Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

When Did God Create Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Did God Create Hell? (5876 Views)

Why Did God Create The Tree Of Good and evil If He Didn't Want Man To Sin / If God Is So Forgiving And Loving Why Did He Feel It Necessary To Create Hell? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did God Create Hell? by huxley(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
In which of the seven days of creation did God create hell? Did God design and create the world with HELL in mind or did he create it as an after-thought?
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by jagunlabi(m): 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2010
huxley:

In which of the seven days of creation did God create hell?  Did God design and create the world with HELL in mind or did he create it as an after-thought?
The christians told him to. They went and disturbed him in his divine state of chilling out after a hard 7 days work of creation to create a place of eternal torment because god obvously made a little faux pas to have created people who simply refused to believe what they believe in, and this was burning their egos real bad. Oh, and btw, that was how they came about the hellfire idea, for the record. Burning christian egos immediately turned to burning hellfire for all unbelievers. That was ommitted from the bible pages for obvious reasons, ofcourse. grin
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2010
Jagunlabi u re yawning dust.
Hell wasnt created for man by God initial,it was for satan.Matt25vs41 hell was created for the devil&his angels. Also note that God doesnt want men in hell but wants pple to repent 2Peter3:9 that all men should come to repentance.
If anyone refuses to believe in jesus/God,such one is choosing hell. God didnt force Jesus/himself on anyone,if not all atheist should have been wiped off by God for refusing him.Yet he didnt do that,Everyone will choose where h/she wants to end up.Hell will be the home of many at the end.In fact hell is enlarged to accommadate alot of God reject.Isaiah5:14 say hell is enlarged awaiting candidates who prefers there.
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by e36991: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
huxley:

In which of the seven days of creation did God create hell?

Did God design and create the world with HELL in mind or did he create it as an after-thought?

@^^^

In the same vein which of the seven days of creation did God create death?

Death and hell are closely related sharing an inevitable fate

Figure out the day death was created and you're not far behind sussing the day for hell
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2010
God Created heaven and the earth. Quickly He was faced with a class action suit for failure to file an environmental impact statement. He was granted a temporary permit for the project, but was stymied with the cease and desist order for the earthly part.

Appearing at the hearing, God was asked why He began His earthly project in the first place. He replied that He just liked to be creative.

Then God said, "Let there be light", and immediately the officials demanded to know how the light would be made. Would there be strip mining? What about thermal pollution? God explained that the light would come from a huge ball of fire. God was granted provisional permission to make light, assuming that no smoke would result from the ball of fire: that He would obtain a building permit; and to conserve energy, would turn the light off half the time. God agreed and said He would call the light "Day" and the darkness "Night". Officials replied that they were not interested in semantics.

God said, "Let the earth bring forth green herb and bear much seed". The EPA agreed so long as native seed was used. Then God said, "Let waters bring forth creeping creatures begetting life; and the fowl that may fly over the earth". Officials pointed out this would require approval from the Department of Game coordinated with the Heavenly Wildlife Federation and the Audubongelic Society. grin

Everything was O.K. until God said He wanted to complete the project in Six days. Officials said it would take at least 200 days to review the application and impact statement. After that there would be a public hearing. Then there would be a 10-12 month approval period before, . . .

At this point God created Hell. shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by jagunlabi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2010
toba:

Jagunlabi u re yawning dust.
Hell wasnt created for man by God initial,it was for satan.Matt25vs41 hell was created for the devil&his angels. Also note that God doesnt want men in hell but wants pple to repent 2Peter3:9 that all men should come to repentance.
If anyone refuses to believe in jesus/God,such one is choosing hell. God didnt force Jesus/himself on anyone,if not all atheist should have been wiped off by God for refusing him.Yet he didnt do that,Everyone will choose where h/she wants to end up.Hell will be the home of many at the end.In fact hell is enlarged to accommadate alot of God reject.Isaiah5:14 say hell is enlarged awaiting candidates who prefers there.
grin grin grin And see who is yarning dust.

Sometime after God was done with the creation, a group of very angry looking people who called themselves christians(based on the name of their religion) came looking for God. They came to him to make what they felt was an urgent request;

Christians:
God, we are very sorry to have to disturb your well earned rest, but we need your urgent help.

