Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' (54260 Views)

BRUTAL!! Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye Over Child Marriage / Speed Darlington Slams IG For Taking Down Post Of Him Sucking A Lady's Boobs / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by ExAngel007(f): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2020
No man should have this much wealth when his only job was to be a senator - Speed Darlington slams Dino Melaye

Speed Darlington has taken a swipe at former lawmaker representing Kogi West Senatorial district, Dino Melaye over the wealth he thinks the Senator amassed.

The singer who reacted to a photo in which the former lawmaker showed off his cars, stated that Dino Melaye's only job was to be a Nigerian senator.

Speed Darlington also averred that he is happy the Kogi born politician did not win the governorship election in the state because "one man should not have this much wealth".

He wrote:
Oh my God look at one man’s wealth and all he had to do was be an Nigeria senator. Good thing he did not win governorship they broke his leg during that election, no one man should have this much wealth and his only job was to be a senator

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8I9fz5nhXp/?igshid=3z80cygyzmfl

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by SweetJoystick(m): 11:40pm On Feb 05, 2020
Na real "an senator"

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Lcf69(m): 11:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Yeah!!! Bt,our leaders are happier being Rulers than servant leaders... Pinned

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by kellight(m): 2:02am On Feb 06, 2020
For the first time this boy is making sense

262 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by ican2020: 3:38am On Feb 06, 2020
Go and confiscate his property by force lazy soul

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Mathiasa(m): 4:24am On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
Am sure u didn't read what he said or u don't understand what u read . Pls read again or find someone to explain what speedo is talking about. He is 100% correct on this one.

546 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by ursullalinda(f): 4:25am On Feb 06, 2020
So on point!......it's high time we start asking our leaders questions and their source of income.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Vulcanheph(m): 6:13am On Feb 06, 2020
I totally agree with speed on this one.....the way at which our leaders should be questioned .

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by InfernoNig: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2020
I am seeing constituency project money and other project money in those cars.

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by partnerbizn4(m): 7:04am On Feb 06, 2020
na guy may be into other businesses.

MTN DATA PROMO
1GB 440; 2GB 880; 3GB 1300; 4gb 1650; 5Gb 2050 etc.
We have sold to over 4326 Nairaland people from here.
See testimonies and details below. Click : https://www.nairaland.com/3734201/etisalat-mtn-1gb-650-2gb

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by GMBuhari: 9:12am On Feb 06, 2020
Even a clown like this guy knows

But for some people once you talk about Dino and his wealth they'll call it poverty mentality

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
embarassed the craziest part is people like this guy now are the ones swimming in abject poverty... Nawa o

177 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Jayvio: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Thieving thieves

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Zombiekiller010: 9:13am On Feb 06, 2020
What are you expecting with the huge amount senator are earning per month, constituency allowance and other take home packages

6 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by chibu4u2(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2020
ican2020:
angry

Its like your sense is paining you.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Thisis2raw(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2020
He was this wealthy before he became a senator.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by arodavoo(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Darlington is talking sense for the very first time

check my profile to learn importation from china, Turkey, Malaysia USA and UK

And also importation of Hair from India, Cambodia and Vietnam....I would teach you all of this for a discount price of #1500

8 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Slymonster(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2020
Donald Trump is wealthy before he became president. Micheal Bloomberg who is also showing interest contesting is also a billionaire. The problem with nigerians. Even with their riches,they still steal more.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by BanevsJoker(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Speedy no get mind attack HAUSA-FULANI senators. Dem go just declare fatwa for him audio career.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2020
He wrote:
Oh my God look at one man’s wealth and all he had to do was be an Nigeria senator. Good thing he did not win governorship they broke his leg during that election, no one man should have this much wealth and his only job was to be a senator

Wow!
So we and Speed can ever be on the same page for once?!
Truer words have never been spoken.

It is only supporters of criminals, thieves, fraudsters and looters that raped our darling nation that will support someone like Dino, they are also known as children of hate, perdition and frustration, AKA WAILERS.
They abound here, as you can see!

ican2020:
Can you just imagine Mr Ican!
Sigh!

A man that his major campaign speech was that he can do 'kerewa' more than his opposition!
What a corrupt soul!
Posterity will judge us all.
No one will ever escape it!
Criminals supported by smaller thieves!
What a Shame!!!

Jimi24:
Stupid youth conceived in corruption.
Some joker tells you that Dino made his money before he became a professional politician. Of course. That is just the point. He made the money corruptly.
Influence peddling in Abuja, un-executed or padded procurement contracts, running errands for ex heads of state et.c

They even tell lies upon lies that he never stole money in the Senate or as a Rep.
That's a lie.
How can a country grow when its young people are cowardly liars who run when they see truth.
It is always good and refreshing to see that we still have reasonable and sensible youths like you on this forum.
With all these young criminals supporting the bigger criminals, the future looks so F'ing bleak!!

Just imagine the opulence, while his people live in poverty.
cry cry

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by jarawa: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2020
m
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Thisis2raw(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2020
InfernoNig:
I am seeing constituency project money and other project money in those cars.
act as if you don't know he was a wealthy man before now
Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Coldie(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2020
Am not surprised. If u think Nigeria is poor just get a govt appointment or go into politics u would think otherwise.

State assembly members ate very rich in there states talk of national assembly. If u want to know how rich Nigeria is, ask yourseld that's its been over 20years abacha died and uptil now they are still recovering his loot, the kind of loots they keep recovering is always above a 100million DOLLARS.

In the world of Nigerian politics 1million dollars is a small word but to we citizens that's huge.

God help us

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by RealTrump: 9:14am On Feb 06, 2020
I actually watched one of speedo's YouTube video. I don't quite understand the dialect but I can tell he was making some sense. Although, unconventional, this guy actually has some real musical talents.

He was attacking politicians in that video.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by drey076(m): 9:14am On Feb 06, 2020
I have never like the man for once. The way our impoverished youths sing his praise baffles me

8 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by callthefred: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2020
I think Dino may have made money before becoming a politician otherwise why Jonathan and Buhari couldn't arrest and blackmail him for corruption even though he was always at their throats baffles me.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by wakaawaka(m): 9:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Nigerian Youths will slam Speedy because of " BABA HELP UR SON"

LAZY IDIOTS. They deserve all the hardship they are facing in that country.

MAKE UNA COLLECT..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Commentor: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Slymonster:
Donald Trump is wealthy

Good.

So is Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Speed Darlington Slams Dino Melaye: 'No Senator Should Be This Wealthy' by Agroprenuer: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2020
Stewpid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Saw A Revelation That BankyW Is My Husband - Ekiti Girl (pic) / Crowd Welcomes Mercy Eke In Owerri Under The Rain / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.