Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,500 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima (18813 Views)

Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen / Kwande, APC BOT Member, Attends PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos / 'No More Delegates List' — All Registered APC Members To Vote At Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopilo:
I watched that interview this morning. Buba Galadima is a honest man.
The interesting part that made me LOL was when he said.
"No matter what you tell Buhari, he will not say anything, will not do anything, he will only be looking at you."
Like a big mumu grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by cooljude(m): 12:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
freeze001:

PDP bawo? Played out by PDP how? Na PDP be focus Nigeria or na dem interview Galadima?

The man said he his one of the 8 founding fathers/signatories of APC.

2 Likes

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by RexTramadol1: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Unfortunately ion care!
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Nackzy: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
Sarki ngeneukwenu, Nnweikpe and co Pls come to my aid... Am looking for were to hide my face

2 Likes

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by bumi10(m): 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
cooljude:
I watched it and I am amazed at our brilliant he his. He Said people should forget the messenger and contemplate on the message, he said he is ready to challenge anybody Calling out Lia Mohammed to a debate.

He made a statement about Buhari temperament, he said and I quote "No matter what you say, Buhari would never say a word" meaning he isn't a man of steel as sold by his followers.

Really interesting show, I would love for everybody to watch this episode of focus Nigeria.

It was very great. I was indeed amazed of that man's brilliance and fearlessness.

This are the people we want in this country.

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
man of HONOUR!! buhari is a terrible blunder!!!!!

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by prosnadis(m): 12:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
freeze001:

PDP bawo? Played out by PDP how? Na PDP be focus Nigeria or na dem interoview Galadima?
yes focus Nigeria is anchored by gbenga and he is been paid by Raymond dokpesi who is top notch PDP member.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Garvey2424: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
If not for the poverty level of some Nigerians today nobody will go to APC convention. They have failed

3 Likes

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by eddyslim(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
biggerboyc:
Still, no strong opposition has declared interest. If they want this country to divide, let a northerner win the next election, it's then I will finally give up on this country.
You dey answer that slowpoke?
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopilo:
"No matter what you tell Buhari, he will not say anything, will not do anything, he will only be looking at you."
those are traits of a zombie

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
prosnadis:
yes focus Nigeria is anchored by gbenga and he is been paid by Raymond dokpesi who is top notch PDP member.
you need a brain reset or better still you need to get your head out of the sand

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Tecno66: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
madridguy:
grin grin grin
Na soso laugh you come dey laugh now. Wetin dey happen? Notify us na.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Juliusdking(m): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
Dis man no dey chop see face?cheesy
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
NaoSlay:

Watch as the tribe that use to see Galadima as the most unintelligent Goro chewing bastard will become the most intelligent Almajiri today.

This is a script played out by PDP.

even though they are out of power, PDP still seems 2b powerful since they also responsible 4 this

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by lexy2014: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
prosnadis:
is engr buba galadima also a PDP member?

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by jrusky(m): 12:32pm On Jan 30, 2018
I'm not surprise because I don't need any soothsayer to tell me apc is not a party. And for Galadima he had just spoken the truth if apc likes let them take it or bust it but come 2019 Buhari will be embarrass seriously.

Nigeria has never be this bad. It's a shame that apc fell people who so trusted them hands and a big shame that Buhari a whole retired General in Army allow bloody civilian to hijacked his authority and turned him to a mere puppet it's a shame.

3 Likes

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by cooljude(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
bumi10:

It was very great. I was indeed amazed of that man's brilliance and fearlessness.

This are the people we want in this country.

He said one of the reason he his annoyed at APC is because of the happenings in Kano. He said Kano is the main place and part of northern politics and it is Kano that shapes the general view in that zone and if you lose that influence which APC as a party enjoys over there, they are done.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Ahmedhussain3463: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
gurunlocker:
Sarrki, NgeneUkwenu and other nairaland resident zombies/ BMCs will say that he is an IPOB member...
LOL ONLY RIGGING CAN BRING BUHARI BACK TO POWER IN 2019 IN A FREE AND FAIR CONTEST BUHARI WILL B TROUNCE

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by sunsewa16: 12:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopilo:
what do u expect from an elementary six certificate holder, he has no idea to offer, except he contacts the cabals,before anything can be done.

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Okoroawusa: 12:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
These people can press the button of Igbos Am waiting for that man to resign as BOT member or leave APC

Na today
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Kadgum: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
My question to Buba Galadima is when did PMB start to assume that Silent disposition? I remember he was among the Die-hard guys for PMB. I want to believe that the silence was on his appointment

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by SalamRushdie: 12:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
Throwback:
Buhari has unraveled himself as a failure that keeps failing.

Funny enough he had revealed himself as a failure in 1984 but people thought it was because his regime was cut sure but now there is no margin for doubt again the man is indeed a failure
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by lagdmark(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopilo:
Buhari can't be normal mentally after such series of OP in a London hospital, he should just retired peaceful instead of as a dull.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Kadgum: 1:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
lagdmark:

Buhari can't be normal mentally after such series of OP in a London hospital, he should just retired peaceful instead of as a dull.

Same way that some people are never normal mentally after the defeat in 2015?

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Okoroawusa: 1:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
cooljude:

He said one of the reason he his annoyed at APC is because of the happenings in Kano. He said Kano is the main place and part of northern politics and it is Kano that shapes the general view in that zone and if you lose that influence which APC as a party enjoys over there, they are done.
And do u think APC has lost that influence in Kano?
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by ogtavia(m): 1:16pm On Jan 30, 2018
cooljude:
I watched it and I am amazed at our brilliant he his. He Said people should forget the messenger and contemplate on the message, he said he is ready to challenge anybody Calling out Lia Mohammed to a debate.

He made a statement about Buhari temperament, he said and I quote "No matter what you say, Buhari would never say a word" meaning he isn't a man of steel as sold by his followers.

Really interesting show, I would love for everybody to watch this episode of focus Nigeria.

this is election season...expect the unexpected...
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by cooljude(m): 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2018
Okoroawusa:

And do u think APC has lost that influence in Kano?

Nope but the various factions of APC in that state might turn around to bite them
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Okoroawusa: 1:21pm On Jan 30, 2018
cooljude:

Nope but the various factions of APC in that state might turn around to bite them
OK

let's wait n see
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by nellyelitz(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
murphyibiam15:
Yoruba Muslims would be disappointed grin grin cheesy
who are they in Muslim world?
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by emmasege: 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopilo:
Now, this isn't funny at all.

How did we end up with a zombie like this and who did we offend?

God, please have mercy on our dear nation. Forgive us of our sins and take away this curse (Buhari) on or before 29 May 2019.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, Iwuanyanwu Hosts Women Wing Led By Rita Daniels Chukw / Court Bars Banks From ‘instigating’ Kashamu’s Arrest - The Nations / Osinbajo Sacks 2 ICPC Board Nominees Over Allegation Of Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.