Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. (1312 Views)

The Wallet I Saw Today, And My Testimony / Can They Use My Phone To Trace Armed Robbers In Military Uniforms? / I Was Scammed! Need Your Help To Locate This Scammer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
I got scammed through. CALA Robots, I need the help of nlanders to trace the wallet and help in recovering funds and trace the scammer.
Anticipating your favorable response
Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by dawnomike(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
I got scammed, I need the help of nlanders to trace the wallet and help in recovering funds and trace the scammer.
incomplete info

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by ayoncox: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
I got scammed, I need the help of nlanders to trace the wallet and help in recovering funds and trace the scammer.
How much and which crypto
Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by Colinbish: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
Which crypto and how
Give us update
Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by Kevinjap: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Spill it out
Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
Total 843 USDT in three wallet from same person
ayoncox:

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
CALA ROBOT wallet, 832 USDT in three different wallet
dawnomike:
incomplete info
Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
CALA Robot, 832 USDT in three different wallet
Kevinjap:
Spill it out
Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by Greatzeus(m): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
I thought you crypto worshippers say it cannot be traced? How come you want to trace a crypto wallet to a person,when neither name nor address not phone number was used in acquiring the wallet?
Crypto might have its good side,but as far as Nigeria is concerned,they have turned it to a means to scam undetected.

2 Likes

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:20pm On Nov 05, 2022
Through investing on CALA Robots.
deNet:
How?,give details

Call on me for your projects,thesis,power point with a good Turnitin report.
Available 24/7
Check signature below on how to contact me.

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Through investing in CALA Robots, 732 USDT in three different accounts.
ayoncox:

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by ayoncox: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Through investing in CALA Robots, 732 USDT in three different accounts.
oh sorry, your money is gone

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by Emma2Seconds: 7:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
So cala has finally crashed??

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by Emma2Seconds: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
[color=#990000][/color] thank God I did not invest before it got crashed
Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Through investing on CALA Robots.
You did not invest, the money or USDT on the site is just written figures. Scammers are changing their tactics... I think the fund might have been moved, unfortunately... sorry about that

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by Emma2Seconds: 8:07am On Nov 06, 2022
How much is the money in naira
LARRYOBRAIN:
I got scammed through. CALA Robots, I need the help of nlanders to trace the wallet and help in recovering funds and trace the scammer.

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by ceejay80s(m): 8:40am On Nov 06, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
Urs is much, I lost $200 on cala, but I wouldn't call it loss, cos I started 3months ago with $200 for two robot 2 and I have made back about 130k back before the scammed us, I knew it will happen but never knew it will be this early, I wanted to withdraw all my money on first of December, before it happened by the end of October, when ever I don't listen to my instincts, something bad happens

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by ceejay80s(m): 8:41am On Nov 06, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
So cala has finally crashed??
They did not crash, they scammed everyone , it will mostly affect those that just started with large some of money and those that don't withdraw, they leave it there waiting for end of the month,
I dey withdraw 3k sef as soon as it reaches $5

2 Likes

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by Emma2Seconds: 10:58am On Nov 06, 2022
U mean ppl can still withdraw as low as 3k from cala??
ceejay80s:

They did not crash, they scammed everyone , it will mostly affect those that just started with large some of money and those that don't withdraw, they leave it there waiting for end of the month,
I dey withdraw 3k sef as soon as it reaches $5
Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by ceejay80s(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
U mean ppl can still withdraw as low as 3k from cala??
$5, that was before the decided to scam us
Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by Emma2Seconds: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ok .
ceejay80s:

$5, that was before the decided to scam us
Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
Cala gbowoyen lowo dealer.

You’re d dealer so Cala has done her job. You people didn’t learn from 86fb. All this investment you’re doing and you think your dashboard is credited, you’re only seeing figures.

Crypto investments, you need to be careful and watchful. It is the bedrock to 90% of crime catalyst.

3 Likes

Re: Got Scammed, Need Help To Trace The Wallet. by BOYS2MEN: 7:28pm On May 19, 2023
Otilø grin
LARRYOBRAIN:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See What Thugs Did To This American Returnee Dr Okechukwu Unogu / Breaking News!! Nyerere Anyim Intensifies Efforts To Return Kidnappers To Abia / Lagos Cultists Abduct Former Leader For Leaving Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.