Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Reason Nigeria Men Don’t Trust Marrying Actress – Aisha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reason Nigeria Men Don’t Trust Marrying Actress – Aisha (505 Views)

Temmie Ovwasa: Nigerian Men Don’t Deserve Free Sex, Aways Charge Them / Teebillz: Real Men Don’t Shave Their Armpit – Tiwa Savage's Ex-Husband (Pix) / I’d Be Worried If Men Don’t Make Passes At Me - Uche Elendu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Nigeria Men Don’t Trust Marrying Actress – Aisha by 6Ebisco: 5:02am On Jan 30, 2018
Nollywood actress and producer, Aisha Ibrahim, has explained why it is hard for an actress to find a husband.

According the Aisha, no one was ready to trust and settle down with an actress.

The make-believe star, who spoke with Vanguard, said the reason behind delayed marriages for some actresses was because, “most times we come across men who do not want us for wives, they only want us for a fling.

“They believe so many people are after us and can’t bring themselves to trust an actress and settle down with her.

So, even if a man gets together with an actress, it doesn’t last because not every man is comfortable with a person that is always away on set.

“It takes only a man that understands the nature of the job and is ready to support, but then as an actress you have to make your man trust you no matter what.”

She, however, added, “I’m in a relationship and I see myself getting married soon by the grace of God.”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/01/reason-nigeria-men-dont-trust-marrying.html

Re: Reason Nigeria Men Don’t Trust Marrying Actress – Aisha by pyyxxaro: 5:11am On Jan 30, 2018
Mmmsshheewww

This old Hen undecided
Re: Reason Nigeria Men Don’t Trust Marrying Actress – Aisha by Samusu(m): 5:26am On Jan 30, 2018
I don't have anything to say
Re: Reason Nigeria Men Don’t Trust Marrying Actress – Aisha by emmie14: 5:35am On Jan 30, 2018
Looking for flamboyance for husband when they didn't find modesty and humility becomes alternative. Average comfortable guy is not in any actress diary when they are between 20-34yrs. They want Dangote and Atiku Davido and Europe based footballers to meet their ego , exploits and expensive lifestyles.
Re: Reason Nigeria Men Don’t Trust Marrying Actress – Aisha by Nutase: 6:41am On Jan 30, 2018
That's one part of the story.
The second part is that they are all after rich men who are a scarce commodity. They would rather be a second wife or even outrightly snatch someone's husband than start life with a promising young man.
Re: Reason Nigeria Men Don’t Trust Marrying Actress – Aisha by donstan18: 7:38am On Jan 30, 2018
6Ebisco:

“It takes only a man that understands the nature of the job and is ready to support, but then as an actress you have to make your man trust you no matter what.”

There's nothing positive to understand about the job,most of y'all are fvcking hoes, steadily fvcking your asses to the top.

If there's anything clean and pure about the job, what's holding actors to marry you actresses?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man, Okeke, Buys Arnold Schwarzenegger’s Bugatti For $2.5m / Bbnaija: Kisses In The House / Actress Dorcas Fapson Disables Comment Section On Her Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.