GOD:
Ooooooooohh!!! What is it, now? angry What do you all want.

Christians:
We have a problem that is burning us inside.

GOD:
Problem? When did i create you that you are already having problems? What do you know about problem, eh?

Silence.

GOD:
Okay, fire on with your request.

At the word, "fire", all the christians flinched and trembled seriously.

GOD:
What is wrong with all of you? Why did you all tremble like that?

Christians:
Because of that word you uttered just now. . . the "F" word.

GOD angry :
Do not lie against your creator, humans!! When did i utter the word, "FURCK"?!

Christians:
No,no,no! Not that "F" word . . . . the other one . . .

GOD:
Oh, you meant, FIRE?

A great trembling from the christians.

GOD shocked :
Eyah! You people's problem is urgent, indeed! Hmmm, where did i go wrong with you people? Okay tell me quick!

Christians:
You see, we christians have this belief that only we believe in. . . and we want others to believe in it too.

GOD:
Ehen?

Christians:
You see. . .  we want all of them to believe in what we believe in, so we try to preach it to them, but instead of immediately accepting what we preach to them, they just make fun of us, and tell us that our belief reeks of cow dung. You see, our belief is. . .

GOD:
Stop! I don't want to know what your beliefs are! I am not interested in them one bit! So what do you want of me?

Christians:
We want you to make a little place for them to roast for eternity, because anytime they reject our beliefs, they burn our egos, so we also want them to roast and for eternity to avenge and satisfy our ego.

GOD:
Is that all?

Christians:
Yes, our lord!

GOD:
Mtscheeeeeww!!!! Is that why you all came to disturb my rest? Don't you have a little respect for the wellbeing of ya creator? Mttsssshhhheeeeww!! Don't you all know that you have already created that place of fff. . .  eternal roasting by yourselve?

Christian:
Really? How did we do that, our lord?

GOD:
By thinking it, it has already been created in your minds, and that is all that it takes. I don't need to do anything again! Look at these idiots coming to disturb my resting for something they've already created by themselves and for themselves. Nonsense!! angry

Christians:
Please, forgive us, o great one. But how do we get them into the roasting place we've created for them in our minds?

GOD:
Keep telling them and yourselves of it day after day after day until it becomes so real in your minds that it seems to start consuming you all from within, that is all. You can then herd them
into the place of eternal roasting that you have created in your minds. That should give you peace of mind again. Now go away and let me continue with my rest!

Christians:
Thank you, our lord! We are truly grateful to you, eternal father.

But God is already fast asleep and snoring. The christians qietly left looking very happy indeed. Their collective ego has just been given a very big boost. cheesy
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20pm On Apr 16, 2010
A group of scientists, atheists and traditionalists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. They picked one scientist to go and tell God that they no longer needed Him.

God listened patiently and kindly to the man and after the scientist finished, God said, "Very well! How about this? Let's have a man-making contest."

To which the man replied, "OK, great!"

But God added, "Now we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down and gra grabbed a handful of dirt.

God just looked at him and said, "No, no, no. You make your own dirt!"

Re: When Did God Create Hell? by noetic16(m): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2010
jagunlabi:

grin grin grin And see who is yarning dust.

Sometime after God was done with the creation, a group of very angry looking people who called themselves christians(based on the name of their religion) came looking for God. They came to him to make what they felt was an urgent request;

Christians:
God, we are very sorry to have to disturb your well earned rest, but we need your urgent help.

GOD:
Ooooooooohh!!! What is it, now? angry What do you all want.

Christians:
We have a problem that is burning us inside.

GOD:
Problem? When did i create you that you are already having problems? What do you know about problem, eh?

Silence.

GOD:
Okay, fire on with your request.

At the word, "fire", all the christians flinched and trembled seriously.

GOD:
What is wrong with all of you? Why did you all tremble like that?

Christians:
Because of that word you uttered just now. . . the "F" word.

GOD angry :
Do not lie against your creator, humans!! When did i utter the word, "FURCK"?!

Christians:
No,no,no! Not that "F" word . . . . the other one . . .

GOD:
Oh, you meant, FIRE?

