Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida (4573 Views)

Atiku Is 65% Sure Of Winning APC Ticket- Campaign DG / Nyako Congratulates Ngilari, Says He’s Sure Of Returning To Office / List Of Nigeria's Current State Governors In 2011-2015 Term (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by adexcharo(m): 9:25pm On Apr 18, 2010
no problem i think we will all vote ibb wit stones and sticks coming 2011
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by jyem(m): 7:44am On Apr 19, 2010
ibb might not be the most virtuous politician in the country but his political pedigree is rich and his leadreship experience is unquestionable.many of the so called messiahs people pour accolades on,have done little or nothing.ibb is a nigerian.if he wants to contest,so be it.the average nigerian is a critic of our government.
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 19, 2010
@jyem dats a very stupid n inciteful talk.even if he has a rich pedigree of wot value is it 2 d average nigerian or leme put it dis way how did his pedigre or experience contribute positivly 2 d political sector of nigeria.d man is an old rogue!period.i pray his lousy dream does nt com true.
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by eros(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2010
IBB will win the 2011 election alright, but in his grave. angry angry tongue tongue
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by romero(m): 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2010
1. IBB is legally eligible to contest election in 2011 (Nothing we can do to prevent him from running for presidency)
2. Do you think Goodluck Jonathan will be foolish to  hand over to IBB in 2010 knowing fully well his past records and unpopularity among Nigerians?
3. If IBB wins, do you think GLJonathan's electoral reform promise to God,Nigerians and Obama is genuine? (This will help us determine WHO Jonathan truely is)
4.Is IBB running as PDP candidate or another party? If PDP, then Jonathan is not ready to contest come 2011 except for another party which i doubt.
5. If it is true that OBJ is remotely controlling GLJ, then it is possible IBB wins in the next election, meaning that we are back to square one.
6. June 12 election was cancelled bcs IBB discovered that Abiola will not last in power to hand over to him as a civilian president as arranged by both of them.
7. Infact, JUNE 12 election was only free and fair bcs of the above fact, i mean my no 6 comment.
8. Obasanjo has 2 or 3 options for the Presidency in 2011 - 1. GLJONATHAN + EL RUFAI, 2. OBJ + ?, MAY BE ATIKU LATER AS PRESIDENT IN THEIR ROTATIONAL PLAN.
9. IBB may only be a joker by OBJ to be a bad option(WHICH WE WILL NOT CHOOSE) for Nigerians (most especially to force some Northanans who do not like IBB)to VOTE GLJonathan by all means (meanwhile, IBB will be refunded all his political and campain expenses with interest).
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by akwaowoudo(m): 10:05pm On Apr 19, 2010
What a pipe dream.
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by papillo: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2010
Big B1, ,,,,,,,,,

Be ready to be disappointed, Babangida is gone for gone
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by marvelck: 5:48pm On Apr 20, 2010
Written below is my answer to IBB's ambition to rule Nigeria again. Happy reading.

ALONG COMES AN IBB…

Along comes an IBB,
Once the gap toothed,
Grand commander of the Nigerian polity.
Who held sway as the number one citizen,
Before being shaken and tactically pushed aside later,
To become a spectator,
To the drama and chaos,
That befell the Nation,
In the hands of a skirt loving goggled general,
A now carrying white beard smooth operator,
A farmer turned “Kampe” president,
And under the twin rulership of a vulnerable man
and his devious wife, popularly known for
her cockroach infested kitchen cabinet.
And out of the blues,
With his assailants no more in sight,
And on his tail,
He springs out,
Like a rabbit from his hole in Minna,
And with the sympathy of some.
Declaring his ambiguous ambition,
Under a “ashy” cloud and panic stricken world.
Sending shivers and quakes,
Across the nation and beyond.
He’s set to dazzle and mesmerize the polity once again,
With the support of his chameleon but loyal lieutenants,
And another set of IBB boys,
But now in civilian clothes,
And the head of senate.
Either to cool or heighten the already tensed field,
With his dramatic ingenuity.
Typical of a Maradona,
But now with the deft moves,
And artistry of a Lionel Messi,
Acquired over the years on the sideline.
All seems like a smooth sailing for the general,
Without a Beko, Gani or Fela,
To breathe down his neck,
And a Falana busy chasing shadows with EFCC.
Others could be swerved,
By creating another juicy parastatal or position,
To keep a volatile Soyinka in check,
Or making an Atiku head of the United Nation, I guess,
And putting a radical Buhari as chairman of NNPC,
Or another PTF.
While the nation is kept under siege again,
With many of the opposition “lock down”
Or sent on exile.
But this time,
To either neighbouring Ghana or Cotonou,
No thanks to the volcanic ash,
Which might not permit any “juicy” trip abroad,
For any runaway critic.
As the general strides along,
To that hilly, slippery, rocky domain.
Maybe in search of some hidden secrets,
Or treasure tucked under the bunker.
But not like the one shattered in dodan,
During that infamous
“Coup de grace”
Along comes an IBB,
To rewrite history,
Or to save the Nation?
When a Jonathan is in power,
With all the luck in the world,
And with the support both at home and abroad.
There’d definitely be enough drama,
In Aso Rock.
As the race for the “vacant” throne intensifies,
And with a turai lurking around,
Reluctant to let go.
Even at the risk of her man’s life,
All because of a “name” tag?
And some bags of aso rice…

NB: Leave IBB to GOD. Let him be overstretching his luck. GOD dey.

