Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,273 members, 7,867,719 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Men Should Be Allowed To Grab Women's Breast If They Are Breastfeeding In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Should Be Allowed To Grab Women's Breast If They Are Breastfeeding In Public (614 Views)

Return My Virginity And My Standing Breast If He Want Us To Divorce - Court / Only Wicked Complains Abt Fallen Breast.if Na You Stand 4 10yrs You No Go Fall? / Sexual Harassment: Slay Queens Struggle To Grab A Musician's 'Cassava' On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Be Allowed To Grab Women's Breast If They Are Breastfeeding In Public by milles100(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Although men and women are legally allowed to expose their nipples in the state of New Hampshire, some state representatives have taken to social media to combat women’s rights to expose their bodies.

New Hampshire State Rep. Josh Moore said on Facebook that men should be allowed to grab the nipples of breastfeeding mothers if the law banning women exposing their breasts did not pass. The Facebook post was archived by Slate.

The bill, which is solely supported by Republicans, states that a woman could be charged with a misdemeanour if she “purposely exposes the areola or nipple of her breast or breasts in a public place and in the presence of another person with reckless disregard for whether a reasonable person would be offended or alarmed by such act.”
source{/url}http://www.boewap.com.ng/2018/01/ways-girls-feel-when-their-boyfriend.html{/url}
Re: Men Should Be Allowed To Grab Women's Breast If They Are Breastfeeding In Public by Sharp9: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
And manhood should grabbed if a man is urinating in the public. Breast feeding in the public is not yet our problem in this country. Just ask Buhari.
Re: Men Should Be Allowed To Grab Women's Breast If They Are Breastfeeding In Public by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sharp9:
And manhood should grabbed if a man is urinating in the public. Breast feeding in the public is not yet our problem in this country. Just ask Buhari.
And pusssy should be fingered if women urinate in public especially using standing style...dat styles turns me on I swear.. grin

(1) (Reply)

Surprise My Young Bro With This Cat Fish Pepper Soup / Lady Caught Pant Down With Friend's Lover, Speedily Turns And Act As Sex Doll. / Heyy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.