Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures (28001 Views)

Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Ghastly accident on Ojuelegba bridge involving a trailer and 4 cars (photos) / AAU Student Dies In Ghastly Accident With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by autonomous22: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:
Mtchew as if he will not die anoda day

You will not die well.... wicked soul
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Marvis4real(f): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
modelmike7:

.......can you just imagine this?!
frustrated soul!!
i am telling you.! Sometimes, when I read some comments here I begin to imagine if actually some are humans and some of these people ironically,want Nigeria to better o
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Marvis4real(f): 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
modelmike7:

.......can you just imagine this?!
frustrated soul!!
i am telling you.! Sometimes, when I read some comments here I begin to imagine if actually some are humans and some of these people ironically,want Nigeria to be better o

1 Like

Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 2:11pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:

*singing* they will just die another day they will just die another day
cheesy chai
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by juwoonn(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:
!diot
You may even die before any of them
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Colleverage: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
juwoonn:

!diot
You may even die before any of them
Or you may die before me
smiley that's life man
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Colleverage: 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
autonomous22:

You will not die well.... wicked soul
Hee for speaking the truth? cheesy
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by ogtavia(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
THANK YOU JESUS....and that's a corolla btw...raise your hands if you have read about a Mercedes Benz car somersaulting..
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:22pm On Jan 30, 2018
If only this their god knows how to manufacture cars.

Next time, follow your god's example and take a donkey.

Mtcheeeeeeew.
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Buhari sad

grinha ha ha
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
them babies are cute
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Ghandi(m): 2:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:
at least the appointment is postponed which is good so we give thanks
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Austin234(m): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2018
So this is all u could imagine? What a heart?
Colleverage:
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Colleverage: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ghandi:

at least the appointment is postponed which is good so we give thanks
So what will now happen when he dies
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by ufuosman(m): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
God is good
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Redeemite(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
The Testimony Was Incomplete Bt The Great God Of All Possibilities Gave Him A Complete Restoration
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by TEEJAYtj: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
may God continue to safe us
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 2:56pm On Jan 30, 2018
Awww thank God for their Lives pastor was my senior back then in secondary school.

I even attending their wedding in Kano.
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Tunks2017(m): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:

angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by zombieTRACKER: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
grinha ha ha

Let me see your hair wink
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by tolad4(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
shocked
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by double0seven(m): 3:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
He just spoilt the beautiful testimony was spoilt by "the God of my father Chris Okafor was with us"

Wonder what the hell that's suppose to mean.?can't he just give the glory to God without giving some of it to Chris Okafor?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Ada2016(f): 4:00pm On Jan 30, 2018
Thank God!
God doesn't fail his children at all.
You guys should visit the hospital later, incase if there's any internal injury.
Praise be the Lord the most high
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Let me see your hair wink
ok. Look now
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Ormorlehwah(f): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
God is wonderful.
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Evince(m): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Buhari ntoo
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by Iheomabuchi: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2018
Colleverage:

..such a big fool.
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by TikaBodi(f): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
2shure:
u r a scam
why u hide d full page on whoer na.
mumu local no pay again
Are you foolish?
Re: Pastor Innocent Chinedu, His Wife And Twins Survive Ghastly Accident - Pictures by zombieTRACKER: 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
ok. Look now
Impressive smiley
Change it back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tanker Accident Claims Life Of Young Man In Enugu State....Graphic Photos / Dr Sid Remembers Father, Justice Esiri After 3 Years (Photo) / Peruvian Girl Milagros Cerron Born With Mermaid Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.