I never knew the troubles I avoided.

Guys, say NO to female squatters.
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 30, 2018
I
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 1:41am On Jan 30, 2018
If Cyriacus reports for CNN, Ejigbo will be on the World Map as the capital of crimes of passion. Dude really knows how to garnish and spice the stories . He is so clever with words that he inadvertently evokes sympathies for one of the parties involved. PM News should consider having a bureau in Ejigbo with the Eagled eye Cyriacus as the Bureau chief

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by SirBunky85(m): 1:58am On Jan 30, 2018
mammanbawa:
So she should fvck him cos he helped her. Some men are goats
but courtesy demands she should've respected herself by not bringing in different men to the guys house. don't those men have houses?if d story of bringing in different men to have sex is true, d gal should be best classified as a slut and d guy demanding for sex from her did no wrong cuz,he has seen what manner of a lady she is
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Saintmary(f): 2:00am On Jan 30, 2018
The judge wants to hear the case on valentine's day, is he/she single or stingy?
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by SirBunky85(m): 2:04am On Jan 30, 2018
BlackAfrican:

And what if she was your sister??
so u would support ur sister squatting in a guy's house to bring in different men to sex her in same guys house abi? d gal gave d guy every reason to demand for sex. how can u be having sex in my house with different men and when I demand for sex, u turn holy? why didn't d girl tell dose guys to take her to dia respective houses to have dia sex escapades? Abeg stop supporting dat kind girl
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by SirBunky85(m): 2:09am On Jan 30, 2018
mammanbawa:
If u had read d story well, u shud've understood dat d guy developed interst in her when he learnt dat she had bn having sex with different men in his house. pls don't blame d guy. d girl's behavior was whorish Wch promted guy to demand for his own share
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Saintmary(f): 2:12am On Jan 30, 2018
mammanbawa:

True, but we all must understand that favors need not be paid back. If at all they should be, definitely with what the favored desires and not necessarily sex. We're at a stage where every man's thought is banked towards sex, why?
I can remember Donald Trump's comment about black men and food+sex. Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Juliusdking(m): 3:42am On Jan 30, 2018
Good for her
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by omonnakoda: 4:16am On Jan 30, 2018
mammanbawa:

True, but we all must understand that favors need not be paid back. If at all they should be, definitely with what the favored desires and not necessarily sex. We're at a stage where every man's thought is banked towards sex, why?
How does this nonsense relate to the facts, just like the claim of rape again the taxi driver the fact remains he denied it ,the case is in court and he is innocent until proved guilty
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by omonnakoda: 4:22am On Jan 30, 2018
SirBunky85:

If u had read d story well, u shud've understood dat d guy developed interst in her when he learnt dat she had bn having sex with different men in his house. pls don't blame d guy. d girl's behavior was whorish Wch promted guy to demand for his own share
Are you literate?
Developed interest? Is that proven, or an allegation. Did he admit to it?
Now go back and read again, is that from the girl ,the guy or the reporter?
That he developed interest is ATTRIBUTED TO WHOM?
That is English comprehension 101
You will struggle to pass English

It is a story,part of the story
When they get to court they will have the opportunity to tell their stories
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by omonnakoda: 4:25am On Jan 30, 2018
Saintmary:
The judge wants to hear the case on valentine's day, is he/she single or stingy?
What is this one saying?
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by kullozone(m): 4:41am On Jan 30, 2018
This ediot Cyriacus will never post pictures. Lie lie man
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by cococandy(f): 5:04am On Jan 30, 2018
hobermener:

Shut the hell up!!!
But she can fuçk other men who have houses but refused to take her in. Na ur type day want use man head because u think say all men na mugu, u better stop before u meet someone like my very good friend up there.
Sense fall on u
Bitches be trying to play smart. I let you in, you bring other men into my apartment to Bleep, while starving my díck of pussy? Really?? dude did the right thing by sending the bitch packing. I hope he gets justice, cos even the judge go understand
Keep reasoning with your penis. Anumanu

That’s how many of you get aids. Should any man in his right senses want to have sex with someone he knows to sleeping around?
Yes she’s very wrong to bring men to a house that’s not hers and I would send her packing too if I was him.

But you people’s grouse is all about her not wanting to sleep with him too. Which shows that your reasoning is stupid and flawed. She doesn’t owe him sex and he doesn’t owe her shelter. They could go their separate ways without him resorting to violence. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Xkalaban(m): 5:16am On Jan 30, 2018
This one na unnecessary wahala just like that. E no get the kind wahala wey stray toto no dey bring. If u make the move them go start shakara and if u don't, them go say na cos u no get liver. These hoes aint loyal nor grateful mehn. The best na to go find better girl marry just kukuma park.... tongue
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Teacher1776(m): 5:48am On Jan 30, 2018
hobermener:
Bitches be trying to play smart. I let you in, you bring other men into my apartment to Bleep, while starving my díck of pussy? Really?? dude did the right thing by sending the bitch packing. I hope he gets justice, cos even the judge go understand
Don't be in a Hurry to pass judgement. There may even be more to this story than each of them is saying., if the story were true, then what the man did was wrong.
We can only draw a lesson from what happened here, and that is, a woman in need of accommodation should meet a fellow woman, and not a man to squat her.
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by yhungbrowhne(m): 6:11am On Jan 30, 2018
asome men cant control there libido they act like a dog always 1
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by soonest(f): 6:42am On Jan 30, 2018
The response of men here is sickening so because he gave her accomodation and she brings other men, then she must also sleep with him. What happens to choice and preference. The best he could have done was to send her away if he wasn't comfortable with her lifestyle. Kongi kill him there. Imagine the entitlemenent spirit, idiot

