Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Valentine Weekend For 20 Couples In Cotonou - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Weekend For 20 Couples In Cotonou (544 Views)

Mass Wedding Of 200 Couples In Anambra (Pictures) / Rare! Trans Couples In New Phototoshoot: Husband Is Pregnant. PHOTOS / Couples In Uniforms: Which One Do You Desire To Be Like? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Weekend For 20 Couples In Cotonou by cutosinyahoocom: 3:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
This one weekend adventure, packed with fun, games and activities that unveil sides of your spouse you never knew, would set your love life aflame.

Enjoy the boat cruise together, enjoy the couples' dance, look forward to the couples' dinner. By the way, i hope you guys win the award for best dressed couple. Enjoy couples' games, visit the temple of pythons, savour the classic meals and more. Get away from the stress and return rejuvenated.

This Valentine weekend, there's no better place for your partner's love to flame up your passion than in the heart of Cotonou, the beautiful city on the Atlantic coastline of Benin Republic.

Join elite couples from Africa's mega cities at this remarkable event. The networking sessions would have tremendous advantages for your business and career. It doesn't matter where you are in your marriage, it is time to "Flames" it up for good. Enjoy more success, enjoy a happier life. Flames it all up!

Re: Valentine Weekend For 20 Couples In Cotonou by great03(m): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
SORRY O I COULD BE WRONG O BECOS I AM NOT GOOGLE....

DID I JUST SEE "ENTRY VISA" DO WE NOW NEED A VISA TO VISIT COTONOU
Re: Valentine Weekend For 20 Couples In Cotonou by Tessie01(f): 4:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
great03:
SORRY O I COULD BE WRONG O BECOS I AM NOT GOOGLE....

DID I JUST SEE "ENTRY VISA" DO WE NOW NEED A VISA TO VISIT COTONOU
my thoughts exactly, LMAO

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / Intimate Things To Do With Your Partner At Least Once / Hw Can We Make A Lady Invest In U(d Guy)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.