A great trembling from the christians.

GOD shocked :
Eyah! You people's problem is urgent, indeed! Hmmm, where did i go wrong with you people? Okay tell me quick!

Christians:
You see, we christians have this belief that only we believe in. . . and we want others to believe in it too.

GOD:
Ehen?

Christians:
You see. . .  we want all of them to believe in what we believe in, so we try to preach it to them, but instead of immediately accepting what we preach to them, they just make fun of us, and tell us that our belief reeks of cow dung. You see, our belief is. . .

GOD:
Stop! I don't want to know what your beliefs are! I am not interested in them one bit! So what do you want of me?

Christians:
We want you to make a little place for them to roast for eternity, because anytime they reject our beliefs, they burn our egos, so we also want them to roast and for eternity to avenge and satisfy our ego.

GOD:
Is that all?

Christians:
Yes, our lord!

GOD:
Mtscheeeeeww!!!! Is that why you all came to disturb my rest? Don't you have a little respect for the wellbeing of ya creator? Mttsssshhhheeeeww!! Don't you all know that you have already created that place of fff. . .  eternal roasting by yourselve?

Christian:
Really? How did we do that, our lord?

GOD:
By thinking it, it has already been created in your minds, and that is all that it takes. I don't need to do anything again! Look at these idiots coming to disturb my resting for something they've already created by themselves and for themselves. Nonsense!! angry

Christians:
Please, forgive us, o great one. But how do we get them into the roasting place we've created for them in our minds?

GOD:
Keep telling them and yourselves of it day after day after day until it becomes so real in your minds that it seems to start consuming you all from within, that is all. You can then herd them
into the place of eternal roasting that you have created in your minds. That should give you peace of mind again. Now go away and let me continue with my rest!

Christians:
Thank you, our lord! We are truly grateful to you, eternal father.

But God is already fast asleep and snoring. The christians qietly left looking very happy indeed. Their collective ego has just been given a very big boost. cheesy

This is so DRY and uncreative . , . .u lack inspiration grin grin
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2010
I taught i was the only one who couldnt find sense in the epistle Jagunlabi posted.
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Kay17: 12:47am On Apr 17, 2010
please let give the poor boy rest. the self-contradiction of the Bible keeps on rearing its head. first the undying love of God for his creations is in question and at what time the place hell was created?
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Mudley313: 1:57am On Apr 17, 2010
no non-existent god created any hell. human beings did . . . in their own imagination
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Image123(m): 3:22am On Apr 17, 2010
Hope huxley is learning his lessons so as not to repeat this class asking the same questions later?
jagunlab is so pathetic I didn't even bother myself. This are the ilk that criticise scriptures and say it's story written by fishermen. With all the resource available at your beck and call, that's all your intelligence could imagine? go and get salvation, that's your eminent need
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Kay17: 3:42am On Apr 17, 2010
you need common sense!
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by jagunlabi(m): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2010
noetic16:

This is so DRY and uncreative . , . .u lack inspiration grin grin

toba:

I taught i was the only one who couldnt find sense in the epistle Jagunlabi posted.

Image123:

jagunlab is so pathetic I didn't even bother myself. This are the ilk that criticise scriptures and say it's story written by fishermen. With all the resource available at your beck and call, that's all your intelligence could imagine? go and get salvation, that's your eminent need
grin grin grin grin

Looks like some christian egos have been burned again? wink
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Image123(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2010
^Christian ego died on calvary. I doubt that you understand the statement anyway
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by jagunlabi(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2010
Image123:

^Christian ego died on calvary. I doubt that you understand the statement anyway
Na! The EGO created the calvary story and kept it going for two millenia. I doubt that you understand the statement, anyway. wink
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by polynesian(f): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2010
God hates sin & he does all that can be done to show sinners his love, but he forces no one into obedience to his will.
The choice of the wicked determines their destiny, hell or heaven.

P-CE
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by jagunlabi(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2010
polynesian:

God hates sin & he does all that can be done to show sinners his love, but he forces no one into obedience to his will.
The choice of the wicked determines their destiny, hell or heaven.

