Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,588 members, 7,847,484 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

Ambode Courts Ogun State In Project Execution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Courts Ogun State In Project Execution (511 Views)

Zamani Lekwot: Those Calling For My Execution Will Still Die / Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday / Osun Is Second Wealthiest State In Nigeria - Financial Derivatives Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Courts Ogun State In Project Execution by myideas1: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2018
By Wole Elegbede

Lagos State governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, has said his state is planning to execute some projects in Ogun State.

He let the cat out of the bag today at the burial service of his Special Adviser on Commerce and Industry. Mr. Deji Tinubu, nephew of Chief Bola Tinubu, a leader of the All Progressive Congress (APC).

A sports broadcaster, Deji passed away last Thursday, January 25, 2018, after slumping in a novelty match in Epe, Lagos State. He was formerly Special Adviser on Sports and Chairman, Lagos State Sports Commission.

Premium Times quoted Ambode as telling the gathering: "The last time I spoke with Him (Deji Tinubu), I told him about some new projects I wanted to execute in Ogun State, and he was very excited with them. He told me he would come and see me 2018 but now he is no more". He did not disclose the nature of the projects.

Ogun State governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun was reported to be at the service.

Ambode's projection may point to provision of enabling environment in Ogun State during the ongoing administration of Senator Amosun. Due to the removal of encumbrances that hamper investment inflow, Ogun State has improved remarkable on the World Bank Ease of Doing Business index, moving from 37th position in 2010 to 5th in 2014. Ogun State is the industrial base of Nigeria, attracting the largest Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) in the country 2017.

Re: Ambode Courts Ogun State In Project Execution by Myself2(m): 4:35pm On Jan 30, 2018
Someone please tell Gov Ambode that Lagos is yearning for more developmental projects, except na investment wey go boost LASG revenue him dey think about o

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: 2019 Election Is A Referendum On Restructuring- Ijaw Leaders. / Babangida Asks Nigerians To Vote Out Buhari In 2019 (Sahara reporters) / Buhari Breeds OBJ Coalition Like Jonathan Paved Way For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.