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Kaybaba5(m): 6:59am On Jan 30, 2018
hobermener:

Shut the hell up!!!
But she can fuçk other men who have houses but refused to take her in. Na ur type day want use man head because u think say all men na mugu, u better stop before u meet someone like my very good friend up there.
Sense fall on u

We men have good character but some women are taken us for granted.... Oshi

1 Like

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Sagay212:
If e nor be ejigbo, e go be ikotun or okoko, ikorodu, mowe, meiran and all those strange places

My brother, run from those places. Such areas breed bad omen. They are jinxed way back till date. Marriage and relationship is just haywire there. undecided

Inbetween the guy who owns the house is stupid. Is she a borehole? Her pussyyy don turn hole wey every dick and Harry, go chuk pipe in

Idiot angry
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by msylva2147(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2018
mammanbawa:
so she should bring in other men in because he accommodated her abi? why can't she look for a brothel where she can be servicing the men at will rather than bringing them to his apartment to make him lust for her rotten pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Diso60090(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2018
alexialin:

My brother, run from those places. Such areas breed bad omen. They are jinxed way back till date. Marriage and relationship is just haywire there. undecided

Inbetween the guy who owns the house is stupid. Is she a borehole? Her pussyyy don turn hole wey every dick and Harry, go chuk pipe in

Idiot angry

borehole shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by abdollar2020: 7:43am On Jan 30, 2018
idiot woman.prostitute pretends to be smart.I accommodate you into my house you bring in men to Bleep ur wide Atlantic Toto bit you refused to give me my share for my kindness but you give free to other men in my own house.Is that right.women don't no what they want you did the right thing by sending the olosho from ur house.no offense.
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by brunobaba(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2018
mammanbawa:
I'm not supporting the dude but the girl should not have been bringing men to his house,it's disrespectful....better still she should have moved in with one of them since she was bleeping them.One good turn deserves another they say.
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2018
Olosho no wan give landlord kponmor grin grin grin
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by SirBunky85(m): 10:11am On Jan 30, 2018
omonnakoda:

Are you literate?
Developed interest? Is that proven, or an allegation. Did he admit to it?
Now go back and read again, is that from the girl ,the guy or the reporter?
That he developed interest is ATTRIBUTED TO WHOM?
That is English comprehension 101
You will struggle to pass English

It is a story,part of the story
When they get to court they will have the opportunity to tell their stories
u must be silly to ask me if I'm literate.did d girl refute d allegation of bring men and having sex in d guy's house?dats how u dull dudes claim to be smart.
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by omonnakoda: 10:28am On Jan 30, 2018
SirBunky85:

u must be silly to ask me if I'm literate.did d girl refute d allegation of bring men and having sex in d guy's house?dats how u dull dudes claim to be smart.
You are the one that is daft.
What is the context here?
A newspaper report.
Any person with a brain who knows to use it will surmise that the report is incomplete. We cannot draw true conclusions from it.
That is why they are going to court so everyone can say their side.
It is only stupid people that read a story in a newspaper like this one and swallow everything without asking questions for example what are the sources of information and how reliable are they.
Folk like you read
Cat turns into woman

And start retelling it as if you were a witness

The only thing that I take from this story is

the woman made allegations the man denies them and they are in court
You on the other hand talk as if you saw a video of what happened
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by SirBunky85(m): 10:30am On Jan 30, 2018
omonnakoda:

A newspaper report.
Any person with a brain who knows to use it will surmise that the report is incomplete. We cannot draw true conclusionstory from it.
It is only stupid people that read a story in a newspaper like this one and swallow everything without asking questions for example what are the sources of information and how reliable are they.
Folk like you read
Cat turns into woman

And starthe retelling it as if you were a witness
as I said initially, u are silly
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by SirBunky85(m): 10:31am On Jan 30, 2018
omonnakoda:

A newspaper report.
Any person with a brain who knows to use it will surmise that the report is incomplete. We cannot draw true conclusions from it.
Folk like you read
Cat turns into woman

And starthe retelling it as if you were a witness

The only thing that I take from this story is

the woman made allegations the man denies them and they are in court
Re: Man Batters Squatter For Denying Him Sex by omonnakoda: 10:32am On Jan 30, 2018
SirBunky85:

You and your father are daft

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / "AK47 & Bullets" SMS: How Would You Explain Your Innocence? / 2 Nigerian Women Fight And Strip Themselves Naked In London (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.