P-CE
God does not HATE anything or anyone because it is too evolved for such cheap emotions. Humans hate, humans demand obedience to their will(tyranny), humans demand to be loved, what are sins and what are not are determined by human relative worldly standards, and not by God.
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Maykelly(f): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2010
when he created satan
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2010
^^Why do you think God created satan if his work was to tempt humans to sin and humans aren't supposed to sin?
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by e36991: 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2010
Fellis:

^^Why do you think God created satan if his work was to tempt humans to sin and humans aren't supposed to sin?

@Fellis

". . . humans aren't supposed to sin" claim.

Please give us some clues and/or evidence that humans arent suppose to sin . . .

Satan and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil . . .

To tempt or to test, hmm, that is the question dilemma
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2010
sad But I thought hell was created to punish those who sin. . . . . . .why punish if we are supposed to commit 'em sins? sad
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by e36991: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2010
Fellis:

sad But I thought hell was created to punish those who sin . . .

Why punish if we are supposed to commit 'em sins? sad

@Fellis

Though Punishment and Judgement are closely related, in this context they are mutually exclusive

Residence in hell is based on knowledge of value . . .

I dont want to weary you or stretch your patience but check out this short example below

Your left over breakfast ended up in your trash bin not out of punishment to the cereal or akamu & akara

but rather you judging it to be of questionable value . . .

You get the drift?
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2010
^Alright. So on judgement day it is actually those of questionable value and not really those that sinned that would end up in hell, not so?
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by e36991: 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2010
e36991:

@Fellis

Though Punishment and Judgement are closely related, in this context they are mutually exclusive

Residence in hell is based on knowledge of value . . .

I dont want to weary you or stretch your patience but check out this short example below

Your left over breakfast ended up in your trash bin not out of punishment to the cereal or akamu & akara

but rather you judging it to be of questionable value  . . .

You get the drift?

Fellis:

^Alright. So on judgement day it is actually those of questionable value and not really those that sinned that would end up in hell, not so?

@Fellis

Not entirely or quite so . . .

On the former, yes but on the latter, no

On judgement day those of questionable value and/or those that sinned would end up in hell.

Quick question Fellis

Are you right, are you always right?

Am asking because all unrighteousness is sin resulting with a questionable value

Only those with the righteousness of God will be spared the trash bin hell
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2010
^I am comin, ryt now I am busy. Same 4 d oda threads.
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by e36991: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2010
Fellis:

^I am comin, ryt now I am busy. Same 4 d oda threads.

@Fellis

I know . . .  wink wink

Man City fumbled just like Arsenal, not seizing and grabbing opportunities

and it looks like Chelsea too are currently following suit and getting walloped by Tottenham
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2010
LOLOL. You a piece of work. . . .anyway I'll wait 4 you to return. By the way thanks for presenting your arguments peacefully. It makes things easier.
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by e36991: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2010
Fellis:

grin grin. You a piece of work . . . anyway I'll wait 4 you to return. By the way thanks for presenting your arguments peacefully. It makes things easier.

@Fellis

I am always here, havent gone anywhere - always at your beck & call

This will come handy here "I am a lover, not a fighter . . ."
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by alanson: 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2010
Greetings to  Dear fellow Nairalanders, I kept reading comments given on the post

We Thank God for his grace and mercy , and pray that The founder of Nairaland and users remain blessed AMEN.

To God belong the secrets , mystery , key to the Heavens above and the Earth Beneath them . He is ONE , The most High , Nothing is above Him ,

HE was not Begotten ,has not begotten, He has no wife . And non can be likened unto him. He never give his secret of the unseen to anyone.

The Originator of Creator , He creates what he wills with his power . He created the Angels from Light, The Jinn from Smokeless Fire , and Man from

Earth as he wills he gave each of them souls yet with instructions  and He the Greatest knows the Number of Generations that will live before he

Judge as he is the best to Judge.He did not create all things without reasons . And of His Messengers are THE ANGELS and Men .

Adam was created without Mother and Father . He thought Adam that which he knew not e.g Names of Animals which the Angels do not know.

Adam and  Eve should have been free of sin,  If they both obeyed God and not listen to Satan as God told Adam that Satan is a clear enemy to him from the Day he Adam was created .

