Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (30792 Views)

Fraudster Opens Bank Account With Peter Okoye P-Square's Name (Photo) / Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' / Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Mandynews(f): 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2018
Instagram rap sensation, Speed darlington has slams Davido over him always coming online to brag about his father's wealth.

Speedy took to Instagram and shared his throwback photo with his daddy.

Check out what he wrote below.

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/01/30/speeddarlington-slams-davido/

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Ever8054: 5:31pm On Jan 30, 2018
bross you don't have to use ur father's name as davidoo is doing cause I no even understand this your papa....was or is he a native doctor or what?....

275 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Jackson042: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2018
This 1 no know where body dey pain am... Is Davido's father's name not also his name? And besides, Davido has made a name for himself... He don cement him name for the entertainment industry...

Is it because of his father's name that people attend his shows? Buys/download his songs & videos? Is it his father's name that got him the 30billion? Davido has good ear for music... Even if he grew up in the ghetto, I'm sure that he'll still make it to this level...

Even Davido's success has opened more doors for his father in terms of business deals... So make that Darlington park 1 side first...

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ever8054:
bross you don't have to use ur father's name as davidoo is doing cause I no even understand this your papa....was or is he a native doctor or what?....

Yes a power native doctor in the east

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by rxmusa(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hmm
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Lmao
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Legbegbe: 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Two mad men

7 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2018
grin grin cheesy grin
so na pericomee born this boy ... hahahaha
wonders ooooooo! cheesy grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Elparaiso(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Shey na this babalawo name e wan use blow?

If I give you slap, you will hear BANG
I give you another one, you will hear DADADANG
The third one will leave you deaf, oponu odeburuku

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by eddieguru(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
cool
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Iwant2know: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Who sabi your father. grin

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Is her father as rich as Davido's? Because her fada na babalawo we no go hear word egen? angry

BTW where is he speeding to? Abi im papa wan take am do juju ni?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ever8054:

savage

22 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by dionysus7: 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2018
1. nobody send you, if you like, no use your mama who is equally a nobody
2. wrong use of whom

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by gabazin080(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Iwant2know:
Who sabi your father. grin

that's too harsh.

Darlington will be somewhere crying right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Bontia(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
But truth be told the guy papa resemble native doctor true true.
Ever8054:
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by free2ryhme: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Mandynews:
Instagram rap sensation, Speed darlington has slams Davido over him always coming online to brag about his father's wealth.

Speedy took to Instagram and shared his throwback photo with his daddy.

Check out what he wrote below.

Via http://mandynews.com/2018/01/30/speeddarlington-slams-davido/

This shithole people have started again ooo
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by fpeter(f): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
How speed take be singer? He's a comedian biko

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Abumighty(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
Banana fall on you
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by wellmax(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Abeg who is speed Darlington and who is his father?

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Sirpaul(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
your papa no get name?....
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by badman007(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Speed Darlington needs to take it slow
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by ableguy(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
I almost gave a Bleep, my problem is

grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by AfterEarth(f): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2018
Is it your business?
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by buskie13(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
bang deh dang Deng dang ,you wha I'm saying Obo clap back with a frog voice and let the drama continue
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by zombieTRACKER: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by gurunlocker: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Then this speed Darlington must be insane.... Forget about using his dad name, davido is one of the few hardworking artist despite coming from a very rich home...

6 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
envy sha...i believe Davido is the only rich enterpreneur from a rich home who hustles very hard, i mean very very hard...that dude is a serious hard worker, i don't envy the guy abeg, he hustles super hard, he deserves to spend out of his huslte on his needs and wants jare, no beef...Davido.

12 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2018
Ever8054:
Whatever he is or was, he is proud of him....wealth dont make a man to be a better father...buy sense pls

3 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) by eddyslim(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
What were you thinking? OBO for real

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tania Omotayo Shares Her Baby Shower Photos / Peace Hyde Covers Nu People Magazine / Kenneth Okonkwo: I'm Not A Defence Counsel To Kanu, I Believe In One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.