Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Am Not Happy As Sane's Injury May Affect My Club(man City) Leading Chances. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Happy As Sane's Injury May Affect My Club(man City) Leading Chances. (420 Views)

I Have Lost Interest In My Club(man City) After Ucl Defeat, What Shld I Do? / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? / Ibrahimovic To Leave The Club (man U)if He Decides (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Happy As Sane's Injury May Affect My Club(man City) Leading Chances. by Kulas: 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2018
I feel so sad since after Sundays clash between the use.less Cardiff club and my Club Man City which the referee is even more use.less than the Cardiff.Whoever watched the match would certainly attest with me that both Cardiff and referee were on sinister mission.One of our top player,Leory Sane will be out for close six weeks and it is a big blow to us,knowing quite well the deadly combination of the winger with Sterling,Aguero, David Silva and our engine house distributor, Professor Kevin De Bruyne- KDB. Sane was the victim of a dreadful Joe Bennett tackle right on half-time.I feel sad. The league this season is still ours!
Re: I Am Not Happy As Sane's Injury May Affect My Club(man City) Leading Chances. by pryme(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kulas:
I feel so sad since after Sundays clash between the use.less Cardiff club and my Club Man City which the referee is even more use.less than the Cardiff.Whoever watched the match would certainly attest with me that both Cardiff and referee were on sinister mission.One of our top player,Leory Sane will be out for close six weeks and it is a big blow to us,knowing quite well the deadly combination of the winger with Sterling,Aguero, David Silva and our engine house distributor, Professor Kevin De Bruyne- KDB. Sane was the victim of a dreadful Joe Bennett tackle right on half-time.I feel sad. The league this season is still ours!

Blimey, are you a man city fan? I never thought I will see a fellow man City fan.
Re: I Am Not Happy As Sane's Injury May Affect My Club(man City) Leading Chances. by tgmservice: 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
Kulas:
blame ur coach he is a slowpoke using his top players for meaningless games

(1) (Reply)

World Football Greatest Of All Time(photo) / Manchester United Finally Identify The Manager To Replace Jose Mourinho / Common Wealth Games 2018: Odunayo Adekuoroye Win Gold In Wrestling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.