Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima (18812 Views)

Sagay: This Is The Most Confused, Weakest INEC I Have Ever Seen / Kwande, APC BOT Member, Attends PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Jos / 'No More Delegates List' — All Registered APC Members To Vote At Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Annie939(f): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
hmmmmmmmm this is coming out from the horse's mouth
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Sunnymatey(m): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopilo:
I watched that interview this morning. Buba Galadima is a honest man.
The interesting part that made me LOL was when he said.
"No matter what you tell Buhari, he will not say anything, will not do anything, he will only be looking at you."
Bubu don turn Vegetable be that. Abati don tell una say Aso Rock is deeper than we all seems to know.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by DANDONdGreat(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
I watched the interview live and direct this morning in my office
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by tall2ce(m): 1:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Cc sarrki

I no know how much dem dey pay sarrki where him dey carry propaganda come here
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by HomeOfMe(f): 2:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopilo:
"No matter what you tell Buhari, he will not say anything, will not do anything, he will only be looking at you."
What!That's the effect of old age-Alzheimers. He should just retire and enjoy his wealth and family. Nigeria is too complicated..
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by bennynaza(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopilo:

that's the more reason why he is dangerous. Silent people can be evil
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Bolingoyabongo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
First let make it clear that I am an APC supporter and indeed unless a credible candidate emerges from any of the political parties before the next election I'll still vote for Buhari despite his shortcomings. All the noise about him is akin to blaming a salvager for being too slow while leaving the driver that crash the vehicle. 16 years of PDP mismanagement is too traumatic to be forgotten so soon.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by freeze001(f): 2:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
prosnadis:
yes focus Nigeria is anchored by gbenga and he is been paid by Raymond dokpesi who is top notch PDP member.

And so pdp put words in the mouth of the person interviewed abi they formed his opinion for him? Just face the plain truth that Buhari is not fit to lead even a council ward not to talk of a whole country.
People that know him personally have spoken and are steak speaking. Keep ur puny defence for something worthwhile.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by oake(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2018
He urged the president to either resign or at least see through his tenure and allow other Nigerian to contest and get the economy running since he is a shadow of himself and that people (cabals) are running his government for him.

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by AreaFada2: 2:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari should have not bothered to go into partisan politics. That way he could have preserved the "toga of integrity" that Tunde Idiagbon built for him as military HoS.

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Bobby808: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
cooljude:
I watched it and I am amazed at our brilliant he his. He Said people should forget the messenger and contemplate on the message, he said he is ready to challenge anybody Calling out Lia Mohammed to a debate.

He made a statement about Buhari temperament, he said and I quote "No matter what you say, Buhari would never say a word" meaning he isn't a man of steel as sold by his followers.

Really interesting show, I would love for everybody to watch this episode of focus Nigeria.
I think you miss the last point somwhow. Buba Galadima said if anyone likes, let him or her talk or complain about this Buhari government from one end to the other end, Buhari will never say anything. He will be like statue or a stone. Sometimes when I watch Buhari in the tv screen, I keep asking my self if the people of the country are normal, especially considering Buhari sick, weakest and dumbest appearance? How did we elect this daft to become our president?

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
APC is a disaster to humanity and current AU is a disgrace to Africans, president Donald Trump was right about the leadership of the AU turning the continent to a shitholes.

1 Like

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by ozimec(m): 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2018
exlinkleads:
If I'm INEC, I Would Have De-registered APC - APC BoT Member, Engr. Buba Galadima Slams Party

According to one OF the All Progressive Congress, APC Board of Trusty, BoT member, Engr. Buba Galadima, APC is not a party as it stands now and has done everything to prove that. He said he would have de-registered APC if his INEC.

He made this statement during his chat with Gbenga of AIT on the platform "Focus Nigeria" when asked "why is APC, Kaduna chapter becoming enemy of themselves". He is a card carrying member of APC but according to the BoT member, he is baffled as to how President Muhammadu Buhari has let the country down by keeping quiet in all the happenings around Nigeria.

Engr. Buba Galadima is a Nigerian politician who was appointed National Secretary of the former Congress for Progressive Change party, formed in the run-up to the 2011 national elections as a leading platform for former military ruler General Muhammadu Buhari which later merged with AC and others in 2015 to become APC.

He also said he has been a politicians for almost 15 years and has been in the forefront of educating the citizenry on how good it will be if a Northerner is elected as president. Venting his disappoint in Buhari once more, he said and I quote "since the advent of Buhari, APC has not been a party and has never followed their own internal rules and regulations"

Commenting on Obasanjo's letter, he said it couldn't have come at a better time. He urged the president to either resign or at least see through his tenure and allow other Nigerian to contest and get the economy running since he is a shadow of himself and that people (cabals) are running his government for him.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/if-im-inec-i-would-have-de-registered.html

Baba God bless you for speaking the truth. BMC will soon lebel you IPob tout. Bigotry won't let some people speak the truth.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Tunks2017(m): 4:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
sad

Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Splashme: 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
ayourbamie:
See Gobe. A house that is divided against itself cannot stand
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by lereinter(m): 9:19pm On Jan 30, 2018
hopilo:

the way a cow looks at passerby
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by Timfreds(m): 10:43pm On Jan 30, 2018
I said from onset APC is not a party but a gang up against GEJ. They have fulfilled their purpose, so must naturally die.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by bobaydavid(m): 8:57am On Feb 01, 2018
Thank God u aren't INEC. You people should try and Contribute Positivity than Criticising.
Re: If I'm Inec I Would Have De-registered Apc - Apc Bot Member, Engr. Buba Galadima by prosnadis(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ur a big fool,cant u make ur point without using abusive words. Idiot.
QueenOfNepal:
you need a brain reset or better still you need to get your head out of the sand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Council Officials, Political Appointees Pledge To Leave PDP With Ayade / Buhari Leaves For France On Sunday For African Finance Summit / Senator Ademola Adeleke Constitutes Transition Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.