Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed (632 Views)

Your Opinion Is Needed. / Opinion: Is Bazaar In The House Of The Lord Right? / Should Nigerian Churches Be Taxed By The Government? Share Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 01, 2018
Hello Nairalanders, do you think its proper for a christain and God fearing couple to involve cunnilingus and MouthAction (these are MouthAction) as one of thier sexual acts. If it is proper please give your reasons, if its not please defend yourself as well. Thanks.
Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by Thewesterner(m): 1:03pm On Mar 01, 2018
It's not proper and I don't have my reasons for saying that

1 Like

Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2018
Irenenwaka:
Hello Nairalanders, do you think its proper for a christain and God fearing couple to involve cunnilingus and MouthAction (these are MouthAction) as one of thier sexual acts. If it is proper please give your reasons, if its not please defend yourself as well. Thanks.
it's not proper, all those sex habits came through perversion. Perverted minds keep inventing every sexual acts and form the devil suggests to them. What is honorable in mouth action, is the mouth made for the genitals or the genitals made for the mouth, Why can't dey use their nose also to the genitals. Children of light we should be guided in this perverted generation. Victory belongs to the LORD.

1 Like

Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by EmperorHarry: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2018
Tosinex:
it's not proper, all those sex habits came through perversion. Perverted minds keep inventing every sexual acts and form the devil suggests to them. What is honorable in mouth action, is the mouth made for the genitals or the genitals made for the mouth, Why can't dey use their nose also to the genitals. Children of light we should be guided in this perverted generation. Victory belongs to the LORD.
Lmaooo
Was it written anywhere in the bible that it's wrong?!
Like specifically, I'm not talking about generally.
Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by enilove(m): 8:06pm On Mar 01, 2018
EmperorHarry:

Lmaooo

Just as it is not written that walking upside down with you head is wrong , so also it is to use mouth for what it is not meant for . The mouth is for eating and talking. The pen-is is for sexual intercourse and passing of urine.

It is a dirty habit physically and spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by Image123(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Irenenwaka:

Is it proper to eat with your left hand, or your right hand or even your hands at all? Can you eat with two hands, or use a kitchen knife to eat grains? Ma'am, your body, your food, does are not the things that defile a man or justify a man. Of course, don't use your liberty to harass or fall others.

1 Like

Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by hopefulLandlord: 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2018
This thread is funny as ffuucckk (pun intended)

Enilove, what about fingering your partner's private parts? I mean inserting your fingers into the vajajay to pleasure your partner and simulate her center of gravity

If no, then okay. if yes then are fingers made for the vajajay or is vajajay made for the fingers?

1 Like

Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by enilove(m): 7:27am On Mar 02, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
This thread is funny as ffuucckk (pun intended)

Enilove, what about fingering your partner's private parts? I mean inserting your fingers into the vajajay to pleasure your partner and simulate her center of gravity

If no, then okay. if yes then are fingers made for the vajajay or is vajajay made for the fingers?

It is okay to do that because the hand is meant to assist or help all parts of the body.
Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by EmperorHarry: 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
enilove:

Just as it is not written that walking upside down with you head is wrong , so also it is to use mouth for what it is not meant for . The mouth is for eating and talking. The pen-is is for sexual intercourse and passing of urine.

Well you fail to see that your are saying this based on your on perspective and moral standards. Not everyone will have the same ideologies... For example,tithing...People have different views on the matter,some say it's wrong not to tithe,while another group of people feel there's no real evidence that shows its right or wrong and some just don't care whether is right or wrong...Now what's the bottom line here,whether it's wrong or right is to be judged individually,there's no punishment or reward to any of the groups involved at least legally...So if you're cool with it then why not..if not,don't do it...
Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2018
EmperorHarry:

Lmaooo
you need to let your soul develop into righteousness consciously. It is not until when they tell you something is wrong before you should know it is wrong. A word they said it's enough for the wise. Even if a man starts licking his food plate with his tongue they call him an Animal, a dog that's to tell you it is wrong, talkless of licking another man's genitals with your tongue, it's demonic, it's perversion and its unnatural.

1 Like

Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by Image123(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2018
Tosinex:
you need to let your soul develop into righteousness consciously. It is not until when they tell you something is wrong before you should know it is wrong. A word they said it's enough for the wise. Even if a man starts licking his food plate with his tongue they call him an Animal, a dog that's to tell you it is wrong, talkless of licking another man's genitals with your tongue, it's demonic, it's perversion and its unnatural.

Please explain how it is demonic, demons do it or what? What qualifies a thing as natural, and does being natural justify? It's natural for some people to lie, steal or want to be effeminate, does that justify it? i understand and respect your private opinion but let's not spiritualize it and make it look like a commandment of God. The scripture seems 'silent' on these.
Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 03, 2018
They are married they can explore any sexual desire they wishes apart from anal, it is disgusting

1 Like

Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by EmperorHarry: 1:13pm On Mar 03, 2018
Tosinex:
True...I'm not saying it's wrong or right...What I'm saying is that its a general conclusion by a certain group of people that licking your plate somehow makes you look like a dog,your one of those people...There's another group of people that think it's a sign that the food was really delicious while another group of people think it means the person is greedy/just really hungry...Now does it have any positive or negative effect on the individual involved?No...Do people still do it publicly or privately?Yes...Are there some people who find it despicable and therefore wouldn't be do it whether they are being watched or not?Yes...Do you get I'm saying?I hope.
Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by akram13131313: 3:59pm On Mar 03, 2018
Better we get ourselves some restriction marks while asking adult questions to someone else. Though forums are the platforms to share knowledge but if we share everything to each other here than why the hospitals and Doctors? What will they do?
Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by 1Sharon(f): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2018
enilove:

Lol blowhard
Re: Pls Your Opinion Is Highly Needed by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Putin Tests New Satan-2 Nuke Against Ww3 / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Catfish In Church (photos) / As An Atheist, I Pray For More Messages From Redeemed Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.