When Angels welcomed (Honored) Adam but Satan Refused and Said God created Adam from Clay and he was Created from Fire SO he disobeyed

God and Satan was an outcast and promised to lead Adam and his offspring astray and will come from every angle to make them commit

mischief but God said he Satan will be burnt from the Fire Which he was Created from and his companions who disobeyed him will be burnt in HELL

Except for they who abide by his commandments will be safe.We all can imagine how many generations with different language, skin colour, body shapes he created just from a single soul Adam.

Well all benefit from his abundance and he keep sustaining the Earth. He sends down rain from the Heaven to give life to earth so as to produce
food and water in abundance for all living creatures.

The mystery of how he creates  things brings about everyday wonder and argument .among mankind and the World filled with various activities.Glory be to him.

God created Paradise as MERCY through it he shows mercy to whom he will and HELL as punishment through it he punish whom he will. HELL was not created for Mankind but  (Satan) and the evil spirits and they that chose to Satan companion .

But human being disobey God  and Transgress all bound. If Men of understanding should reason we all know that The Creation of Earth and

Heaven is a more serious matter than the creation of mankind but Mankind sees Himself as Free of wants.

He alone knows when he created everything except that which he reveal to Mankind and the Angels.

He already showed us the right way, How to Worship Him, HIS COMMANDMENT  he told the truth as he is the truth, The First and the Last,

If He God so willed The past Generations wouldn't have fought themselves but he does what ever he wills with his power , He Compel what , whom

he wills for reasons , That's why He is God  the only Deity worthy of Worship . But mankind sets partners of worship when they know he sees ,

hear, is aware of all we do. Every day Neither sleep nor slumber overtakes Him ,All that is in Heavens and the Earth Beseech him of his Goodness and Bounty and he is free of want.

He is independent while we depend on Him. And Mankind cannot pass beyond the Horizons of the Earth to the Heavens except by permission of His Lord

And Finally The Main Reason for the creation of  "Life and Death is as to which of us is best in deeds"

The Trees and Birds and other creatures glorifies Him he hears, sees and understand all.

Back in some years in Military Cantonment Ikeja by the walk way i saw trees with the name in Arabic "ALLAH" displayed on it.  The name of God "ALLAH" also appeared on leaves, Melon, Fishes , which i watched on videos on the Net.

All these are signs that God is ever living and the REAL AND ONE CREATOR that inspires all living things and we proclaim his greatness.

even lately in February 2010 in Russia A baby was Born with the Scriptures of  Qur'an mentioning God's name on his Leg.

see this link to see the video

http://www.moslemspace.com/szakir2007/video/miracles-of-islam-verses-of-holy-quran-appeared-on-skin-of-a-9-months-old-b/

The Alternation of the Day and Night is a Sign for men of understanding and everything he created with measures . It is not permissible for the  Day

to overtake the Night nor the Night to overtake the day and the Sun, the Moon  each swims in its Orbit, We all imagine the wonder of Creation by

God .Among Men he chose as messengers in series (e.g Adam , Noah, Moses, Elisha, Elijah, Jacob, Abraham, Jesus,Mohamed ) and telling  them to

warn their  people from sin simply because of His love for Mankind as his Mercy is more than his Anger. God is truly aware of all we do when a

mankind of each Generations is going astray he do send messengers to them to  If he had willed he would have destroyed them just as he did to

the people of Lot . The most Merciful God.   Among Mankind are those that advice to patience and  truth and are some that

Leads astray (and impatience ) for verily mankind "WAS CREATED ANXIOUS"

I pray God Almighty Throw his divine light into our heart and show us the way and we seek his refuge from the evil of that he as created and from we seek refuge from from he whispers evil into the breast of jinn and mankind,   Amen.

To Him all  matter returns and to Him is the return of all.

Peace be upon the messenger Thanks and Glory be to our Lord Owner of Majesty and Honor.
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2010
Re: When Did God Create Hell? by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 18, 2010
I decided to leave this thread alone for the starter before but I just have to comment on this.
How could this hell have been divinely revealed to anyone yet? Does that mean that judgement has already taken place without it being judgement day already?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Should An Atheist Go To Hell? / The End Time Is Imminent Christ Is Almost Here! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.