Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Perfect... A Story Of Love And Youth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Perfect... A Story Of Love And Youth (563 Views)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / This Plus-Sized Lady Is Full Of Love For Herself (Photos) / Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perfect... A Story Of Love And Youth by SammieLee1(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
On that bright morning, I had my shirt nicely turked into my trousers and wore my carefully polished black shoe. It was my first day to attend a lecture having resumed school a bit later than others. Still trying to come to terms that all of a sudden I am now an undergraduate in the university. I don’t know how the other newbies got to know where we had lectures, I was lost. Since I had no timetable and still struggling to understand the crazy world I found myself, I thought it wise to first copy out the timetable and then try and find my class.
“You are writing the wrong timetable”. The voice said from behind me, followed up by heavy continuous giggling. I turned around to behold the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. She had that Disney princess aura about her. Beautifully arranged ponytail hair, professionally lined brows, pinky cheeks and the most perfectly shaped lips. I observed all this in a matter seconds. I was speechless, lost for words and shame written all over me. She continued, “Don’t mind them. We are all first year students and most likely did even worse. So which course were you offered?” “Biochemistry “.I replied as brief as possible in order to gather myself.
“Dear, that timetable is for final year students of mathematics and statistics” One of her friends said sarcastically. She must be the troublesome one amongst them all, I thought to my self.
“My name is Grace but u can call me Gracie. Funny enough I happen to be your classmate”. She said smiling and extending her hand to me. I held her hand and that had to be the softest thing I have ever held in my hands. I choked at her smile. “You must be the shy type. I am still waiting to hear your name and for you to let go of my hand”. She continued as her friends laughed uncontrollably.
“I am Frank”. I said blushing with embarrassment. Parting with her friends, she offered we head to class together.
Stepping into the classroom all the spaces had been occupied not necessarily by students but handbags used to reserve seating spaces for friends. Already Gracie had a seat reserved for her by her boyfriend. “Boyfriend? “I was shocked because we just started our year one not more than three weeks ago, how and when did they start the relationship. I mustered up courage and asked, “So this boyfriend of yours, how and when did you people meet and start? “. Gracie was ever smiling, maybe because she knew her smile was Charming. She gave a mischievous smile and then drew me close and whispered into my ears. “Carry over!” I exclaimed. She put her palm over my mouth to prevent me from making a scene, which we ended up creating on my first day in class, quite an introduction. Apparently he won the prestigious ‘Mr Fresh’ of the university and they had met when he attended carry over classes with her. His name was Danny, he was quite a handsome boy with very good fashion sense. Danny was in no way the smartest of students but from a wealthy home and very popular in school. But I had always wondered, after spending the day with Gracie and the company she keeps within the class, they were a bunch of brilliant students and it baffled me how she ended up so quickly with Danny. She could have waited for at least a sane guy to come around. Maybe someone like me who might never ask her out though, I sighed and shrugged at my timidity.
The previous day we had exchanged contact numbers and 8am sharp, she called me to tell me where to find our next class. “Frank,please this time don’t join the final year students in class. I know you are in a hurry to graduate but you just got admitted, it’s one step at a time”. She teased me. “I won’t “. I replied a little embarrassed. We exchanged pleasantries and ended the call. All of a sudden a new vigour to attend classes took over me. I love education, yes. But this feeling is not certainly love for education, it’s something else.

Re: Perfect... A Story Of Love And Youth by SammieLee1(m): 9:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
I came alot earlier, having gotten familiar with some classmates, we were chatting away and waiting for the First Class of the day. Then she steps in, the earths gravitational pull suddenly lost its effect on me and I could feel myself floating in air. No this time, I could feel myself literally floating.
“You know it’s quite early to crush on anyone considering the number of years we would be spending here”. One of the students stood and whispered into my ears. Immediately I realised I was not actually floating, rather I had been slowly standing up with my mouth wide open at the sight of Gracie approaching. She walked exactly like she did in my dream. Wearing that purple gown that assentuated her curves like the Mediterranean hour glass. In her evergreen self,she was smiling. That smile that charmed me right from the very first day I saw her.
“You know you could swallow a fly or two”. She teased me as she drew nearer. “So do you like this gown? I have a feeling the colour does not match my sandals”. She added. Since joining my mates in the university I have been creating one scene or the other. Shy and blushing with embarrassment, I sat down and only smiled nodding my head. She quickly gave me a perk on the cheek and smiled. I instantly started to feel hot and sweaty. Jude,one of the students sitting close to me tried to help by drying the sweat on my face with his handkerchief just on that spot Gracie had perked me. I sprang up like a lightening bolt and just like an expert Judo guy blocked his advances towards my face. “Please, allow me to sweat. Is it your sweat? “. I queried. He restrained from reaching for my face, still in shock at the split second speed at which I had blocked him. “I was only trying to help. It’s a new handkerchief “. He tried defending his action. I thought to myself, “And of all places to wipe it’s where Gracie had perked me? ” I also assure him I was very much okay and appreciated his intended help.
After the days lectures, we had made another friend,Dinma as she joined me, Gracie and Jude to the school canteen where we laughed over what transpired between Jude and I. But I hid my real intention for wedging him.

Check out www.romancefield.
for more stories.
Your honest observations and expert advice on how to further better our website is most welcomed.

cc

Lalasticlala
Re: Perfect... A Story Of Love And Youth by newyorks(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
my observations: All the writers here share the same presentation line,everything must not be embedded to beautiful like the most beautiful girl i've come across.how u scanned her within seconds and all that perhaps it seems as though only the gorgeous looking ladies go to schl. nice writeup though
Re: Perfect... A Story Of Love And Youth by SammieLee1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
newyorks:
my observations: All the writers here share the same presentation line,everything must not be embedded to beautiful like the most beautiful girl i've come across.how u scanned her within seconds and all that perhaps it seems as though only the gorgeous looking ladies go to schl. nice writeup though

Thank you. But when you are into someone she automatically becomes the most beautiful. Observing her in seconds was just a literary device not necessarily observing in real time.
Re: Perfect... A Story Of Love And Youth by SammieLee1(m): 11:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Really appreciate your valid observations
Re: Perfect... A Story Of Love And Youth by SammieLee1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
www.romancefield.

Also keep tabs with the above site,new episodes of our stories drop every day.
Currently we started off with WHAT BETTER LOVE and PERFECT

Re: Perfect... A Story Of Love And Youth by newyorks(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2018
SammieLee1:

Thank you. But when you are into someone she automatically becomes the most beautiful. Observing her in seconds was just a literary device not necessarily observing in real time.
alright keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Funny But True: Stupid Things Young Lovers Do... / Masturbation.. Killing Your Sexuality. / 6 Clues On How To Spot A Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.