Marvel Ck © April 2010
Email: marvelck@yahoo.com
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by mygee33(m): 12:43am On Apr 22, 2010
ibb, never
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by bilionaire: 3:04am On Apr 23, 2010
NIGERIANS, WHY ARE YOUR MEMORIES SO SHORT, WHY, I ASK WHY?

IF YOU SUPPORT IBB, WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU CAN REMEMBER HIM FOR?, CORRUPTION

DELE GIWA 'S DEATH IS ABOUT DRUG TRAFFICKING HE DID BETWEEN NIGERIA AND USA, DO YOU KNOW THAT!

THAT IS WHY HE CAN NOT ENTER USA FOR LIFE TILL TODAY ELSE HE WILL BE THROWN INTO PRISON THERE,

DO NOT BE CARRIED AWAY BY HIS HOLIER THAN THOU ATTITUDE

HE MADE PEOPLE LIKE US NOT TO VOTE AGAIN BY MAKING OUR VOTE NOT TO COUNT

HE WRONG ALL THE RIGHT IN NIGERIA TO DATE, HE WILL NEVER GET THERE FOR A FACT

DO YOU NOT KNOW THERE ARE ACTIONS THAT BRING CURSES TO ONE'S GENERATION? I WAIT AND I WATCH
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by oluwabamis(m): 8:58am On Apr 23, 2010
My problem is not who wins. My problem is that we will not have a free and fair election, just like we have not been having. If only INEC will make our vote count,then let the most popular candidate win, afterall its a game of numbers.
my prayer is that let all who have help in destroying this nattion reap their reward very fast, and that includes you.
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by explicitng(m): 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2010
AM A LEADER OF YOUTH EMPOWERMENT ORGANISATION IN LAGOS STATE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH U IBB, THIS ARE MY CONTACT 08083952789,
MY NAME IS ABUBAKAR ISA OLUWAYOMI
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by otondo55: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
With STONES we shall vote !!!
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by WilyWily5: 5:32pm On Apr 23, 2010
explicitng:

AM A LEADER OF YOUTH  EMPOWERMENT ORGANISATION IN LAGOS STATE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH U IBB, THIS ARE MY CONTACT 08083952789,
Are u the one Yorubas sent to Assassinate IBB
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by kosovo(m): 5:40pm On Apr 23, 2010
explicitng:

AM A LEADER OF YOUTH EMPOWERMENT ORGANISATION IN LAGOS STATE WOULD LOVE TO WORK WITH U IBB, THIS ARE MY CONTACT 08083952789,
Really?? cheesy
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by ehissi(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2010
Lets face it. The man is confident that he can win and election (@ least that is the what that articles says ). Question is "Are the people confident that he can lose"?
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by otitokoro1: 1:49pm On Apr 26, 2010
IBB is right to say he will win 2011 election. He would have been wrong if he says you will vote me in for 2011.

Politics in Nigeria is not about the majority it is about the right positioning.

He may be the next man on the roster of power. Take it or leave it.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by delacruz: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
IBB DO YOU WANT TO JOIN ABACHA,(don't deny him now} you remember what happened to him, POWER BELONGS TO GOD AND ONLY GOD[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by joeycrack: 3:48pm On Apr 26, 2010
Nigerians and sensationalism, from the link provided I can't see where he said he's sure of winning. The qualitative he used is 'possible' SMH
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by BigB11(m): 3:58pm On Apr 26, 2010
What did you expect him to say?
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by redsun(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
In a normal society,ibb right to vote would have been revoked,talkless of been voted for.HE IS NOTHING BUT A CRUDE VILAIN AND FUGITIVE.He should be on by now like ibori.
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by redsun(m): 4:14pm On Apr 26, 2010
In a normal society,ibb right to vote would have been revoked,talkless of been voted for.HE IS NOTHING BUT A CRUDE VILAIN AND FUGITIVE.He should be on by now like ibori.
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by otitokoro1: 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2010
Let IBB put a poll here on Nairaland and say vote me "yes" you get N1m. who will turn down the offer?

Until we are sincere and shun the love of money then we move forward. IBB is a very small family but he became bigger than nigeria because we all serve money!!!

Vote for your concience in 2011.

Fashola must go again for continuity in Lagos!!!

People of like minds of Fashola should be encouraged at the National Level!!!!

Naija ono bajeooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by Anaegboka(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2010
Abubakar  Isah Oluwayomi, do you mean youth disenfranchisent or youth poverty enhancement? Are you one of those old worn out politicians masqurading as a youth? Is your father one of those who have brought this great nation to it's knees by stealing and plundering the wealth of the nation and you are looking to hook up with your type to continue from where your father stopped? Who are you because you are definitely not a yoruba youth? May the spirit of MKO haunt you and people like you.
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by stede(m): 4:12pm On Apr 30, 2010
for where
Re: I'm Sure Of Winning In 2011 - Babangida by Akosbaba(m): 5:19am On May 02, 2010
Na wa oh.if ibb can still come back 4 d presidency dat means satan can be re-elected as an angel.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Signs Amended Constitution / Saraki, A Northern Yoruba / Reason Why Buhari Is Blocking DSS From Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.