Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,984 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? (633 Views)

Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by petra1(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
As far as I know , After the Saga Otobo has moved on with her life as well as the apostle . We have all committed the matter to the court . As I said that time . Let’s leave the matter to court and God Who will judge every man .

So suddenly out of nowhere Otobo comes out to confess her wrong and apologized and said people made her attack the man of God . And what was supervising me is funny comments here by church haters who claimed that apostle paid her to do it . Isn’t that crazy? . How on earth will someone think like that . That’s enough to nail the apostle . That would have been the deadliest weapon of Otobo against him . Why on earth would he need her confession . His members and followers believes in their pastor . His wife believes him . His ministry work is growing . It is very crazy to think he paid her . Keyamo will feast on that .

What benefit is the confession to apostle who has moved on .

Some even asked him to produce the people who she claimed paid her to set him up . Una no ask the girl wey talk . Na apostle Una Dey ask . Shame .

2 Likes

Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
more denial and bull shit

men of god worshippers!

1 Like

Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by MuttleyLaff: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
petra1:
As far as I know , After the Saga Otobo has moved on with her life as well as the apostle . We have all committed the matter to the judge of As I said that time . Let’s leave the matter to court and God Who will judge every man .

So suddenly out of nowhere Otobo comes out to confess her wrong and apologized and said people made her attack the man of God . And what was supervising me is funny comments here by church haters who claimed that apostle paid her to do it . Isn’t that crazy? . How on earth will someone think like that . That’s enough to nail the apostle . That would have been the deadliest weapon of Otobo against him . Why on earth would he need her confession . His members and followers believes in their pastor . His wife believes him . His ministry work is growing . It is very crazy to think he paid her . Keyamo will feast on that .

Some even asked him to produce the people who she claimed paid her to set him up . Una no ask the girl wey talk . Na apostle Una Dey ask . Shame .
If for sake of discussion, he did pay her
then it'll be naive of him not to make her sign a NDA

1 Like

Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by GavelSlam: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
His prick must still scratch him.

Won't be long now.

Jimmy Swaggart did more than this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by MuttleyLaff: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
GavelSlam:
His prick must still scratch him.

Won't be long now.

Jimmy Swaggart did more than this.
[img]https://s1/images/duckEyed.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by Gombs(m): 6:25am On Jan 30, 2018
The shamelessless of people who'd rather believe a lie than believe a Pastor is innocent.

They blamed COZA pastor tire... He moved on, life did... Ministry did.

This one, she has come to apologize o, but no, it's not enough... These funny people would prefer Jesus to announce the validity of the apology from heaven with a loud voice.. Before they can believe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by petra1(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
Gombs:
The shamelessless of people who'd rather believe a lie than believe a Pastor is innocent.

It’s like Lazarus case . The evidence must die

1 Like

Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by hopefulLandlord: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Petra1, your question is does Sule need Otobo confession? and the answer is a resounding Yes! Otobo confessing would lend a truckload more credibility to his innocence than any court ruling in his favour can
Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by petra1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
Petra1, your question is does Sule need Otobo confession? and the answer is a resounding Yes! Otobo confessing would lend a truckload more credibility to his innocence than any court ruling in his favour can

Who cares about innocence to the public . There will always be scandals . How many people can you explain yourself to . You move on with life . It’s small men that is concerned about opinion . He didn’t need her confession for endorsement . He’s doing well without her
Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by esere827: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2018
petra1:
As far as I know , After the Saga Otobo has moved on with her life as well as the apostle . We have all committed the matter to the court . As I said that time . Let’s leave the matter to court and God Who will judge every man .
I agree

So suddenly out of nowhere Otobo comes out to confess her wrong and apologized and said people made her attack the man of God . And what was supervising me is funny comments here by church haters
True. church haters will complain about everything. No need trying to satisfy them.

who claimed that apostle paid her to do it . Isn’t that crazy? .
No it is not. People pay people to keep silent

How on earth will someone think like that . That’s enough to nail the apostle
Not really. He doesnt need to pay directly (that is if he did). You should know this, as it is common practice. I really dont need to give ministry examples where there have been allegations that a pastors close confidants do the dirty jobs of talking to the victims or taking the fall.

That would have been the deadliest weapon of Otobo against him
if an intermediary does the talking and paying (assuming it happens) there would be no weapon to use.

Why on earth would he need her confession . His members and followers believes in their pastor . His wife believes him . His ministry work is growing . It is very crazy to think he paid her . Keyamo will feast on that .
I'll assume that he didnt shag her in the first place not to talk of ppaying her, but if he did, then the simple reason he would need her confession even if others believe in him is simple. -so that he will believe himself. Put things to a final rest.

He probably had nothing to do with her, but if did, then be rest assured that depending on trails left behind, he has probably not moved on. This confession will be the final nail to the coffin of the matter especially legally. If for example he really did have an affair with her, both are adults, so na dem know and are equally responsible. However if he left her bruised, she would bite back. It would be left for him to reach out to her discreetly for forgiveness (monetarilly or otherwise) and the way forward. She on her part might be willing to make up and put things to rest finally by "confessing".
Ever[yone goes home happy

they are player haterz and will never be satisfied grin
Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 31, 2018
petra1:

It’s like Lazarus case . The evidence must die
Which of the Lazarus,?
Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jan 31, 2018
petra1:

Who cares about innocence to the public . There will always be scandals . How many people can you explain yourself to . You move on with life . It’s small men that is concerned about opinion . He didn’t need her confession for endorsement . He’s doing well without her
Exactly. People will always talk. I wonder what Joseph would had done in this jet age when Potiphars wife accuses him of rape. Am sure many people will eat him raw even when he tries to explain. Nobodyl will believe. Life must go on no matter what
Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 31, 2018
esere827:

I agree

True. church haters will complain about everything. No need trying to satisfy them.

No it is not. People pay people to keep silent

Not really. He doesnt need to pay directly (that is if he did). You should know this, as it is common practice. I really dont need to give ministry examples where there have been allegations that a pastors close confidants do the dirty jobs of talking to the victims or taking the fall.

if an intermediary does the talking and paying (assuming it happens) there would be no weapon to use.

I'll assume that he didnt shag her in the first place not to talk of ppaying her, but if he did, then the simple reason he would need her confession even if others believe in him is simple. -so that he will believe himself. Put things to a final rest.

He probably had nothing to do with her, but if did, then be rest assured that depending on trails left behind, he has probably not moved on. This confession will be the final nail to the coffin of the matter especially legally. If for example he really did have an affair with her, both are adults, so na dem know and are equally responsible. However if he left her bruised, she would bite back. It would be left for him to reach out to her discreetly for forgiveness (monetarilly or otherwise) and the way forward. She on her part might be willing to make up and put things to rest finally by "confessing".
Ever[yone goes home happy

they are player haterz and will never be satisfied grin
Hmmmm. You sound professional how long have you being in this field?
Re: Does Apostle Suleiman Need An Otobo Confession? by petra1(m): 4:31am On Jan 31, 2018
asuustrike2009:

Which of the Lazarus,?

I when Jesus raised Lazarus they refused to believe . When Lazarus showed up they wanted to kill him

Pls see the thread here

https://www.nairaland.com/4318951/stephanie-otobo-apostle-suleiman-reminds

(1) (Reply)

Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed / Putin Tests New Satan-2 Nuke Against Ww3 / Viral Photo Of A 'zambian Prophet' Removing A Lady's Underwear In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.