Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

Entefrica - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entefrica (1576 Views)

Entefrica: A Disorganized Organization. / Entefrica Jobs. / Entefrica Jobs- your opinion about this job and their salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entefrica by Idealworld(f): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2018
Pls who knows the authenticity of this interview invite from Entefrica located at Victoria Island. I applied for the job and they sent me a mail and also called for an interview but later on postponed it. So this morning ,they called again and also sent an sms communicating the new date for the interview being on the 1st of Feb,2018. My question is,has anyone gone for the interview before,how authentic is it?[sub][/sub]
"GOOD MORNING. THE INTERVIEW HAS BEEN SCHEDULE TO HOLD ON THURSDAY,1ST FEBRUARY 2018 BY 10:00AM AT ENTEFRICA. 1686b, OLADELE OLASHORE OFF SANUSI FAFUNWA."
Re: Entefrica by Paschal001: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2018
It is authentic
Re: Entefrica by Shamsointegrity(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
Pls I need to confirm as well....@ Ideal world.....

1 Like

Re: Entefrica by yakson123: 10:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
They are real But the package is you are going to be a relationship manager and you are expected to bring in 4 distributors in a mouth thou you guys will be grouped your salary is 50k then commission on any sales your bring it is a group target and not an individual thing I went through they training but I'm not proceeding becau

1 Like

Re: Entefrica by yakson123: 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
I don't like the way they want to operate how can you employ more than 200 people at a go?it means the salary will not be paid.the first day people were more than 300 everybody ran after hearing the package that's why they are inviting you guys again

1 Like

Re: Entefrica by Idealworld(f): 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
[Thanks dearquote author=yakson123 post=64651403]They are real But the package is you are going to be a relationship manager and you are expected to bring in 4 distributors in a mouth thou you guys will be grouped your salary is 50k then commission on any sales your bring it is a group target and not an individual thing I went through they training but I'm not proceeding becau[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Leah Shaibu Restaurant Open In Port Harcourt / IF You Stay In Lekki, Ikate, Jakande Kindly Read / Graduate Trainees At Human Capacity Development Consultants Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.