Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules (64328 Views)

A Lady Lists Her Conditions Before She Can Accept A Guy's Proposal / Your Cassava Must Be Big - Yvonne Nwosu Lists Her Requirements / Lady Lists Her Achievements At 20 As She Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by 5banks: 3:05pm On Jan 31, 2018
start online business with a beautiful website.
more info call: O81-8742-8339
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by NLProblemChild(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by RogueX: 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
People will rush to criticize but lost theirs due to peer pressure alone
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by ekems2017(f): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2018
Yahoo biz

MetroBaba1:
Afonjas, We Need This Pussy For.....

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by mommaJ(f): 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
GOOD DAY NAIRALANDERS.I M STILL HERE...DONT GIVE UP ON ME YET https://www.nairaland.com/4312232/husbanda-good-man-help#64528004
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by marychommy(f): 3:09pm On Jan 31, 2018
only dis own pass our slay Queens waiting for d fist person
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by Dammylois(f): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ok...its not our virginity so whatever rocks your boat
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by fasho01(m): 3:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Wonders shall never ever cease..
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by buffalowings: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
Condoms? undecided

No deal bitch angry sad

I must go in raw grin cool grin

Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by buffalowings: 3:24pm On Jan 31, 2018
Boomboost:
A very very stupid girl.

Is it ur virginity

Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by deolurexy1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 31, 2018
MetroBaba1:
Afonjas, We Need This Pussy For.....

You know well bro grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 31, 2018
satowind:
so cheap. Dont beef her gals is not her fault u gave urs free under mango tree...
undecidedyes because selling it is prostitution

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by satowind(m): 3:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
dashing is stupidity
SweetPuffPuff:
undecidedyes because selling it is prostitution
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by miqos02(m): 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
Monaco2:
133 million naira n u want me to wear condom mtcheew angry

na that condom thing kill the market.

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by miqos02(m): 3:50pm On Jan 31, 2018
buffalowings:
Condoms? undecided

I must go in raw grin cool grin

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 31, 2018
satowind:
dashing is stupidity
so u rather yer GF have u pay her for sex than make love with u for u both to enjoy?.

The problem is u think virginity is something u give out instead of something u share with the 1 u love

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
tired of these hoes selling their public latrines for millions.
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by adeseyeyemisi: 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
how much is she herself worth that she is placing such a high demand on her virginity
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by adedehinbo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 31, 2018
on a more serious note,how could a Nigeria girl auction hers too?
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by chuckdee4(m): 4:07pm On Jan 31, 2018
I'll pay N133m and you will set rules

Continue waiting
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by godofuck231: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2018
No na I can't be caught on this sh*t am just too informed, I'll take her grand mother if it's that bad, she would be tighter than what this girl has, I swear on that,
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by Freeman59: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2018
we're very close to the end of days. no doubt.
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by newslifeop: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2018
How can I sell mine please
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by anigold(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Boomboost:
A very very stupid girl.
am 100% sure she is a prostitute... How can any sane human sell virginity,my question is can it be resold?

Stupidity everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by tealaw(m): 4:30pm On Jan 31, 2018
Wey virgins full naija.
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2018
Towncrier247:
A 19-year-old Brazilian Teenager, identified as Rosalie Pinho from Minas Gerais is selling her virginity in a desperate bid to make money for her poor family, including buying her mom a new home.

The teenage girl is reportedly accepting bids starting at £264,000 (N133,491,182.33) from ‘gentlemen’ who want to spend the night (12 hours) with her.

In an interview with MailOnline, Rosalie said she’s selling her virginity because her family face ‘great financial difficulties’ and have struggled to afford food on several occasions.

She says she is hoping to raise enough money to relocate to a larger city, buy a house for her mother and pay her college fees.

The 19-year-old is also planning to set up her own business with the cash, which she hopes will help her ‘live without many financial worries’.

She said: ‘I’ve never dated anyone and the maximum contact I’ve had with other guys is limited to a few kisses.

‘At first, the idea of sleeping with a complete stranger scared me, but I got used to the idea and I’d rather lose my virginity in this way than with someone who will break my heart.’

The Brazilian also claimed that she has received offers of up to £440,000 already.

‘It would not affect me much, people’s opinions will not help solve my problems [but] the auction is going to. We live in the age of sexual freedom, it’s my body, it’s my rules.’

Listing her criteria for accepting candidates, Rosalie says: ‘Only that the winner has no venereal disease, I do not care about age, ethnicity, appearance, religion, musical taste or anything else.

‘And I hope, of course, that he is kind to me at our meeting.’

She added: ‘The virginity auction is considered as prostitution and prostitution is considered legal in Brazil, so there is nothing wrong with what I am doing.’

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/brazilian-teen-puts-up-her-virginity-for-sale-for-n133m-but-the-man-will-have-only-12hours-with-her

Biatch, your spirit, soul and body is not worth 240 grand.. Plus virginity don't mean nothing anymore. So find a job ASAP.
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by gaventa: 4:35pm On Jan 31, 2018
I still don't understand this virignity Auction of a thing. What do you gain if you have sex with a virgin is it that the ecstatcy when you ejaculate differs or what??
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by FroshPapie(m): 4:38pm On Jan 31, 2018
She be like ' The WINNER can..............'
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by itzoyono: 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2018
for naija de gals the give us free, de their
the waste miliion ko million ke
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by seyiseyi11: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2018
What about somone in isolo I have a shop whic am usin for bet9ja but somone ran with my money I just need 200k I wil pay bark in the next 3month[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Brazilian Girl Puts Up Her Virginity For Sale For N133million, Lists Her Rules by Alum34(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2018
Hmm after paying such amount i go still wear condom. ..I hust 8 shocked shocked shocked you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Married Man Dies During Sex Romp With A Widow In Enugu Hotel / What Does She Mean By This? / Chidiebere Anusiem & Lover, Amara Ehirim Found Dead In Their Imo Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.